Mr. Mxyztplk v Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
full potential all-of-franklin's-and-nate's-powers onslaught v mxy.

hmmm . . ..

demigawd
Mxy wins. He's a reality warper on a far greater scale than Franklin. Joker with Mxy's powers hogtied the SPECTRE, for god's sake!

NoFate007
how the hell do you pronounce that anyway? I read it as mixy-zit-plick but I have no freakin clue how you're supposed to say it lol

ZephroCarnelian
The only time I've ever heard it spoken out loud is in Smallville.

It was pronounced: Mix-ull-pitull-ick.

Which makes sense.

And Demi's right - Myx'll win this no problem.

kgkg
Originally posted by demigawd
Mxy wins. He's a reality warper on a far greater scale than Franklin. Joker with Mxy's powers hogtied the SPECTRE, for god's sake!
not a good way to gauge his power

that type of shit always happens to Spectre heck i heard some girl stole his powers.

and last time i check the JLA had him tied up evil face

and Mxy does win

LordKaos
Onslaught creates a superman replica that tricks Myx into saying his name backwards, Onslaught wins.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by demigawd

Didn't Spectre recently rape the 5th dimension ? confused Oh yeah the pixy takes it. This match is like a pair of scissors vs a psychic piece of paper smile

DrDoom101
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
The only time I've ever heard it spoken out loud is in Smallville.

It was pronounced: Mix-ull-pitull-ick.

Which makes sense.

And Demi's right - Myx'll win this no problem.

he was in smallville? really? which episode was that??

Melnorme
Originally posted by NoFate007
how the hell do you pronounce that anyway? I read it as mixy-zit-plick but I have no freakin clue how you're supposed to say it lol

According to Gilbert Gottfried, when he voiced the role for Superman: The Animated Series, it's pronounced "Mix is spit lick".

Juntai
Mxy is not more powerful than Spectre.
Last time Spectre ran into an Imp was against Thunderbolt in JSA, he said he'd give it one chance to leave, then bam, outa there.
But in that Emperor Joker series... I dunno what that was, but when he broke out, he recreated the universe. lol.

And "that type of shit" doesn't always happen to Spectre, he's rarely if ever held back... but the girl took his power, couldn't control it, he laughed at her, took it back, and smashed her team. lol.

Mxy does however win this battle.

leonidas
interesting results. so basically everyone is saying full potential franklin couldn't beat mxy? i thought for sure someone would at least make the case for it coming down to first attack. why couldn't they simply undo what each did to the other?

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
interesting results. so basically everyone is saying full potential franklin couldn't beat mxy? i thought for sure someone would at least make the case for it coming down to first attack. why couldn't they simply undo what each did to the other? Because Mxy could change the laws of the universe to have the rules favor him. Could Onslaught do the same, and not just in theory?

leonidas
well, assuming for the sake of this thread that he can alter reality on a universal scale, why couldn't he?

leonheartmm
full potential of franklin's power power would possibly give him multiversal godhood. but since its never been shown, its useless dinscussin FULL POTENTIAL franklin, currently hes capable of creatin simultaneous parallel universes without breakin a sweat, stil, the opposition might be able to do more than this if given a decent comic.

demigawd
Yeah, Franklin's top two feats are creating a pocket universe and re-creating Galactus. Creating pocket universes isn't THAT hard (as far as galactic reality warping goes, lol), but when he tried a large scale reality-warping trick - re-creating Galactus - it burned out his powers.

Onslaught could probably be more efficient than Franklin, being smarter, more ruthless and devoid of a physical being subject to burning out. But Franklin tops out at just over Celestial level - meaning Onslaught tops out there too. Mxy goes WAY beyond that - he's basically at Wanda level, at least at full potential.

grey fox
Originally posted by kgkg

that type of shit always happens to Spectre heck i heard some girl stole his powers.

http://www.i-mockery.com/comics/longbox2/pics/alice-spectre.jpg

While the artist stole most of her clothes.......

demigawd
Originally posted by Juntai
Mxy is not more powerful than Spectre.
Last time Spectre ran into an Imp was against Thunderbolt in JSA, he said he'd give it one chance to leave, then bam, outa there.
But in that Emperor Joker series... I dunno what that was, but when he broke out, he recreated the universe. lol.

And "that type of shit" doesn't always happen to Spectre, he's rarely if ever held back... but the girl took his power, couldn't control it, he laughed at her, took it back, and smashed her team. lol.

Mxy does however win this battle.

That girl could control his powers just fine. And he didn't laugh and take it back...he was totally powerless. She couldn't destroy him because he didn't "exist" anymore, he was a disembodied spirit. Eventually...time just ran out (she said that she can't steal magic forever), and it transferred back to Spectre. But make no mistake...Spectre was very much powerless.

illadelph12
Onslaught's outclassed.

5D Imps are like the Q Continuum. There abilities are a bit beyond plane reality warping. They're from a different plane of existence and can effortlessly manipulate anything below them, even powerful beings of a lower plane.

Onslaught's abilities are an amalgam of psyches.

leonheartmm
demigawd, franklin didnt burn out his power while recreatin galactus, they resurfaced later, n he created multiple parllel FULL SIZED uiverse without even realizin it. hes above any celestial

demigawd
So how is Franklin powerless today? I thought it was from re-creating G...

The Ion
Originally posted by leonheartmm
demigawd, franklin didnt burn out his power while recreatin galactus, they resurfaced later, n he created multiple parllel FULL SIZED uiverse without even realizin it. hes above any celestial
Issue numbers? big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.