Why is it? Someting very strange

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

regnitS
I jst saw episode 3 yesteryday and it was the best one EVER! but I thought when mace shot lighting at the president and turned him into a monster was unrealistic but it was still cool but empire and Jedi were better.

overlord
Hmm.. I love your sig but you have asked that same question before:

Stinger78 thread: Holy crap....a cool cameo

This is so cool.I just watched starr wars again and I noticed that when the palpatine becomes evil he looks like the emporer on return of the jeti and i thought that was very un nessasery because he dies in six.

I think Lucus is awsome but he did this to tie the trilogies together but why isn't mace in the origionals. because lucus is a racist biggot and a jerk.

regnitS
I never got an answer
answer me damn it

overlord
no.

regnitS
no as in no is the answer or no as in you will not tell me

overlord
no as in no.

regnitS
shucks

Adamwankenobi
It sucks doesn't it?

darthvader_fan
OMG DONT EVER TALK ABOUT WOLFPAC OR STINGER78

BRINGS BACK BAD MEMORIES

BAILY
That sig is gonna give me nightmares now

overlord
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
OMG DONT EVER TALK ABOUT WOLFPAC OR STINGER78

BRINGS BACK BAD MEMORIES Don't talk about him? The guy has just made new threads, are you blind?

darthvader_fan
i know

Da preacher
Originally posted by regnitS
I jst saw episode 3 yesteryday and it was the best one EVER! but I thought when mace shot lighting at the president and turned him into a monster was unrealistic but it was still cool but empire and Jedi were better. LEARN TO SPELL.

regnitS
i can spell, fool

Darth Zhin
You have demonstrated countless times that you cannot spell properly.

Now get the hell out of here. You are banned you know....

El_NINO
BRING BACK STINGER HES THE FUNNIEST CHARACTER I HAVE EVER SEEN!!! eek!

amity75
You can always tell when it's stinger because he always includes a close family member in his sig.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.