Galctus{full power} vs superman prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternity
I am new here but I would like to know who wins this epic battle of a lifetime

ZephroCarnelian
No-one knows.

Cos no-one knows enough about Superman Prime.

Darth_Erebus
Galactus, easily.

illadelph12
We know enough to know he's still Kal El and solar energy powered, and that Galactus manipulates the EM spectrum like a kid with a pack of Legos.

My money would be on a full powered Galactus.

But then again, I bet on Mike Tyson against Buster Douglas and that didn't turn out so well.

klwiggs
Full Powered Galactus wins as he is supposibly near eternity level.

spetznaz
Who knows!
Many may say fully powered Galactus would win, and some may even say with ease.
Others might say that Superman Prime is way too powerful for even one as Galactus.

Could go either way.
The thing though is that Superman Prime is not really explained fully. All that DC hints at is that not only is he exceedingly powerful but that his power has transcended all known levels in DC.

Why do I say this?

Well, when Superman returned to Earth after centuries away, he was already exceedingly powerful.
Exceedingly.
It states (when he comes back) that: 'Then one day, at the turn of the 700th century, literally out of the blue ...a haunted Ishmael drifted back to his adopted planet .....no longer quite human ....he had grown far beyond societal convention ....he sought out the current Superman, the millenia-distant blood of his blood, and forged a covenant .....so long as his descendants would remain loyal protectors of his beloved earth, so he would grant them powers BEYOND ANY HELD BY ANY METAHUMAN EVER ......POWERS GLEANED FROM THE VERY EDGE OF TIME AND SPACE....and administered by the Superman Prime from his new fortress of solitude deep within the sun'

This is when he came back, and he had powers that had transcended any held ever.

And THEN after that he spends thousands of years inside the sun.

And THEN he gets the last ring of the Green Lanterns, and all the power of Oa with it.

Superman Prime is much much more than a mere 'sun dipped Superman.' Far more.

I'd say he has an extremely good chance against Galactus.

Adam Warlock
Didn't he need a GL ring to beat Solaris? Powerful indeed. shifty

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Adam Warlock
Didn't he need a GL ring to beat Solaris? Powerful indeed. shifty

Where is it stated that he 'needed' the ring to defeat solaris??

It is said that he uses it, yes. But not that he needed it.

If Thanos takes a machinegun and shoots someone with it, does that mean he needs it???

No.

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

If Thanos takes a machinegun and shoots someone with it, does that mean he needs it???

No.

Could he have beaten Solaris without it? We'll never know now will we.

ZephroCarnelian
Nope. Fraid not. no

illadelph12
I thought the whole premise behind the use of GL rings against Solaris was that Solaris would be vulnerable to them because he'd never faced them before. It was even planned out and implemented so that Supes would receive the ring in the future disguised as a kryptonite ring so he could defeat Solaris.

Beyonder
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian

Obviously since the writters added the GL ring into the mix. Kryponite meant to kill Prime is replaced by GL ring. Solaris throws GL ring, thinking it would kill Prime, ended up being the weapon to kill Solaris. Prime needed the ring.

Beyonder
Originally posted by illadelph12
I thought the whole premise behind the use of GL rings against Solaris was that Solaris would be vulnerable to them because he'd never faced them before. It was even planned out and implemented so that Supes would receive the ring in the future disguised as a kryptonite ring so he could defeat Solaris.

Actually no, DC writters are d!cks. They did the whole thing to have their heroes go through sh!t for nothing...because in the end - Prime didn't need the ring to beat Solaris in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink

illadelph12
Naw, I'm pretty sure without the ring Supes would have gotten pwn3d. Manhunter, Huntress and Kyle all formulted the plan after the whole Starman/reprogrammed Hourman/Vandal Savage episode went down.

And another thing:

Solaris was capable of killing legions of Supermen (and other people) by emitting lethal radiation levels, why would he need a krypytonite ring when he's a sentient super computer sun entity that can alter his own energy signature at will? He should only have to tune his wavelength to that of kryptonite or red sun radiation and Supes would be dead by just being in his proximity.

