JLA & Avengers vs The Elders of the Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
JLA roster:

Superman (duh)
Wonder Woman
Batman
Martian Manhunter
GL (Hal)
Flash (Wally)
Aquaman
Plasticman

Avengers roster:

Cap
Thor (Classic)
Vision
Scarlet Witch
Wonderman (Ionic version)
Sersi
Iron Man
Hulk

All 12 known Elders are present, including Ego
evil face .

Adam Warlock
Avengers and JLA get slaughtered.

Draco69
Their hope entirely rests on Scarlet Witch and Green Lantern. If they can manage to give distraction for a moment, who knows? Maybe Wanda can whip some innane nonsensical plot device to win...

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Their hope entirely rests on Scarlet Witch and Green Lantern. If they can manage to give distraction for a moment, who knows? Maybe Wanda can whip some innane nonsensical plot device to win... superman can kill ego....

thesilverspider
the runner ko's all of them before anything even happens

Crease
Switch Supes and Thor for Pre-Crisis and RKT...more even now?

The Ion
No. They get squashed.

Crease
Adding Pre-Crisis Supes and Rune King Thor to this group STILL gets them slaughtered? I didn't even read Supes back then but let some of you tell it he threw planets at guys. And RKT...well...just read the last 3 issues of his series.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Crease
Adding Pre-Crisis Supes and Rune King Thor to this group STILL gets them slaughtered? I didn't even read Supes back then but let some of you tell it he threw planets at guys. And RKT...well...just read the last 3 issues of his series.

What the f**k? ...................

Crease
Originally posted by thesilverspider
What the f**k? ...................

Hey, I don't make the news, I just report itpimp

roughrider
Those Elders are not to be trifled with, especially Grandmaster, Champion and Runner. Though, the twelve of them didn't challenge Galactus until they had the six soul/infinity gems, so maybe they have their limits. Two teams together have a shot, but not a real good one.

golem370
I did this before

long pig
Do the Elders have their gems?

golem370
The Astronomer
The Caregiver
The Champion
The Collector
The Contemplator
Ego, the Living Planet
The Gardener
The Grandmaster
The Obliterator
The Possessor
The Runner
The Trader

roughrider
Originally posted by long pig
Do the Elders have their gems?

No - this was before Thanos got his hands on all of them and made the Infinity Gauntlet.

long pig
The JLA Aveng don't have a ****ing chance.

hoorayforpeepee
elders are at worse thanos level and at best above skyfather...it's hard to contend with a group like that. throw on the eternals, maybe?

King KAM
Originally posted by golem370
The Astronomer
The Caregiver
The Champion
The Collector
The Contemplator
Ego, the Living Planet
The Gardener
The Grandmaster
The Obliterator
The Possessor
The Runner
The Trader THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

long pig
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
elders are at worse thanos level and at best above skyfather...it's hard to contend with a group like that. throw on the eternals, maybe?
Ego IS skyfather, probably beyond.

Runner is at LEAST skyfather.

Champ is Thanos level.

Obliterator is like pre-crisis Orion.

I mean.....poor, poor JLA Avengers.

long pig
Originally posted by King KAM
THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Champion is the shit.

CCCCCHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMPPPPIIIIIIOOOOOONNNNNN
!!!!!!

roughrider
Originally posted by King KAM
THE CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Wilson - original Champion artist, and boxer in his spare time I believe. Likes this theme - did the Super Boxers graphic novel with John Byrne.

long pig
sad Champion jobs to everyone. I wish he'd return jobbingless.

golem370
Ego-Ego is a "living planet" with total control over its entire mass down to the molecular level. It is able to use its own substance to extrude tentacles, organic sensors, plant-like growth and to create humanoid vessels for its consciousness. It can shape its surface into the appearance of a gigantic face, to appear as a dead inhospitable world, or into an idyllic paradise to lure unwary space travelers to it surface, which it then absorbs. Ego possesses various internal features analogous to a living organism, such as gigantic tunnels which have been compared to arteries, and a gigantic brain-like organ deep below its surface, Ego possess both digestive organs which it uses when absorbing living beings, and an immune system which creates powerful antibodies to destroy beings which resist absorption.
Superhuman Mental Powers: Ego possesses vast psionic powers, which enable it tap energy sources such as stars or to absorb the life energies of living beings, and channel that energy for its own uses. Ego has vast telepathic powers, which appear to be effective over interstellar distances.

Possessor-Vast knowledge of virtually any type in the known universe
Superhuman physical powers: The ability to manipulate cosmic energy for a variety of effects, including the projection of concussive force blasts and increasing his size and mass (and hence physical strength); the Possessor does not age and is virtually immortal. Currently, due to his machinations with other Elders against Death, he cannot die by any means
Superhuman Mental Powers: Telepathic abilities that enable him to make limited contact with the minds of other Elders, unrevealed wxtrasensory perceptions which take the place of his sight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.