Chamillionaire..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
new rapper that just came out from my state- Texas!! yup, str8 outta H-town just like Lil Flip, Mike Jones n Paul Wall...chamillionaire's his name, hes dope as hell too, one of the dopest lyricists ive ever heard with like meta4s, multi-syllabic rhymes punchlines n all that...yea, hes like a battle rapper n hes got beef with mike jones!! thats right, they hated eachother even when mike jones was famous and not cham, n cham just now got signed to universal records and is outta the underground...hes goin major and hes gunna wreck on mike jones lol
anyways, check em' out, his new album's called the sound of revenge its dope..if u really like hip hop or battle rapping in particular and lyricism in rap, i would def suggest to go out and buy this cool

Pointinel
Originally posted by braz
new rapper that just came out from my state- Texas!! yup, str8 outta H-town just like Lil Flip, Mike Jones n Paul Wall...chamillionaire's his name, hes dope as hell too, one of the dopest lyricists ive ever heard with like meta4s, multi-syllabic rhymes punchlines n all that...yea, hes like a battle rapper n hes got beef with mike jones!! thats right, they hated eachother even when mike jones was famous and not cham, n cham just now got signed to universal records and is outta the underground...hes goin major and hes gunna wreck on mike jones lol
anyways, check em' out, his new album's called the sound of revenge its dope..if u really like hip hop or battle rapping in particular and lyricism in rap, i would def suggest to go out and buy this cool

^he's nice

but it feels weird copping an LP from someone who named hisself after a reptile

-hh-
he's not new laughing

and he's garbage. sick he's not bringing anything new to the hip hop scene.

the only good thing i've heard from him was his freestyles from past mixtapes.

braz
Originally posted by -hh-
he's not new laughing

and he's garbage. sick he's not bringing anything new to the hip hop scene.

the only good thing i've heard from him was his freestyles from past mixtapes.

hes new to the mainstream scene, cuz yea hes been in the underground with paul wall for years, but now hes makin it big....and wtf u talkin about hes garbage, hes one of the best lyricists around especially because of all this wackass 'CRUNK' shyt in the south....so therefore, IMO hes the best lyricist hands down in the south, im sorry but he aint garbage laughing

Phat J
you dont have to be sorry, but hes definitely not one of the best lyricists anywhere. if you want a real lyricist, go check out illogic or ras kass or someone that doesnt say pop you dun or ima kill you in every other line.

-hh-
hes new to the mainstream scene, cuz yea hes been in the underground with paul wall for years, but now hes makin it big....and wtf u talkin about hes garbage, hes one of the best lyricists around especially because of all this wackass 'CRUNK' shyt in the south....so therefore, IMO hes the best lyricist hands down in the south, im sorry but he aint garbage laughing

some of the best southern lyricists:

Supastition
Cunninlynguists
Little Brother
Scarface (The Geto Boys)
Devin the Dude

-hh-
Originally posted by Phat J
you dont have to be sorry, but hes definitely not one of the best lyricists anywhere. if you want a real lyricist, go check out illogic or ras kass or someone that doesnt say pop you dun or ima kill you in every other line. ehhh ras kass says it once in a while laughing out loud

Inspectah Deck

I only like a few songs from him

-hh-
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I only like a few songs from him i also liked his freestyle on Power 106. my friend sent it to me and it was actually solid. thumb up

Inspectah Deck
i also liked his freestyle on Power 106. my friend sent it to me and it was actually solid. thumb up

Is that a radio station?

-hh-
Is that a radio station? yea in southern cali.

Inspectah Deck
Oh, I was about to say wacko

el_barto
I have to hear one if his songs in my art class every day, and It's anoying. I don't like him, but that's just my personal opinion.

-hh-
Originally posted by el_barto
I have to hear one if his songs in my art class every day, and It's anoying. I don't like him, but that's just my personal opinion. ima show you how to get your shine on laughing

is that the one

Inspectah Deck
ima show you how to get your shine on laughing

is that the one

"I know niggas on the west that like to gangbang, I know niggas on the east that do the same thing"

-hh-
"I know niggas on the west that like to gangbang, I know niggas on the east that do the same thing" "we mix it in the blue drank" or some shit like that laughing

Inspectah Deck
laughing out loud

JacopeX

Nah they all suck. I dont listen to them anymore so its not really my type of music. All that southern rap is now really hard to understand now to me.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Nah they all suck. I dont listen to them anymore so its not really my type of music. All that southern rap is now really hard to understand now to me. what a fast change! im impressed laughing