There's a gaping hole in this story arc.

vold
what about that Android. in justice league unlimited, he was that gold android that hung out with dr. fate. he could pratically do anything. how powerful is he? he had powers kinda like frank richards + even more.

leonidas
<<There's a gaping hole in this story arc.>>

a HUGE hole. and not just one hole. to imagine supes having all this power and yet still retaining a weakness to k-nite is, to me, laughable.

there was no indication whether supes could or could not have taken solaris. with the ring, it was obviously effortless. i suppose we're talking about prime with the ring. the ring could shield any weaknesses supes has from galctus. i guess it comes down to whether you believe a powerful enough will wielding the ring really CAN do almost anything.

full power g is mythical but clearly WAAAYYYYY powerful. my gut says supes could hang with him, but i've always loved supes . . .
big grin

illadelph12
I don't know. A hungry Galactus punked Surfer with the quantum bands (Keeper) in that Guardians of the Galaxy comic.

I have no bias, but I'd say Surfer with the Quantum bands kind of trumps Supes with a lot of stored solar energy and a Lantern Ring.

I'm not even sure Prime could take Gog head up.

I always thought of Full powered Galactus basically being Galactus without need of eating. His usual hindrance is that he runs out of power and his will/displays of power fluctuate because of it. Full powered just means he'd be able to pull off his feats without fear of his output wavering. Not that he'd somehow be immensely powered up. He already commands physics to a near god degree, what more does he need?

Oh, and about the kryptonite still being lethal to Supes, it makes perfect sense. No matter how much solar energy Kal El absorbs, he's still Kryptonian, and still susceptible to Krypton's environmental factors. Over time he may get further tolerance to the stimuli, but that would only be through exposure to it. Otherwise it should still effect him. Unless they've showed him in the comics somehow being inocculated to kryptonite or being exposed to it to the point where he's developed a natural immunity, he's still got a degree of vulnerablility.

Like my allergies to my sister's cat Muffassa. They're not as bad as they once were, but I'm not completely past the allergy because my body hasn't been exposed enough to naturally create a resistance.

Without regular exposure to the stimuli why would he build a resistance?

Avalonofthewind
If he was just an extra Sundipped Supes, he wouldnt have the power to grant powers to others (revoke them as well), nor would have been able to ressurect Lois. On top of that, there was a whole dynasty of Supermen powered by him simultaneously. Supes 1M alone punched through time while nearly out of power. There was a 5th dimensional Superman who was still somehow less powerful than Prime. Solaris feared Prime, and the kryptonite was a desperate last ditch effort.

This was a Supes who gleaned powers from the edge of time and space before his sun nap, and already beyond any meta ever. Think about that. Right now there are ridiculously powerful metas. He was said to trump them easily before his ultra long nap. We'll never be able to gauge his power, but I've never seen a full power Galactus either.

I say this battle is null and void due to lack of evidence on either side.

Juntai
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
If he was just an extra Sundipped Supes, he wouldnt have the power to grant powers to others (revoke them as well), nor would have been able to ressurect Lois. On top of that, there was a whole dynasty of Supermen powered by him simultaneously. Supes 1M alone punched through time while nearly out of power. There was a 5th dimensional Superman who was still somehow less powerful than Prime. Solaris feared Prime, and the kryptonite was a desperate last ditch effort.

This was a Supes who gleaned powers from the edge of time and space before his sun nap, and already beyond any meta ever. Think about that. Right now there are ridiculously powerful metas. He was said to trump them easily before his ultra long nap. We'll never be able to gauge his power, but I've never seen a full power Galactus either.

I say this battle is null and void due to lack of evidence on either side. smile

leonidas
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind

I say this battle is null and void due to lack of evidence on either side.

yes

that first paragraph in particular is what makes me think this superman is nothing remotely close to the superman we know. it seems he dished out power ala galactus to create heralds of enormous power (av recounted some of supes 1M's feats and prime is supposed to be even MORE powerful).

ill, you mentioned his weaknesses, but it is possible his new powers allowed him to evolve past them. this seems to be like no superman we've ever seen, so to apply the standard superman rules to him may not be appropriate. we don't even know for sure the k-nite bullet would have worked, just that others thought it might. in any event, as i said, the gl ring would shield his weaknesses, if he had any, from g.

this is even worse than speculating about onslaught because we saw and know so little about superman prime.

Juntai
Originally posted by leonidas
yes

that first paragraph in particular is what makes me think this superman is nothing remotely close to the superman we know. it seems he dished out power ala galactus to create heralds of enormous power (av recounted some of supes 1M's feats and prime is supposed to be even MORE powerful).

ill, you mentioned his weaknesses, but it is possible his new powers allowed him to evolve past them. this seems to be like no superman we've ever seen, so to apply the standard superman rules to him may not be appropriate. we don't even know for sure the k-nite bullet would have worked, just that others thought it might. in any event, as i said, the gl ring would shield his weaknesses, if he had any, from g.

this is even worse than speculating about onslaught because we saw and know so little about superman prime. Also true.

