Captain America and Elektra vs Deathstroke and Batgirl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LethalFemme
who wins?

Captain America
Elektra

vs

Deathstroke
Batgirl

long pig
Slade>>>>CA
Batgirl>>>>>Elektra

So........uhm....

LethalFemme
Originally posted by long pig
Slade>>>>CA
Batgirl>>>>>Elektra

So........uhm....

Damn..............I can not get this sh!t right......lol

spetznaz
Slade>>>>CA
Batgirl>>>>>Elektra

So........uhm....

Yep.

King KAM
Captain can take batgirl.....

LethalFemme
screw it make it Captain and batgirl vs deathstroke and elektra

King KAM
Originally posted by LethalFemme
screw it make it Captain and batgirl vs deathstroke and elektra still uneven pumkin

LethalFemme
Originally posted by King KAM
still uneven pumkin

eek! is everyone gonna give me a nickname?........lol

King KAM
eek! is everyone gonna give me a nickname?........lol sowee.....sad

LethalFemme
sowee.....sad

it's okay you can call me pumkin........lol

klwiggs
DC side wins.

spetznaz
Captain can take batgirl.....

The way LongPig put it in his post: Deatstroke would be fighting Cap; and Batgirl would be beating Elektra.

spetznaz
eek! is everyone gonna give me a nickname?........lol

Don't worry .....sunshine.

King KAM
Originally posted by spetznaz
The way LongPig put it in his post: Deatstroke would be fighting Cap; and Batgirl would be beating Elektra.
cap doesnt lose, ever.

spetznaz
cap doesnt lose, ever.

Oh ...ok, I did not know that.
I will IMMEDIATELY file that titbit of information in the same folder where I file the following stuff:

a) Anything that Wolverine 8888 says.
b) Photographic evidence of the Chupacabra, Bigfoot, the lochness monster, and fae leprechauns.
c) A rectal sample from an alien retrieved in the Roswel crash
d) The phone number and current address of Elvis ....after all he is still alive.

long pig
I will IMMEDIATELY file that titbit of information in the same folder where I file the following stuff:

b) Photographic evidence of the Chupacabra, Bigfoot, the lochness monster, and fae leprechauns.
d) The phone number and current address of Elvis ....after all he is still alive.
No, he's right.

Name me 5 times Cap has lost a fight.....

Piedmon
If Elektra can hold her own against Deathstroke long enough, then I think Captain America has a fair chance of bringing down Batgirl and helping her against Slade.

Odds are still with the DC team, but if Cap gets an opportunity to figure out some kind of plan against Batgirl, he could take her out.

I see them as fairly even in speed/strength, since they're both beyond any level of strength and speed sheer training can grant.

long pig
I hate batgirl. Why not just call her meta?

Instead, they just say he's peak human. Bullshit.

Piedmon
Maybe DC is trying to slowly but surely cross over into the conventions of the anime "genre." It's generally accepted in comics like Dragonball and Naruto that there is no such thing as "peak human" and you can basically do anything by training your body hard enough. =p

Dark Urizen

So YOU're the one that stole that rectal sample from my place while i was busy probing aliens in Alaska.......you BASTARD! mad

Back to the thread, either Batgirl or DS could and would completely stomp Elektra. Cap would have a very hard time handling just one of these two, let alone the both of them. He goes down.
DC wins.

spetznaz
I hate batgirl. Why not just call her meta?

Instead, they just say he's peak human. Bullshit.

Good point .....Batgirl is definitely NOT peak human. No human, no matter how well trained they are, can do some of the things she does.

Well ....maybe those Shao Lin monks in 1970s-era kungfu flicks can do such stuff, but that's just about it.

Batgirl, in my opinion, is definitely at Meta level.

p.s: For that matter so should Batman. The guy is too darn perfect ....his mind, his body .....it is so perfect one has to wonder.
And then there are some of the things he does .....for example in the whole Obsidian Age series, the JLA got hit by an ancient spell by some shaman dude, and it was a magical sleep that no one should have been able to rise up from.
Well ....guess who decided to rouse himself from slumber .....even the shaman was perplexed. Especially when you consider stronger characters (in particular Wonderwoman, who has a tolerance for such matters, Martian Manhunter, who has an alien physiology and mental adeptness, the Flash, who can metabolize any changes the magic might have caused in his system to make him sleep) were out cold. Goodness, WonderWoman would have been killed had Batman not 'amazingly' awakened.
Oh, and then there is the whole 'master strategist' part.
Is it strategy, or is it precognition? Yeah yeah, I know it is strategy, but a very good argument could be made for precog.
Or if not precog maybe an ability that is along the lines of Major Disaster (who can make disasters happen at will), but in Bruce's case making his subconscious will occur.

Anyways, technically Batgirl and Batman are 'human' .....however if that is human then ....well .....hmmmm!

The only other possibility would be something from Marvel .....there was a story arc that dealt with Vargas who basically took down several membes of the X-men as if they were nothing (he even killed Psyloche and did so with amazingly little effort, and would have killed Beast had Psyloche not stepped in and sacrificed herself).
In that arc Vargas was not a mutant.
And he was not 'human.'
He was the next evolution of humanity .....basically the next step in the evolutionary sequence, whereby Homo Sapiens Sapiens would evolve into the next stage of being.
And mutation was not the next stage .....Vargas described mutants as a rough draft, an evolutionary offshoot that was no longer necessary now that the true heirs of humanity (beginning with him) had evolved.

