Most widely recognized female athlete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BobbyD
Not to be overlooked by the men, but I've narrowed it down to this group.....again, my apologies if I've overlooked anyone. Again, past or present female athlete, that is still alive today.

Annika
Wie
Mia
Danica Patrick
Serena Williams
and lastly, a dubious contestant Anna Kournikova

My money's on Hamm, due to soccer's global precense, but who knows?

El_NINO
50 cent!!! eek!

BobbyD
Dude, get a clue. Once is enough. Two times and I say you have ADD.

El_NINO
Sory jees, i mean look at all the post people have made since you created this thread, im just tryin to make it exciting but nah i get shut down

jaden101
maria sharapova

Pezmerga
I thought of Mia Hamm, Sheryl Swoopes, Michelle Kwan , Marion Jones, Amanda Beard, Amanda Borden, Shannon Miller, Dominique Dawes, Kerri Strug, Dominique Moceanu, Jaycie Phelps, Amy Chow, and ...

MARY LOU RETTON

BobbyD
Hmm, Sharapova.....didn't think of that.

Mary Lou? Still Pezmerga?

Pezmerga
Well maybe not widely recognized, but she is the first woman in US to win Gold in Gymnastics.

BobbyD
True, but I don't believe in today's world she as easily recognized in the US more than some of the girls in this thread. But boy, did a have a HUUUUGE crush on her when I was little boy. stick out tongue

She was too cute....and that smile was perfect! love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.