Most likely to die in X men 3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cain marko
seein as the funeral is buggin everyone in the new trailer i thought i'd see who everyone thought was gonna die
Xavier
phoenix
magneto
cyclops
other (eg all four, magneto & xavier)

Mainstream
Angel dying and coming back in X4 as Archangel could be possible Juggy.

cain marko
i think most the new introduced baddies may die cos it is gonna be a sort of war. plus they kill baddies in each film ie toad, yuriko

cain marko
but i do lyk the idea bout angel dint think bout tht 1

Mainstream
that's possible....I hope it's not Xavier or Scott though.

cain marko
i dunno i kinda want it to be xavier

Mainstream
Originally posted by cain marko
i dunno i kinda want it to be xavier

Ah Come on Juggy Xavier is the Xmen...he's the one guy they should new kill...wolverines, Gambits and Jean Grey may come and go but Xavier should be forever.

cain marko
you say that i used to think tht until he went off to die in the final episode of xmen (graduation day) also in tht episode magneto tryed to take over!!!!!!! sounds a bit lyk this one

Mainstream
perhaps

NoFate007
The most logical choices are Xavier and Magneto

A very good choice would be Angel

Juggernaut would not have a funeral like that, and neither would someone like Pyro or Stacy X, however I'm sure at least one person on the Brotherhood will die, if not many or all.

Cyclops wouldn't be having a funeral that huge, and I'm hoping to God they don't kill him off.

Jean has died once already so I don't think that was for her.

My votes:

5/10 - Xavier
3/10 - Magneto
2/10 - Angel

cain marko
nice choices

cain marko
my would be
xavy 6
magneto/angel 4

supreme_being
more likely the big X man or cyclops! hints all around its one of them!

Mainstream
I hope it's Angel then when everyone leaves a huge figure stands over his grave

"you shall be Angel reborn and serve me as Archangel" or something to that effect.

supreme_being
lol mainstream though A is one of my fav characters i doubt that would ever ever ever in my life happen! its way too far-fetched for the c-men movies!

Piedmon
I doubt there will BE a third X-Men, and they seem to know it, which is why they're going to try and bring everything to a head in this movie.

My guess is Cyclops, incidentally, and it's a damn shame that we'll never get to see En Sabah Nur's big blue Apoca-lips on the big screen. *Tear*

Mainstream
they'll be more than 3 Xmen movies...if X3 does good it'll be out in 2 or 3 years if X3 doesn't do good...it'll be 5 to 8 years. theirs too many mutant heros and villians yet to appear to end at 3. Angel becoming Archangel is too cool not to on the big screen.

I feel if they can make 3 they can make 3 more.

rox
guys the funeral is probably the opening scene for the movie and its probably jeans funeral before they find her alive

NoFate007
Yeah but where's Cyclops and Xavier then?

steverules
They are both dead.....LOL

Lord Magnus
I'm kinda sad about the sheer number of characters in this one.

They say they're introducing all these people but I doubt anyone aside from Angel and Beast (maybe Juggernaut) are gonna have more than two seconds of screen time. Is Nightcrawler even going to be in this one, by the way?

With luck, since they're doing Pheonix as an important plotline, they'll give Scott a bigger role. He got like five minutes of screen time in the first two. I don't care if he dies as long as he gets a speaking part for once. Hopefully they'll push Logan out of the way a little (no offense to his fanboys) to make room for the flood of incoming people. He won't die, though.
Xavier... no. Just no.
Magneto might die but he's the connection to LOTR fans so he probably won't. Angel's a good idea too. My theory is that they'll have Pyro overcome his moral dilemmas and sacrifice himself to save Iceman or something.

steverules
Nope nightcrawler is not going to be in this movie.

crimsonphoenix
Originally posted by rox
guys the funeral is probably the opening scene for the movie and its probably jeans funeral before they find her alive

that is exactly what i was thinking.....

i heard somewhere that there is a phoenix symbol on the stone thingy...lol

ScarletPheonix
i say the phoenix cause i think the one in the movie is madelyne pryor and i think she will die when jean comes back

Dr.Variant
st. james

NoFate007
As I just posted in the other forum exactly like this:

OK OK I just noticed something after staring at the shot with Storm in it.

Look at all the shrubbery and the vines and such on the building that Storm is facing.

Remind you of anything?

The building/mansion place that Warren Worthington is at? Eh? Eh?

Would Xavier, Cyclops, Jean or Magneto be buried on Angel's grounds? No!

.....I'm feeling so much better about this now that I don't think its Cyclops lol

Dr.Variant
it wont be angel. but it may be his father ( who was a villain )

cain marko
i duno i used to think it wud be xavy. i dint lyk the idea of the funeral at the beffinin cos of beast bein there but there maybe a conection sumhow

paeng
I wish that they will not make Cyclops die because if they did, I think the movie would suck.

