Most widely recognized male athlete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
..on the planet, past or present, still alive today.

I can't prove any of these to more popular than the other, but I've come down to this group....

Ali
Jordan
Tiger Woods
David Beckham
Michael Schumacher
Lance

...apologies if I've overlooked anyone.

El_NINO
50 cent!!! eek!

BobbyD
laughing

El nino, you goof!

forumcrew
michael schumacher id take off the list.. i would definantly say Jordan is #1 though

JacopeX
Originally posted by El_NINO
50 cent!!! eek!

50 smokes alot so nah homes hell no

I think one of the NEXT best know athletes for soccer is................................ME!

El_NINO
Originally posted by JacopeX
50 smokes alot so nah homes hell no

I think one of the NEXT best know athletes for soccer is................................ME!

In your own little world that counts ya know.

JacopeX
nah thats my dream i have no world

El_NINO
my mistake sorry, i assume to much

jaden101
pele
pele
pele
pele
pele
pele
pele

and

archie gemmill

Pezmerga
Jerry Rice, Joe Montanna, Dan Marino, Terry Bradshaw, Pete Sampras, Evander Holyfield, George Foreman (if only for his grills!), Lennox Loius, Emmit Smith, Pete Rose (although not for his record, but for the not getting into the Hall and the Gambling), Dale Earnhardt, Jeff Gordon, Richard Petty, Andre Agassi, John McEnroe, Babe Ruth, Hank Aaron, Roger Clemons, and more....cant think right now.

BobbyD
Ah, that's it....forgot Pele! Thanks, Jaden.

Pezmerga, I think you see dead people...kidding. The thread states still alive today. And, a lot of the people you mentined are just stars in the US, not all over the world.

Pezmerga
I dont know any soccer players. I dont know many Formula 1 Drivers. I live in USA and I pretty much only Care about American Football , NCAA Basketball, and Baseball.

BobbyD
Ah, well that would explain your response then. But, absolutely if there were strictly a US poll some of the names you mentioned would definitely be in the race.

Pezmerga
Yeah maybe I should broaden my horizons =)

jaden101
Originally posted by Pezmerga
Yeah maybe I should broaden my horizons =)

Bing

FabledHero
From what i've heard, it's Ali, Jordan, Tiger.

bogen
that still works, maurice green, fastest man alive

Darth Macabre
Lebron James is rising. He'll probably be on top of the list in a few years, if not already.

chris_64256
David beckham

BobbyD
Beckham could be, Chris....doubling as possibly the world's most recognizable soccer player (next to Pele, I think) and as a model.

chris_64256
All I know is hes like a god over seas and they pay him 32 million a year to play soccer...

BobbyD
...must be nice to get 32m a year, and stick Posh Spice.

2-Face
Originally posted by BobbyD
...must be nice to get 32m a year, and stick Posh Spice.

and cheat on her with hot girls and posh still stands by your side Happy Dance

BobbyD
yes

soleran30
Arnold Schwarzeneger, Cassius Clay, Pele, Jordan

Stealth Agent
no no i cant remember his name but whos that dude who got all those crazy awards for penn state, and is now an old dude and is a coach.

Stealth Agent
or reggie bush

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.