Superhero Exchange Program

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
Okay, if you were going to take one DC hero and put them in the Marvel Universe for a year; and one Marvel hero and put them in the DC Universe for a year, who would it be and why?

I say Spider-man and Superman. Let Spidey see how it is to be in a place where heros are loved and respected, and let Supes see how it is for even the planets greatest hero to still be looked at with suspicion.

Solidus Snake
but supes is looked on w/ suspicion although alotta ppl love him.

id put black panther and enough vibranium that he could carry in his 2 hands into DC universe. that would cause such a maxi crossover cause of its limitless potential. marvel has a country of vibranium. DC my have 100 kgs of it. ppl will be fighting for it like crazy. the end result will be nasty and the death count will be high.

id put orion in marvel. his brand of justice will get alot of heros attentions and get him labels as a villan or anti-hero. before someone like a thor brigade stops him, he'll kill alotta villains. in teh end the villains will band to kill him and the heros will abnd to restrain him. so it will be teh heroes vs the villains vs orion and his mother box. the death toll will be high esp. when the mother box boom tubes alotta villains into space.

in the end orion will be killed and dr. doom will get the motherbox and another crossover will start. smile

Creshosk
Dc is more powerful than marvel, you'd need someone extremely powerful from Marvel in order to survive in the DC-verse. As Even the weakest characters can hold their own among the pantheon that is the JLA.

NoFate007
I'd send Batman over to Marvel so he can kick serious ass, and in return I'd send Magneto over to DC so he can do the same. Imagine someone like Metallo going up to Magneto, thinking he's just a senile old man.......

The Ion
To DC - Captain America
To Marvel - Superman

See how each universe fares with the others respective "leader"

NoFate007
I think Superman would become even more of a prick in Marvel. He knows he's extremely powerful, and he'd naturally assume that in Marvel's universe too. How much do you wanna bet the first thing he'd do would be to try to take on someone like Thanos or Mephisto or something? Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.