Britrogue
I'd stab a guess at Cyclops. And I think Jean killed him, and the only person who knows the truth is Wolvie.

botcherby
well there is a promo shot of Cyclops in his Xmen uniform... so I have the feeling he'll show up after his incident in the lake...

... but yea Jean is probably gonna be doing something to Scott at the lake.... I don't like the idea of death... it seems pointless for the true Field leader of the Xmen....

I mean hes Marvel's "Superman" boy scout, second to only Captain America...

Creshosk
Originally posted by Mainstream
I hope it's Angel then when everyone leaves a huge figure stands over his grave

"you shall be Angel reborn and serve me as Archangel" or something to that effect. I really don't see Wolverine as saying that. . .

Creshosk
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
that is exactly what i was thinking.....

i heard somewhere that there is a phoenix symbol on the stone thingy...lol Well that confirms my suspicions about you, that that avatar created. lol I know where you heard that.

Creshosk
Originally posted by NoFate007
As I just posted in the other forum exactly like this:

OK OK I just noticed something after staring at the shot with Storm in it.

Look at all the shrubbery and the vines and such on the building that Storm is facing.

Remind you of anything?

The building/mansion place that Warren Worthington is at? Eh? Eh?

Would Xavier, Cyclops, Jean or Magneto be buried on Angel's grounds? No!

.....I'm feeling so much better about this now that I don't think its Cyclops lol Because that's the only place that shrubbery and vines could exist? Those sort of things can't exist at the mansion?

X-Woman
Originally posted by rox
That's what I'm hoping for.

Arcane
Originally posted by Creshosk
I really don't see Wolverine as saying that. . .

coz wolverine wont say it, not every thing is about him, and he isnt huge either, we already know that he was talking about apocalypse

xmarksthespot
Cerebro will not feature in X3.... which to me seems rather ominous...

X-Woman
How do you know?

icansee
Seems like Jean grey, just look at Cyclops.............

Originally posted by cain marko
seein as the funeral is buggin everyone in the new trailer i thought i'd see who everyone thought was gonna die
Xavier
phoenix
magneto
cyclops
other (eg all four, magneto & xavier)

pr1983
I'd say jean...

but here's hoping cyke dies later... marsden... mad

Flavio
Jean is the most likely, seeing they put the funeral on a teaser trailer, making it sorta obvious...

Smallville
Could be the beginning where they are putting her to rest, as she "died" in the second one.

Flavio
thats what i think too...

NoFate007
It shouldn't be Jean's.

1. Where's Cyclops, her HUSBAND?
2. Where's Xavier, her mentor?
3. Storm got her haircut - weak case for that one but its just another example.
4. Beast was a normal man in X2 and now he's Beast, and obviously knows Jean enough to go to her funeral and sit next to the X-Men?
5. Kitty has gotten older and is a part of the team now.

You mean to tell me that since Alkali Lake's incident, they waited enough time for Kitty to age, Beast to turn and join the team, and so forth, to have a funeral for Jean? Come on people. Funerals are days, 2 weeks at the most after someone dies. Not months, not years. This is a comic book but even in comics they aren't that stupid.

Flavio
to prove that these movies have a strange logic, i'll give one single example:
Jean (phoenix) hair. To her hair grow that lentgh, they would have to wait about 5 years (and you must agree that even Phoenix doesnt have that much air in her lungs to swim for this time). Or has she simply went to a hairdresser and asked for an artificial hair coz she was looking bad with the short hair from X2?
Epilogue: in 30 seconds, they can find an explanation for anything, and we cant complain, coz thats what makes the movie nice.

But i gotta agree that it makes hard to be Jean's funeral. I'll stop the discussion coz i really dont wanna know it before the movie hits theaters fear

Flavio
i was watching the scene again, and noticed that its not a funeral with "present body", since we have only a kind of headstone, no grave. I still wonder about that flame, it's not in usual funerals...and the problem of beast not knowing Jean could be resolved with Storm saying "Hank, its good to meet you after such a long time..."
thats just my thoughts...

Fireball13
Like the person said before me the funeral is probably opening scene for the death of Jean. Cyclops is not there most likely because he is at the site of Jeans death hte lake (as seen in other parts of the trailer) and going to the funeral would be to much for him.

Fiann@
Originally posted by Flavio
i was watching the scene again, and noticed that its not a funeral with "present body", since we have only a kind of headstone, no grave. I still wonder about that flame, it's not in usual funerals...and the problem of beast not knowing Jean could be resolved with Storm saying "Hank, its good to meet you after such a long time..."
thats just my thoughts... For those reasons I think it is probably Jean. Plus the headstone looks like the one that was for Jean in Uncanny X-Men after Psylocke came back.

As for Hank, I read somewhere that it will introduce him as someone who has already lived at the mansion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.