If Batman/Batgirl were in Marvel instead of DC they would fit perfectly in that niche.
Not mutant.
But far far more than 'peak' human.

Super human (as opposed to superhuman) comes to mind.

Dark Urizen
Good point .....Batgirl is definitely NOT peak human. No human, no matter how well trained they are, can do some of the things she does.

Well ....maybe those Shao Lin monks in 1970s-era kungfu flicks can do such stuff, but that's just about it.

Batgirl, in my opinion, is definitely at Meta level.

p.s: For that matter so should Batman. The guy is too darn perfect ....his mind, his body .....it is so perfect one has to wonder.
And then there are some of the things he does .....for example in the whole Obsidian Age series, the JLA got hit by an ancient spell by some shaman dude, and it was a magical sleep that no one should have been able to rise up from.
Well ....guess who decided to rouse himself from slumber .....even the shaman was perplexed. Especially when you consider stronger characters (in particular Wonderwoman, who has a tolerance for such matters, Martian Manhunter, who has an alien physiology and mental adeptness, the Flash, who can metabolize any changes the magic might have caused in his system to make him sleep) were out cold. Goodness, WonderWoman would have been killed had Batman not 'amazingly' awakened.
Oh, and then there is the whole 'master strategist' part.
Is it strategy, or is it precognition? Yeah yeah, I know it is strategy, but a very good argument could be made for precog.
Or if not precog maybe an ability that is along the lines of Major Disaster (who can make disasters happen at will), but in Bruce's case making his subconscious will occur.

Anyways, technically Batgirl and Batman are 'human' .....however if that is human then ....well .....hmmmm!

The only other possibility would be something from Marvel .....there was a story arc that dealt with Vargas who basically took down several membes of the X-men as if they were nothing (he even killed Psyloche and did so with amazingly little effort, and would have killed Beast had Psyloche not stepped in and sacrificed herself).
In that arc Vargas was not a mutant.
And he was not 'human.'
He was the next evolution of humanity .....basically the next step in the evolutionary sequence, whereby Homo Sapiens Sapiens would evolve into the next stage of being.
And mutation was not the next stage .....Vargas described mutants as a rough draft, an evolutionary offshoot that was no longer necessary now that the true heirs of humanity (beginning with him) had evolved.

If Batman/Batgirl were in Marvel instead of DC they would fit perfectly in that niche.
Not mutant.
But far far more than 'peak' human.

Super human (as opposed to superhuman) comes to mind.

Excellent post. And the analogy about Vargas is absolutely correct. I loved that story arc. What ever happened to Vargas anyway? (i mean after the rogue fight).

ps: i was under the impression he also killed Gambit?

spetznaz
Originally posted by Dark Urizen
Excellent post. And the analogy about Vargas is absolutely correct. I loved that story arc. What ever happened to Vargas anyway? (i mean after the rogue fight).

ps: i was under the impression he also killed Gambit?

The ones I read only had him killing Psylocke, and almost killing Beast. If he also tagged Gambit then I did not see that one, but I have the ones where he is killing Psylocke and thrashing Beast so hard I actually felt sad for him (even though 'he' is just a drawing).
I don't know whether he got Gambit or not .....I doubt it though.
As for what happened to Vargas .....well, I don't know. Although I hope Marvel uses him more often ....his story and its implications (especially the whole human vs mutant vs EVOLVED human) were amazing.
Basically humans evolving to a level whereby mutants are obsolete.
Mind boggling.

King KAM
batgirl meta human??? b.s Captain teaches her some respect for her country, i promise you.

Dark Urizen
The ones I read only had him killing Psylocke, and almost killing Beast. If he also tagged Gambit then I did not see that one, but I have the ones where he is killing Psylocke and thrashing Beast so hard I actually felt sad for him (even though 'he' is just a drawing).
I don't know whether he got Gambit or not .....I doubt it though.
As for what happened to Vargas .....well, I don't know. Although I hope Marvel uses him more often ....his story and its implications (especially the whole human vs mutant vs EVOLVED human) were amazing.
Basically humans evolving to a level whereby mutants are obsolete.
Mind boggling.

Damn sad Thought he killed 'im sad

King KAM
Well wolverine couldve killed havok, beat, did kill northstar, couldve killed, The Thing and the human Torch....all in a short amount of time.

Juntai
Deathstroke and Batgirl with minor difficulties.

LethalFemme
Don't worry .....sunshine.

stick out tongue lol

The Ion
Nice thread babycakes.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by The Ion
Nice thread babycakes.

so pumkin, sunshine and babycakes................boys roll eyes (sarcastic) .....lol

DarkCrawler
No, he's right.

Name me 5 times Cap has lost a fight.....

Here's one...

shifty

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor18vl.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor26el.gif
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=captnamor31vu.gif

long pig
Ok, there's ONE....and by a 100++ Tonner no less.

Four more to go!

The Ion

Four more to go!

http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sheild0md.jpg big grin

DarkCrawler

Four more to go!

http://img313.imageshack.us/img313/2183/namorfeat87yv.gif wink

DarkCrawler
Scans by jrodslam...

http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invadersfight35rr.jpg
http://img306.imageshack.us/my.php?image=invadersfight49bg.jpg

DarkCrawler
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/8374/namovscap11mb.gif
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/2659/namorvscap27da.gif
http://img462.imageshack.us/img462/9923/namorvscap33ls.gif

Boy, Namor surely seems to kick his ass a lot.

I don't have fifth pic of Cap losing though, and I gotta go to sleep. erm

Dark Urizen
I think you guys've made your point anyway laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.