Salutations from New York City!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

puffskein
Greetings, all.

So, I am to introduce myself, right? My name is Rachel. I'm half Chinese and half Puerto Rican. I just turned 19 about a month ago. I'm a sophomore Physical Education major at Queens College. I happened upon this site while googling for speculation on the death in the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I like learning what theories people have, so I decided to join up. Mmm... if anyone might be curious, the username is a "fantastic beast" from the Harry Potter series and kinda just popped into my memory when I was asked to choose a username. I enjoy reading fiction, so if anyone has any suggestions of enjoyable literature outside of the Harry Potter series, the Series of Unfortunate Events, and the Dan Brown books, gimme a holler. Okay, cool.

Payce,
R.

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

XANA_Mar
Originally posted by Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

Oh yes.That makes my day man... big grin

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by puffskein
Greetings, all.

So, I am to introduce myself, right? My name is Rachel. I'm half Chinese and half Puerto Rican. I just turned 19 about a month ago. I'm a sophomore Physical Education major at Queens College. I happened upon this site while googling for speculation on the death in the sixth book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I like learning what theories people have, so I decided to join up. Mmm... if anyone might be curious, the username is a "fantastic beast" from the Harry Potter series and kinda just popped into my memory when I was asked to choose a username. I enjoy reading fiction, so if anyone has any suggestions of enjoyable literature outside of the Harry Potter series, the Series of Unfortunate Events, and the Dan Brown books, gimme a holler. Okay, cool.

Payce,
R.

Wassup

JacopeX
Originally posted by puffskein
Greetings, all.

Payce,
R.

Yo wut up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.