For not having Gambit they will burn in Hell!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sidian
How can they not!? They're pissing off a lot of angry fans.

Who's with me?

Wolfie
Are they in talks about maybe a fourth movie? If they are, they're probably saving him for a good time.

GambitfaninWV
I'm new so this is my first post but I'm very angry that Gambit will not be in X3. I just think it is crazy they will put in multiple man but not Gambit.

quiqueg34
Who says he won't. It's a damn teaser! That's why they call it that. They're not gonna show everything or everyone that is in the movie. For instance... Alan Cummings (night crawler) is part of the credited cast but didn't come out in the trailer. Everyone needs to calm way down and wait for the freakin' movie!

Family_guy725
Originally posted by Darth Sidian
How can they not!? They're pissing off a lot of angry fans.

Who's with me?
dude calm down you should be glad if your a true gambit fan you dont want him in movies they would ruin him he would be like british or something

Wolfie
Originally posted by quiqueg34
Who says he won't. It's a damn teaser! That's why they call it that. They're not gonna show everything or everyone that is in the movie. For instance... Alan Cummings (night crawler) is part of the credited cast but didn't come out in the trailer. Everyone needs to calm way down and wait for the freakin' movie!
It has been reported that Nightcrawler is not returning in X3.

forumcrew
the teaser has nothing to do with gambit not being in it. the fact that they have said he isnt, is the evidence. The actor who plays "sawyer" on Lost was the lead choice for the role but they decided against using the character.

Mainstream
I'm a huge Gambit fan...the only other Xman like more than the Cajun Card shark is Cable..yes I am burning hotter than Sunfire that Gambit not in X3...but with all the new characters in X3 I am still fairly excited..and would bet on Gambit being featured in X4 I mean who else would have more star power and has yet to appear in an X-men movie than Gambit?

willRules
how many threads is this? this is just getting ridiculous. There are like 8 threads on this.........................Im looking forward to the movie but come on!!!

Mainstream
lol

Paola
talk about this in "Possible Synopsis..." thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.