hi i got thier address at mugglenet site

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carmela_cruz
hi my name is Carmela i live in Zamboanga City philippines. I'm 13 yrs.old this forums is so cool
by the way do you want to contact any of the cast of harry potter?
if you want here

TomFelton, (Draco Malfoy)Tom Feltonc/o Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets ProductionLeavesden, HertsfordshireWD2 7LTEngland

Ralph Fiennes, (Voldemort) GoF c/o Dalzell and Beresford Ltd. 26 Astwood Mews London SW7 4DE England c/o Shapiro Lobel Llp220 West 42nd StreetNew York, NY 10036-7202

RupertGrint, (Ron Weasley)Rupert GrintC/O Warner Bros.4000 Warner Blvd.Burbank, CA 91522Rupert GrintPeter Fraser and DunlopDrury House34-43 Russell St.LondonWC2B 5HAUnited Kingdom

DanielRadcliffe, (Harry Potter) Daniel RadcliffeC/O BBC P.O. Box 1116Belfast BT2 7AJ United Kingdom

Emma Watson, (Hermione Granger) Emma WatsonC/O Warner Bros.4000 Warner Blvd.Burbank, CA 91522Emma Watsonc/o Harry Potter ProductionLeavesden StudiosPO Box 3000Leavesden, HertfordshireWD2 7LTUK Bonnie Wright

(Ginny Weasley) YES NA YESTel: 020 7344 1010 Bonne WrightC/O Peter Frasers & Dunlop Drury House 34-43 Russell Street London WC2B 5HA

J.k.rowlingJ. K. Rowlingc/o Scholastic Inc.555 BroadwayNew York, NY 10012 or J. K. Rowlingc/o Bloomsbury Publishing38 Soho SquareLondonW1V 5DFUK Happy Dance laughing smile big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance

Prince Nauj
hello & welcome smokin'

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

gshkris7272
thanks so much! and welcome!big grin

_Sanctuary_
Welcome!

you must really love Harry Potter big grin

Puddin Pop
Welcome to KMC smile

Bloigen
Welcome!

*cough* CODE ONE *cough*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.