Classic Juggernaut vs Plastic Man vs Stryfe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Stryfe-Stryfe is an alpha-class telepath and telekinetic, with raw potential surpassing that of Professor X. Unlike his genetic template Cable, he has nothing to hold back his powers, except a lack of formal training

Plastic Man-Can stretch and shape his highly resilient body into any shape he can imagine, even ones physically impossible. Immune to telepathy. Possible immortality.

Juggernaut-Virtually limitless physical strength, stamina, and invulnerability; Unstoppable once in motion backed by an inertia-cancelling force field.

Draco69
Stryfe would immediately see the danger of Juggernaut and persuades Plastic Man in aiding him to defeat Cain. Plastic Man wraps himself intuitively around Juggernaut and removes the helmet. Stryfe reduces his brain to goo.

Than Stryfe attempts to telepathically attack Plastic Man...to no avail. Plastic Man suffocates Stryfe.

Styfe can also win if he manages to TK deconstruct Plastic Man...before Plastic Man KOs him.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Stryfe would immediately see the danger of Juggernaut and persuades Plastic Man in aiding him to defeat Cain. Plastic Man wraps himself intuitively around Juggernaut and removes the helmet. Stryfe reduces his brain to goo.

Than Stryfe attempts to telepathically attack Plastic Man...to no avail. Plastic Man suffocates Stryfe.

Styfe can also win if he manages to TK deconstruct Plastic Man...before Plastic Man KOs him. what about the forcefield???

golem370
How is Plastic Man going to get around him If he has is Sheild on though. Remember Juggernaut has two helmets on.Seriously could Juggernaut toss him into space.

The Ion
Originally posted by golem370
How is Plastic Man going to get around him If he has is Sheild on though. Remember Juggernaut has two helmets on.Seriously could Juggernaut toss him into space.
Sure but PM would form into a rocket and fly back.

Draco69
Originally posted by golem370

His shield for some reason doesn't extend for his helmet. Seriously, if I had dime for everytime Juggernaut's helmet was knocked off....

Oh and only the FIRST helmet blocks the telepathy. The second helmet isn't really a helmet it's more a skullcap.

thesilverspider
His shield for some reason doesn't extend for his helmet. Seriously, if I had dime for everytime Juggernaut's helmet was knocked off....

Oh and only the FIRST helmet blocks the telepathy. The second helmet isn't really a helmet it's more a skullcap.
nope the second too

golem370
Look at the first time Nimrod fought Juggernaut Nimrod got his first helmet off but he could not use a mind attack on him.

Draco69
That's because robots don't have a mind.....

golem370
he has a mental attack and It did not work.

Draco69
How can a robot have a mental attack when he doesn't have a brain....? You're thinking of the SONIC attack Nimrod projected. Not a mental attack. Which is impossible for a robot to produce.

long pig
Juggernaut's forcefield does extend over his helmet, he just "forgets" he has one.

long pig
How can a robot have a mental attack when he doesn't have a brain....? You're thinking of the SONIC attack Nimrod projected. Not a mental attack. Which is impossible for a robot to produce.
It's not clear exactly WHAT Nimrod did to him.

golem370
No before he used the Sonic Attack he tried to attack his mind I have the comic book.

Draco69
Again. THINK. How can a ROBOT have a MENTAL attack?....

Crease
I'm consitently ignored on the board when I BEG to know why Plasticman's so uberly powerfulsadwalk..... question what are his powers? where does he come from? Surely someone can help me out...until my begging is answered, I'm going with Stryfe.

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Crease
I'm consitently ignored on the board when I BEG to know why Plasticman's so uberly powerfulsadwalk..... question what are his powers? where does he come from? Surely someone can help me out...until my begging is answered, I'm going with Stryfe.

Plastic Man can stretch his body into any shape and even take the form of functional devices.

He's totally invulnerable, unkillable and immortal.

He's not actually a person.

He's a cosmic force that's pulled himself together over aeons.

Dark Urizen

Styfe can also win if he manages to TK deconstruct Plastic Man...before Plastic Man KOs him.

Can Stryfe actually do that though? I'm sure he has the potential, but isn't it assuming a bit much? He's had no formal training in using his powers to that kind of level AFAIK.
I'd say i pretty much agree with the way you see things, with the exception that i'm not sure Stryfe could pull off that win.

Crease
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
Plastic Man can stretch his body into any shape and even take the form of functional devices.

He's totally invulnerable, unkillable and immortal.

He's not actually a person.

He's a cosmic force that's pulled himself together over aeons.

Thanks... smile ...it now makes sense that he's referred to as "uber" evry other post. smile...If he's immune to telepathy then PM wins easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.