Xplosive
We know enough to know he's still Kal El and solar energy powered, and that Galactus manipulates the EM spectrum like a kid with a pack of Legos.

My money would be on a full powered Galactus.

But then again, I bet on Mike Tyson against Buster Douglas and that didn't turn out so well.

But bet on Galactus would turn to be right.

illadelph12
Hmm...

You know, I might be swayed by your arguments if I hadn't actually read the comics.

First off, Prime didn't resurrect Lois. A 5D Superman named Lzyxm Ltpkz used Lois's DNA (which had been utilized in the creation of Solaris back in the 20th century) to recreate Lois. Prime aided in the attempt, but Lzyxm's 5th dimensional abilities necessitated the effect. Prime simply added power to Lzyxm's abilities to pull it off. Prime's resurrection abilities are internet tall tales.

Secondly, Kal El, by sitting in the Earth's sun (which became his new Fortress of Solitude), became a living conduit of his powers, a "Super Sun", and he was able to channel them to his descendents (and no one else) and augment their inherrent abilities (amp them) so long as they were within the range of his effects. Superman 1 Million flew out of this range and began losing the high end of his abilities because he was not in a close proximity to Kal El. Due to his inherrent geneology, however, Supes 1M still had a high degree of power being a Kryptonian/5D Imp hybrid.

Also note: the Superman Dynasty are more closely descended from Secundus, not Kal El. Secundus founded, forebeared, and carried the flag for the Dynasty while Kal El was travelling the cosmos distraught over Lois's death. Upon his return, Kal El made a pact with the descendents of Secundus to aid their efforts by amplifying their powers through himself (basically, a living superconductor).

Unlike Galactus, Supes can only amp the inherrent abilities of his own descendants within a reasonable proximity to himself. He can't give Batman 1Million or Dick Grayson's 853rd century clone Superman-esque powers, he can only amp people related to him.

Galactus, on the other hand, can turn a powerless Zenn La hippy into a silver plated living embodiment of Power Cosmic (on a surfboard), and turn Aunt May into a mid level cosmic entity. Also, unlike Supes Prime, beings amped by Galactus keep their newly gained powers regardless of where they are within the entire Marvel Multiverse. They don't have to be within proximity of Galactus to be empowered.

This is not speculation, this is all in the Million Series comics.

Most accounts online are just hearsay.

So, to reiterate my previous points, Supes Prime, while immensely more powerful compared to your average Kal El, is:

1) Still solar powered.
2) Still displayed limitations in his abilities.
3) Still below Galactus in displayed feats of abilities.

As well as having a vast tactical disadvantage against Galactus because he's powered by absorbed solar emissions which Galactus can extract or augment to a lethal degree.

From what is known (and enough is known to make an opinion), I'd take Galactus.

I'm not swayed by online hyperbole because I've read the actual comics and formed my opinion based on them.

No bias.

F*ck Marvel.

Well, except Frank Castle. big grin

leonidas
Hmm...

You know, I might be swayed by your arguments if I hadn't actually read the comics.

First off, Prime didn't resurrect Lois. A 5D Superman named Lzyxm Ltpkz used Lois's DNA (which had been utilized in the creation of Solaris back in the 20th century) to recreate Lois. Prime aided in the attempt, but Lzyxm's 5th dimensional abilities necessitated the effect. Prime simply added power to Lzyxm's abilities to pull it off. Prime's resurrection abilities are internet tall tales.

Secondly, Kal El, by sitting in the Earth's sun (which became his new Fortress of Solitude), became a living conduit of his powers, a "Super Sun", and he was able to channel them to his descendents (and no one else) and augment their inherrent abilities (amp them) so long as they were within the range of his effects. Superman 1 Million flew out of this range and began losing the high end of his abilities because he was not in a close proximity to Kal El. Due to his inherrent geneology, however, Supes 1M still had a high degree of power being a Kryptonian/5D Imp hybrid.

