Hulk vs. Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

klwiggs
Hulk

vs.

Bloodlusted Orion w/o astroglider

H2H fight no prep, who wins?

kgkg
who is Orion ?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by kgkg
who is Orion ?
............... evil face

long pig
Hard to beat Hulk very long in h2h.

klwiggs
who is Orion ?

Orion's bio

thesilverspider
Originally posted by long pig
Hard to beat Hulk very long in h2h.
unless your batman

thesilverspider
Originally posted by klwiggs
Orion's bio
............ laughing

klwiggs
Orion has incredible healing abilites(mothbox) and tremendous stamina along with him being bloodlusted a fistfight between the Hulk could go for a very very long time, but I think that Orion has the fighting skills and experience to beat the Hulk. Orion has bested Superman twice in physical confontations and defeated Darseid atleast once, I think he is an underrated character.

long pig
Eh.....

kgkg
hmmmmmmmmm

evil face

long pig
hmmmmmmmmm

evil face

I wouldn't trust that very much, though.

kgkg
I wouldn't trust that very much, though.
ya you are right smile

H2H is hulk's game

Orion can't even hold Superman with physical force.

i think it will start close by the same result as the Thor ( without hammer) vs Hulk

long pig
hmmm...indeed. Where did you get your info?

I have the same quote, but yours seems to be tweaked a bit.

kgkg
hmmm...indeed. Where did you get your info?

I have the same quote, but yours seems to be tweaked a bit. our friend klwiggs provided a link

finally i know Orion

thesilverspider
Orion has incredible healing abilites(mothbox) and tremendous stamina along with him being bloodlusted a fistfight between the Hulk could go for a very very long time, but I think that Orion has the fighting skills and experience to beat the Hulk. Orion has bested Superman twice in physical confontations and defeated Darseid atleast once, I think he is an underrated character.

....................... confused

quote:
Orion is the son of Darkseid and is the second most powerful person ever born on that world after Darkseid. His physical strength is difficult to gauge accurately, but he has fought Superman to a standstill several times in direct physical conflict and has successfuly beaten Darkseid at least once. He is possibly the most powerful humanoid on Earth today.

........................ confused

laughing

thesilverspider
our friend klwiggs provided a link

finally i know Orion

so you feal like you learned something today........... wink

long pig
Originally posted by thesilverspider
so you feal like you learned something today........... wink
I think we all did.

Thank you klwiggs! eek!

kgkg
so you feal like you learned something today........... wink Yes now I need to learn about the Hulk.

I know I have heard of him somewhere
hmmmmmmmmmm

thesilverspider
I think we all did.

Thank you klwiggs! eek!

i know where has this guy been all this time

long pig
i know where has this guy been all this time
In heaven, with the other angels....

klwiggs
Anything I can do to help.

thesilverspider
In heaven, with the other angels....

..................... confused

thesilverspider
Anything I can do to help.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud ...........thank you fallen angel.................. laughing

long pig
..................... confused
Because klwiggs is an angel....durrrhhhrrr

thesilverspider
Because klwiggs is an angel....durrrhhhrrr

a fallen angel

the Darkone
Orion would give the hulk a run for his money, longer the battle goes on zero chance for orion to win. Hulk strength, durability increase when enrage eventually orion will fall. 8/10 or 7/10

Draco69
His power is unlimited via the Astroforce. He can get stronger and more durable with the Astroforce. Add a Motherbox and Hulk dies badly.

kgkg
Originally posted by Draco69
His power is unlimited via the Astroforce. He can get stronger and more durable with the Astroforce. Add a Motherbox and Hulk dies badly. And when has he shown this in comics?

In recent issue he struggled to contain Superman

soleran30
His power is unlimited via the Astroforce. He can get stronger and more durable with the Astroforce. Add a Motherbox and Hulk dies badly.

LOL seriously tell this to the writers at DC since superman is the god of super hero's he forgot to get that memo Draco69 stick out tongue

Draco69
In his countless battles with Mantis....

Superman wins every battle he's in because he has the editorial team to back him. Superman has stated numerous times that Orion is stronger than him.

HigH ScholaR
In his countless battles with Mantis....

Superman wins every battle he's in because he has the editorial team to back him. Superman has stated numerous times that Orion is stronger than him.

To bad it hasn't happened well atleast he has feats to suggest that statement.............he does have feats to back up that claim doesn't he confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Juntai
Who has defeated Orion in a physical battle? How many times has it happened?
Who has defeated Hulk... how many times has he been defeated in a physical battle..?

I'm going with Orion.

Ex11B
this is going to be a grueling fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.