Inspectah Deck
Guess he got tired of being a dick

-hh-
Guess he got tired of being a dick guess so

JacopeX
Wait hold up lemme jus say that from now on im jus gonna post one post per thread so i dont have to hear no more noscnce and no i dint change hh. I still talk the same. look man, you cant expect some one to change for youre desire of grammar and all that. Its the internet and if you were my mom, i would listen but you aint arent you. SO jus let me say anythin i want. Man it freedom of speech in this country.

el_barto
ima show you how to get your shine on laughing

is that the one

God, yes! This kid keeps singing along to it also, it's really anoying. I've started bringing in my cd player & headphones so I don't have to listen to that crap.

-hh-
Wait hold up lemme jus say that from now on im jus gonna post one post per thread so i dont have to hear no more noscnce and no i dint change hh. I still talk the same. look man, you cant expect some one to change for youre desire of grammar and all that. Its the internet and if you were my mom, i would listen but you aint arent you. SO jus let me say anythin i want. Man it freedom of speech in this country. definitley agree, it is freedom of speech...but ignorance doesn't play a role in that.

JacopeX
and yo Inspectah, jus stop tryin to be hh hoe by followin what he does iight thank you!

Chao y te veo manana. asta luego putos

JacopeX
laughing

el_barto
Wait hold up lemme jus say that from now on im jus gonna post one post per thread so i dont have to hear no more noscnce and no i dint change hh. I still talk the same. look man, you cant expect some one to change for youre desire of grammar and all that. Its the internet and if you were my mom, i would listen but you aint arent you. SO jus let me say anythin i want. Man it freedom of speech in this country.

Freedom of speech hasn't existed in this country for a while, if ever.

-hh-
and yo Inspectah, jus stop tryin to be hh hoe by followin what he does iight thank you!

Chao y te veo manana. asta luego putos he's not my hoe. what a random thing to say

and what's with the spanish? if you're gonna say something, then say it in english. are you e-scared? laughing

i love the internet

-hh-
Originally posted by el_barto
Freedome of speech hasn't existed in this country for a while, if ever. ehhhh kinda depends...but true in a sense.

Inspectah Deck

Chao y te veo manana. asta luego putos

Stop dickriding Fifty. Just stop

Phat J
honestly jacope, its getting on my nerves.

JacopeX
ok

Phat J
laughing

Pointinel
smh

(shaking my head)

Phat J
he cracks me up

-hh-
Originally posted by Pointinel
smh

(shaking my head) i see

so why were you shaking your head?

Pointinel
cuz u dudes never let up on this kid...

Phat J
he makes it hard not to, i wasnt even trying there.

JacopeX
Aiight, so are we still talkin about chamillionare?

Phat J
the discussions moved on to you actually

JacopeX
Aww man i hate when that happens!

-hh-
Aww man i hate when that happens! dont cry now (not literally)

JacopeX
Iight but look im now gonna speak with more info in it but i wont change my grammar. Thats somethin i cant change at all. But at least im typing more.

-hh-
Iight but look im now gonna speak with more info in it but i wont change my grammar. Thats somethin i cant change at all. But at least im typing more. it's not how much you type or how well you type, it's if you're making sense and keeping consistency with what you say. you say TONS of bullshit man.

JacopeX
Ok ill change that then. Thats what i ment actually.

-hh-
Ok ill change that then. Thats what i ment actually. do you see how you contradicted youself in the same post^

"Ok ill change that then"

"Thats what i ment actually"

JacopeX
Ok let me change that sentence

Ok ill change that.. But wut you said is wat i was trying to say.

Phat J
its like you type whatever comes to your head as it comes to you.

i do that as well, but i think about forming sentences that make sense before i post it. try to read what you ahve written down or something, that might help. smile

JacopeX
its like you type whatever comes to your head as it comes to you.

i do that as well, but i think about forming sentences that make sense before i post it. try to read what you ahve written down or something, that might help. smile

have not ahve BTW

Alright will do that of what you said.

Phat J
you wanna play like that eh?

Alright, ill try and do what you said not Alright will do that of what you said BTW

-hh-
you wanna play like that eh?

Alright, ill try and do what you said not Alright will do that of what you said BTW

***** laughing

Inspectah Deck
have not ahve BTW

Alright will do that of what you said.

huh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.