Saw II producer dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

deathbycorn
Saw and Saw II producer Gregg Hoffman died suddenly on Sunday morning at the age of 42. The Phoenix-native was admitted to Hollywood Presbyterian Hospital overnight after complaining of neck pain. Lions Gate Entertainment, who distributed his latest films, issued a statement on Monday, declaring he had died of natural causes. However, an autopsy is pending. Hoffman's tragic death comes less than two months after Saw II hit the top spot in the US box office, grossing $85 million since its October opening. Oren Koules, one of Hoffman's partners at Twisted Pictures, says, "He never put himself in front of anybody. He never did anything for the ego - everything he did was for the betterment of the movie." The producer is survived by his widow Lucienne, their children Jared and Luke, mother Stephanie and sister Tracy. A memorial service has been scheduled for Thursday at Mount Sinai Memorial Park.

LizzyT123
Oh no! Could this mean Saw III, could be cancelled, or post poned? Man! I hope they still do it!

jayy
Saw III will still be made. Preperations are in the works now.

wink

steverules
They will get a new producer....but no one can will never be able to replace Gregg Hoffman.......

LizzyT123
hmmm, I hope it'll be just as good of a movie though!

b-dan
to bad that guy died

kmcdude
laughing out loud Oh the guy...................

Impediment
It's terrible that he died. However, I still say that Saw and Saw II are two of the worst movies I've ever seen.

jayy
No way. Freddy vs Jason, Exorcist: The Beginning, The Ring II, Jason X, Any of the Chucky movies, Queen Of The Damned. I could go on and on. Saw 1 sucked. Saw II was good. Saw III will be even better.

http://www.beerliquors.com/images/graphic/spiritBacardiLogo.gif AND THAT'S THE WAY IT IS. THE END.http://www.beerliquors.com/images/graphic/spiritBacardiLogo.gif

Impediment
Personally, I liked Freddy vs. Jason. And Child's Play was awesome. The sequels were crap.

LizzyT123
I liked Freddy vs Jason just because. Everything in it was sooo cheesy, but I still like it for some reason. I think the first and second Childs Play were the best, and Bride of Chucky was okay, but the late middle to the ending was STOOOOOPID! I didn't like the 3rd or Seed of Chucky at ALL.

I didn't like the first Saw, but I liked the second one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.