Also note: the Superman Dynasty are more closely descended from Secundus, not Kal El. Secundus founded, forebeared, and carried the flag for the Dynasty while Kal El was travelling the cosmos distraught over Lois's death. Upon his return, Kal El made a pact with the descendents of Secundus to aid their efforts by amplifying their powers through himself (basically, a living superconductor).

Unlike Galactus, Supes can only amp the inherrent abilities of his own descendants within a reasonable proximity to himself. He can't give Batman 1Million or Dick Grayson's 853rd century clone Superman-esque powers, he can only amp people related to him.

Galactus, on the other hand, can turn a powerless Zenn La hippy into a silver plated living embodiment of Power Cosmic (on a surfboard), and turn Aunt May into a mid level cosmic entity. Also, unlike Supes Prime, beings amped by Galactus keep their newly gained powers regardless of where they are within the entire Marvel Multiverse. They don't have to be within proximity of Galactus to be empowered.

So, to reiterate my previous points, Supes Prime, while immensely more powerful compared to your average Kal El, is:

1) Still solar powered.

As well as having a vast tactical disadvantage against Galactus because he's powered by absorbed solar emissions which Galactus can extract or augment to a lethal degree.

I'm not swayed by online hyperbole because I've read the actual comics and formed my opinion based on them.

No bias.

F*ck Marvel.

great post. i stopped collecting just as the 1M series was going through dc. i have the complete ltd series but couldn't be bothered gathereing all the adjacent books. you've certainly put together a great case, and based on what you've said, it seems logical to say g would win.

one thing: you don't seem to be accounting for the fact that the ring would NEGATE his weaknesses, supposing he still has them. didn't the ring contain the cumulative power of oa? wielded by supes, that is pretty potent stuff, if true.

nimbus006
Hmm...

1) Still solar powered.

No bias.

F*ck Marvel.

Great Post!! Good argument and backed up with alot of information on both sides, very nice... Well Galactus has my vote.

illadelph12
I'm not forgetting about the ring. A single ring against Galactus doesn't do much. Kal El didn't have the full power of Oa at his command, he simply had Kyle's ring, and at the point in time when Kal El received it, it was during the decade when Kyle was the only GL (I read GL comics as well. They're #2 behind Frank on my list of favorites). Since that time the GL Corps have been reformed, meaning at the most Kal El would be a Supercharged Kryptonian with a Green Lantern ring, and still be trumped by Galactus as the Power of Oa is still within the realm of the EM.

Avalonofthewind
Good posts. Some of the info is wrong though. Lzyxm Ltpkz did not ressurect Lois. He, together with Prime took the dna sample and turned it inside out through time until it became a woman (Lois.) The actual panel shows PRIME ressurecting her with no other Superman in sight.
I have put up a scan of this before.

Simpler way of putting it, my young sister can help my mom cook, but my mom can cook without her. Prime came out because he was being celebrated, so why would have he denied Lzyxm an opportunity?

The dynasty is still decended from Kal el, since Secondus is decended from Kal el as well. Nowhere in the series does it say that it was due by secondus. When Prime returns in the 700th century it says "He sought out the Millenia distant blood of his blood."

It also says Prime has powers gleaned "from the very edge of time and space" and can grant powers "Far beyond any metahuman ever."

To this day there is no proof that primes powers are:

Finite
that he retains a weakness to kryptonite (he's already slowly becoming immune)

Damn, time for work...I'll finish this some other time. Sorry about the incomplete paragraph!

leonidas
hmm, it seems at least ONE unremains unswayed by ill's post . . .

this oughtta be interesting . . ..

illadelph12
Wazzup Avalon.

Seems like we're always at odds in Superman threads.

Here we go:

A)He (Prime) can only grant powers to his genetic descendents, and it's not so much granting them powers in as much as it is enhancing what they already have by a significant degree. Prime can't turn Aquaman into Super Aquaman.

Galactus, on the other hand, can turn Aquaman into a cosmic entity the likes of Tyrant with Water Powers if he so chose.

B)The resurrection of Lois, as well as that of Kal El's parents Jor El and Lara, were all pre-planned occurences to be presented to Kal El as gifts upon his emergence from the sun in the 853rd century. The Solaris episode was an aside from the original party they had planned for Superman (basically, Solaris and Vandal Savage tried to be oppurtunistic and it backfired big time). As a matter of fact, Superman M and Batman, back in the 20th century, purposely placed Lois's DNA within the designs of Solaris to necessitate the event 833 centuries later.

