The First vs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKaos
Anybody remember crossgen comics? The First, a race of gods who were really only the toys of a greater god who was little more than a child, against the eternals, or any pantheon of gods (Marvel or DC)

Draco69
You'll be hard tempted to find anyone here who reads Crossgen comics. Unfortunately is mainly Marvel with an excess of Rune King Thor or Galactus threads. Amazingly the posters here seem to have indepth knowledge of characters that haven't appeared in over two decades....

LordKaos
I know but it's worth a shot, i found them to be an interesting enough group even though they were more like a soap opera than a comic.

Draco69
Poster 1: B*tch! Galactus is SOO above Odin!

Poster 2: You're so friggin retarded! Odin made shockwaves across the multiverse. SHOCKWAVES!

Yeah you got a point...

LordKaos
laughing rolling on floor laughing

Juntai
Crossgen was the shit, I've read nearly every issue.
Anyone would be hard pressed to counter The First.

LordKaos
i agree

Juntai
Originally posted by LordKaos
i agree Unless they were a monk with the weapon of heaven.
big grin lol.

LordKaos
once again i agree sad but Ingra would proably beat the snot out of that monk or make him break any vow he ever made evil face

Juntai
Originally posted by LordKaos
once again i agree sad but Ingra would proably beat the snot out of that monk or make him break any vow he ever made evil face Ingra was pretty bad. lol. But, if she could just come take it. .. why wouldn't she? It would have assured her spot in The First as the most high even over Pyrem.

LordKaos
That's what always puzzled me about Ingra, she was power hungry but was never really interested in the weapons, except when she took the gauntlet from Persha, but that was only to draw off enough power from it to reignite her own. Her spot as a powerhouse among the first was already there, remember how the Dexter council was afraid of her even though she was powerless. even among the first she was a god, she was one of the six.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.