black tarantula v gorgon v midnighter

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
these characters always seem to stir some good discussion. who's be left standing?

long pig
gogron is fster than sped of sound adn he mst be at laest herld lvle snce he is aw wolberine viaalin.

long pig
No, I am NOT above mocking people behind their backs. big grin

Seriously, I see Black Tarantula winning.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
gogron is fster than sped of sound adn he mst be at laest herld lvle snce he is aw wolberine viaalin.
wolverine8888 is that you?

long pig
It was....

If I concentrate really hard, I can summon the power of wolvernie8888....but, it drains me.

thesilverspider
It was....

If I concentrate really hard, I can summon the power of wolvernie8888....but, it drains me.

it should drain you thats some serious power right their

srankmissingnin
Most likely Gorgon would win, the only thing that was shown to slow him down was the plot device that killed him.

long pig
What did Gorgon do that made him seem so impressive?

thesilverspider
What did Gorgon do that made him seem so impressive?

just cause he was beating wolverine's ass makes him uber

The Ion
It was....

God-like long pig Happy Dance

leonidas
It was....

damn lp, you are legitimately the funniest guy on this forum . . . laughing

i've mever understood what gorgon did that was so impressive either. i'd have thought midnighter based on all i've read. seems a simple enough thing to trick him into looking at himself, somehow . . .

Piedmon
*Sigh* My issues of Wolverine are scattered all over the house, and you bastards are going to make me scavenge and reread them, aren't you? AREN'T YOU. >[

leonidas
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.