C)Secundus carried the flag while Kal El was gone. Kal El basically passed the torch to him. Yes, Kal El and Secundus are related genetically, but Secundus championed the Dynasty and played the role of protector while Kal El was moping around existence mourning the death of Lois. Secundus laid the foundation for the Dynasty both genetically (though he's related to Kal El) and directly through his actions. The traits of the Dynasty are more closely tied to Secundus.

Noah had three sons and each of them carried different traits.

The children of each son, and their children, and their children's children, relate directly to one of these sons, and also to Noah, but they're still more closely related to the sons.

Anyway, I'm saying this without malice or bias, just from what I've read.

Superman's last name isn't Summers or Grey, so I have no preconceived beef. laughing

jffxex1980
I hate superman but he takes this. No one is gonna mess up DC's poster boy

King KAM
Originally posted by jffxex1980
I hate superman but he takes this. No one is gonna mess up DC's poster boy galactus at full power effin beats the eff out of everyone in the galaxy besides eternity, and LT

Beyonder
Originally posted by jffxex1980
I hate superman but he takes this. No one is gonna mess up DC's poster boy
-----------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by King KAM
galactus at full power effin beats the eff out of everyone in the galaxy besides eternity, and LT

I'll bet you anything that he believes Prime would beat Galactus in a fight but lose against Dark Phoenix.

King KAM
Originally posted by Beyonder
I'll bet you anything that he believes Prime would beat Galactus in a fight but lose against Dark Phoenix. hahahahaha, i wouldnt put it past him

buckfutter
just cause superman can fly out in space and fly into the sun in all that the doesnt mean he could beat galactus. hes the most powerful guy out there id say

King KAM
Originally posted by buckfutter
just cause superman can fly out in space and fly into the sun in all that the doesnt mean he could beat galactus. hes the most powerful guy out there id say hes definatley in the top 3

buckfutter
Originally posted by King KAM
hes definatley in the top 3 which ?

King KAM
Originally posted by buckfutter
which ? Living tribunal, Eternity,Infinity, and then Galactus

Avalonofthewind
Wazzup Avalon.

Seems like we're always at odds in Superman threads.

Here we go:

A)He (Prime) can only grant powers to his genetic descendents, and it's not so much granting them powers in as much as it is enhancing what they already have by a significant degree. Prime can't turn Aquaman into Super Aquaman.

Galactus, on the other hand, can turn Aquaman into a cosmic entity the likes of Tyrant with Water Powers if he so chose.

B)The resurrection of Lois, as well as that of Kal El's parents Jor El and Lara, were all pre-planned occurences to be presented to Kal El as gifts upon his emergence from the sun in the 853rd century. The Solaris episode was an aside from the original party they had planned for Superman (basically, Solaris and Vandal Savage tried to be oppurtunistic and it backfired big time). As a matter of fact, Superman M and Batman, back in the 20th century, purposely placed Lois's DNA within the designs of Solaris to necessitate the event 833 centuries later.

C)Secundus carried the flag while Kal El was gone. Kal El basically passed the torch to him. Yes, Kal El and Secundus are related genetically, but Secundus championed the Dynasty and played the role of protector while Kal El was moping around existence mourning the death of Lois. Secundus laid the foundation for the Dynasty both genetically (though he's related to Kal El) and directly through his actions. The traits of the Dynasty are more closely tied to Secundus.

Noah had three sons and each of them carried different traits.

The children of each son, and their children, and their children's children, relate directly to one of these sons, and also to Noah, but they're still more closely related to the sons.

Anyway, I'm saying this without malice or bias, just from what I've read.

Superman's last name isn't Summers or Grey, so I have no preconceived beef. laughing

Even if we're at odds Illa, It's always a pleasure. smile Now, on to business.

A - Prime chose his decendants because they are naturally the ones he will entrust with the responsibility of that kind of power he can bestow. He can revoke their power if he should so choose and can actually leave them powerless. Which is saying a lot considering a good portion of the clan is part Imp. There in no evidence saying that prime couldnt grant power to another being or character if he so wanted. The guy can pull and ressurect things through time, and power a full dynasty without any problems. Characters like Hourman 1M (who can play with time itself like silly putty) were in awe of him. Kyle..a GL known for being the most creative GL couldnt even put what he saw into words. (which sucks for the rest of us)

B - The celebration was definitely preplanned. Supes and Bats M did not know that Lois's Dna was needed. They needed human blood for Solaris creation and she freely volunteered it. They don't really go into it in the book, but its in the side books. Supes simply used it to ressurect her through time.

