Did i do the right thing?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
Last night i was hanging out with two of my friends both male. And we where walking to the store.. it was about 5 pm so it was kinda dark. well this two guys come up to us and ask "do you know any (friend A's name)" And we said know, because it looked like they wanted to beat his ass up. well while we're inside the store this little 8th grade ***** comes up and she said "Arnt you (friend a), well they're waiting for you outside" like shes all badass. Well we went outside and they left so we went back to the place we were hanging out, and i decided to go home. Well on my was home those guys come up to mean and theyre all "tell me where he is" and i said "wheres who?" and theyre all "dont play dumb with me" And since by then it was around5:30 i was ****ing afraid they where gonna beat me up. so they asked me if he was in the center and i said yes. which i shouldnt have done, because they went up there and i got pissed off so i followed them and started yelling at them, it turns out they wanted to beat him up for something that didnt even happen. WEll while i was yelling at them the little girl from the store coems up and one of the guys hands her a ****ing switchblade so i ran inside the center and told the guy who was wqorking there what was going on and started crying like i got kicked in the face.

embarrasment did i do the right thing?

lil bitchiness
Yes.

You should have informed someone like a police officer or a teacher or someone of their behaviour.

I cannot stand kids who think they are bad ass, yet they are chicken shit.
If someone spat on them, they'd drown.

_Sanctuary_
Yes! I wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire! big grin

T.V.O.T.I.
*points*

Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Yes.

You should have informed someone like a police officer or a teacher or someone of their behaviour.

yes

xyz jedi
yeah, over here we call them chavs.

Snoopbert
laughing A little 8th grade girl thought she was all badass and went up to me and started yelling at me because I said something ot her sister the day before.

I slapped her and told her to go die in a ditch. no expression

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by Snoopbert
laughing A little 8th grade girl thought she was all badass and went up to me and started yelling at me because I said something ot her sister the day before.

I slapped her and told her to go die in a ditch. no expression

okay telling her that is just mouth Battle so whatever....but hitting a girl who is smaller/younger then you is just down right pathetic and low. Just tell them to shut up or something.

and yes Ronny, I think you did the right thing.

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by xyz jedi
yeah, over here we call them chavs.
we call them pikies as well...

Ms Flower
Yes.

If someone spat on them, they'd drown. I agree.

Originally posted by Snoopbert

I slapped her and told her to go die in a ditch. no expression Thats not even funny.

*lizziekk*
yeah it is kinda sad...
shes younger you should have dealt with it better!!!! but we all make mistakes!

El_NINO
Learn karate, thats a similar story as to why i decided to learn how to defend myself however karate is for DEFENSE and not OFFENSE.

You did the correct thing because you could have been seriously hurt especially since there were more than 1 of those guys there

NyC-gUrL
Originally posted by Ronny
Last night i was hanging out with two of my friends both male. And we where walking to the store.. it was about 5 pm so it was kinda dark. well this two guys come up to us and ask "do you know any (friend A's name)" And we said know, because it looked like they wanted to beat his ass up. well while we're inside the store this little 8th grade ***** comes up and she said "Arnt you (friend a), well they're waiting for you outside" like shes all badass. Well we went outside and they left so we went back to the place we were hanging out, and i decided to go home. Well on my was home those guys come up to mean and theyre all "tell me where he is" and i said "wheres who?" and theyre all "dont play dumb with me" And since by then it was around5:30 i was ****ing afraid they where gonna beat me up. so they asked me if he was in the center and i said yes. which i shouldnt have done, because they went up there and i got pissed off so i followed them and started yelling at them, it turns out they wanted to beat him up for something that didnt even happen. WEll while i was yelling at them the little girl from the store coems up and one of the guys hands her a ****ing switchblade so i ran inside the center and told the guy who was wqorking there what was going on and started crying like i got kicked in the face.

thumb up You go girl!

*lizziekk*
Originally posted by El_NINO
Learn karate, thats a similar story as to why i decided to learn how to defend myself however karate is for DEFENSE and not OFFENSE.

You did the correct thing because you could have been seriously hurt especially since there were more than 1 of those guys there
yeah... some gangs can be pretty intimidating! i was going to start tai chi but i think thats all about your inner child...

=Mysta=-kILL
You definately did the right thing, because if you didnt, bad things might have happened and nobody wants that.

DarkC
I think Ronny may have been referring to the scene where she gave in and told where her friend was.

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
okay telling her that is just mouth Battle so whatever....but hitting a girl who is smaller/younger then you is just down right pathetic and low. Just tell them to shut up or something.

and yes Ronny, I think you did the right thing. I just pulled a Sorgo, straight up.

Inspectah Deck

Should have gotten your goons

hotsauce6548
You did good, sonny, you did good...

Inspectah Deck
Where's my sig?

Mišt
No, you did the wrong thing and should be spanked naughty You naughty girl! naughty

=Mysta=-kILL
^^^^whoa, whats that about?

Grim Reefer

embarrasment did i do the right thing? You know she wouldnt have actually stabbed you.

tabby999
meh, these would be gangstas are stupid, you cant tell that they'll do to seem intimidating. generally they'll be all intimidating until they actually stab someone and get hauled in, then they realise how pathetic they are

Mišt
Most of the time they make threats and claim that their older brother or cousin will come and getcha! laughing out loud Losers.

Ballister
I concur. But wait, what were you asking us about? The part where you told the sales clerk, or the part with saying your friend was inside?

BackFire
Tell you're friend to start carrying a knife around. It could be a life saver, and it's just good fun to give people what they have coming.

A friend of mine, a few years ago was attacked by a group of mexican stereotypes on his way home from work. They grabbed him and punched him and tried to steal his wallet. My friend then whipped out a switchblade and stabbed one of them in the shoulder, they showed their true colors and ran off like the pussies they were.

But yeah, you did the right thing as far as what you were able to do.

GCG
Last night i was hanging out with two of my friends both male. And we where walking to the store.. it was about 5 pm so it was kinda dark. well this two guys come up to us and ask "do you know any (friend A's name)" And we said know, because it looked like they wanted to beat his ass up. well while we're inside the store this little 8th grade ***** comes up and she said "Arnt you (friend a), well they're waiting for you outside" like shes all badass. Well we went outside and they left so we went back to the place we were hanging out, and i decided to go home. Well on my was home those guys come up to mean and theyre all

"tell me where he is" and i said "wheres who?" and theyre all "dont play dumb with me" And since by then it was around5:30 i was ****ing afraid they where gonna beat me up. so they asked me if he was in the center and

i said yes. which i shouldnt have done,

because they went up there and i got pissed off so i followed them and started yelling at them, it turns out they wanted to beat him up for something that didnt even happen. WEll while i was yelling at them the little girl from the store coems up and one of the guys hands her a ****ing switchblade so i ran inside the center and told the guy who was wqorking there what was going on and started crying like i got kicked in the face.

I dont think you had any time to decide whether or not you did a right thing. You reacted instinctevly. Since you were on your own, i am pretty sure your friend will understand your position.

silver_tears
Yes.

I want one of each of your men yes

And won won, good job thumb up
And wtf do you live that like 13 year olds carry switchblades no expression

a1hsauce
She lives in Compton yo!

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by silver_tears
I want one of each of your men yes

And won won, good job thumb up
And wtf do you live that like 13 year olds carry switchblades no expression

NYC stick out tongue

DarkC
Originally posted by a1hsauce
She lives in Compton yo!
No. California.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.