C - Everything Secondus did was inspired by the original. Kal el left not to mope, but took the opportunity to explore since he was confident that his decendant would do a fine job. He circumnavigated the universe, wrestled evil gods, fought battles we can't even imagine, and aquired powers gleaned from the very edge of time and space. While the traits of the Supermen may have been altered, he's still labelled a being by far the most powerful of all. Imps already play with the universe like silly putty. We have an imp superman, and Prime is more powerful than even that.

Galactus is not infinite in any way either. He can be killed even at full power. Cosmic energy has been shown to be able to be jacked and controlled by Oan energy. Even a cosmic cube was being absorbed. So considering if all of OA's energy was in Primes ring and he has an absolute will, that makes the case even stronger for Prime. Parallax did a pretty good job of ending existence and he started nowhere near Prime levels. Prime would be multiversal and Galactus would only be universal.

Power cosmic characters also lose power when using their abilities and not near a power source. 1M lost start losing powers because he was in a place without his power source and he kept using his powers. The same can happen to someone like Surfer if in a place/time/dimension where he uses his powers and there is no way for him to recharge his energies.

illadelph12
Hmm...

Ok:

A) Kal El can leave them powerless because his new Fortress of Solitude, Earth's sun, acts as a superconductor of his abilities, and so long as his decendents are within the influence of the "Super Sun" (as it was referred to on panel), they maintain the amplification Kal El can bestow on them. His descendants keep their inherrent powers without Kal El (Kryptonian based as well as the Kryptonian/Imp Hybrids). While he was off travelling the cosmos looking for a way to retrieve Lois's soul, the rest of the Superman Dynasty, led by Secundus, was still empowered, and carrying out their roles as protectors, without Kal El's influence. He simply amps them through his "covenant".

B) Prime did not pull a being from time or resurrect anyone. His parents were resurrected (pulled from the time just before Krypton exploded) by Hourman, not Kal El, and Lois's resurrection was a joint effort of Lzyxm Ltpkz, a 5D Imp/Kryptonian hybrid, and Kal El himself. Lzyxm's abilities to manipulate the DNA were bolstered by Kal El's influence and the end result was Lois's resurrection. Prime was never displayed resurrecting anyone under his own power, or even alone, in any of the comics.

C) Kal El did not have command of the entire power of Oa, he simply had Kyle Rayner's ring at a point in the time stream when Kyle was the only GL. Since that time, the GL Corps numbers have been re-bolstered. Also, regardless of having the "last ring" or not, all GL rings have access to the same amount of power, it's potency is simply a matter of the bearers will and ingenuity, just as the Power Cosmic is.

Kal El didn't become "Super Parallax", he was simply a super potent Kryptonian with a GL Ring. If anything, Prime is equivalent to a sun marinated (for 153 centuries in the core of the sun) "Kryptonian" . This, admittedly, is a very potent Supes, but it does not equate to a "Super Parallax" as you seem to be trying to infer.

Even so, Parallax didn't manipulate the universe under his own power, he used the power of Oa to manipulate difficiencies in the fabric of the DCU leftover from the Crisis/Anti-Monitor episode. He didn't just will the change and it happened under his own power (I read Zero Hour also).

A GL (Kyle) was able to sap and redirect Surfer's power, not Galactus's.

There's a HUGE degree of difference.

I've seen Kyle adrift in space, dying, and Supes had to save him.

Galactus's powers encompass the full power cosmic, but his M-Body requires sustinance to maintain his potency, not the potency of the power cosmic. Full powered, this wouldn't be an issue for him (I don't see Full Powered Galactus as an amped Galactus. I see it as Galactus without his hunger hindering him).

Also, it stands to reason Prime would be more powerful than Supes M.

Kal El is a first generation Kryptonian with 833 centuries worth of experience, as well as 833 centuries worth of solar reserves (153 centuries of these stored solar reserves directly from the heart of the Sun).

Supes M, on the other hand, is a genetic off shoot of at least 600 centuries of dilluted Kryptonian genes mixed with humans, and then mixed with Imps. He's a powerful hybrid, but he's not as powerful as a first generation Kryptonian or Imp.

It's like comparing a Liger to a Sabretooth Tiger.

Oh, and it is always a pleasure debating with you, Av.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.