Major school fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ben_dover
Today in MY school we had thousands of cops just speeding through the school streets and surrounding the whole place. The riot broke out between the New Orleans evecuee and houston students. Every teacher kept their students in class while hundred others were out and fighting. It was awesome!!!

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5485416/detail.html

Snoopbert
You're a retard.

DanZeke25
Originally posted by Snoopbert
You're a retard.

How?

Anyway thats crazy. lol

JacopeX
explain ya self homes ^^^

Snoopbert
For thinking a bunch of kids fighting at the same time is "awesome".

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by ben_dover
Today in MY school we had thousands of cops just speeding through the school streets and surrounding the whole place. The riot broke out between the New Orleans evecuee and houston students. Every teacher kept their students in class while hundred others were out and fighting. It was awesome!!!

http://images.ibsys.com/2005/1207/5486188_240X180.jpg

Looks like their playing freeze tag

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by JacopeX
explain ya self homes ^^^
Any real gansta would know how to spell "holmes"

You're obviously excited over something that happens everyday at my school. The violence even started in Middle School when I witnessed a fat kid getting his head slammed into a concrete wall. It was great. We have a school officer. We call him Officer Barbrady.

Grim Reefer

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5485416/detail.html That must suck having your whole state basically destroyed and then having a to go to a school where they all want to **** you up. But that would have been cool to see.

a1hsauce
For thinking a bunch of kids fighting at the same time is "awesome".
yes its just sad. Ive been in the middle of those kinds of fights and its pretty scary. erm

Snoopbert
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever

You're obviously excited over something that happens everyday at my school. The violence even started in Middle School when I witnessed a fat kid getting his head slammed into a concrete wall. It was great. We have a school officer. We call him Officer Barbrady. Holy crap! You think that's great? You're no better than mister restrictecl.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Holy crap! You think that's great? You're no better than mister restrictecl.
Um...Yeah. Speak English Next Time.

Snoopbert
Um...Yeah. Speak English Next Time. You don't understand English? What the f**k? No, you're one pathetic human being if you think some fat kid getting his head slammed into concrete is "great".

Lana
I fail to see how these sort of things are awesome What the f**k?

Grim Reefer
Fights are entertaining to watch

Snoopbert
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana
Originally posted by Grim Reefer

Until you grow up and mature some.

Mišt
Holy crap! You think that's great? You're no better than mister restrictecl.

Psst, he's not really restricted stick out tongue

Curses! You did it as well! My eyes are failing!scared

I laugh at these idiots who start fights about who owns who's turf. Get a life, hobos.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by a1hsauce
yes its just sad. Ive been in the middle of those kinds of fights and its pretty scary. erm

Goodie goodie stick out tongue

Originally posted by Grim Reefer

yes

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lana
Until you grow up and mature some.
or you get shot and realize how stupid it is to fight over a frickin sidewalk!

Lana
or you get shot and realize how stupid it is to fight over a frickin sidewalk!

That too, I suppose!

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Goodie goodie stick out tongue

mad WHAT HOMIE YOU GOT SOME BEEF! I'LL GRIND YOU UP AND EAT YOU LIKE A TACO B1TCH stick out tongue

a1hsauce
That too, I suppose!
big grin

Inspectah Deck
He should have gotten his goons and popped up off, yo wickedph

Grim Reefer
mad WHAT HOMIE YOU GOT SOME BEEF! I'LL GRIND YOU UP AND EAT YOU LIKE A TACO B1TCH stick out tongue Im making tacos right now...

DanieLs_4_Ever
You don't understand English? What the f**k? No, you're one pathetic human being if you think some fat kid getting his head slammed into concrete is "great".
Well it's one thing if you're automatically judging someone for laughing at someone getting his head bashed in when you really didnt know him. He was a pain in the ass and deserved it. But Im guessing you've never declared anyone as deserving because you're "perfect" Lol...yeah right.

BackFire
I love a good fight, always entertaining to watch.

Inspectah Deck
mad WHAT HOMIE YOU GOT SOME BEEF! I'LL GRIND YOU UP AND EAT YOU LIKE A TACO B1TCH stick out tongue

Yo sun, I got my fo fo at my waist yo. You ice cream nukka wickedph

ben_dover
Originally posted by BackFire
I love a good fight, always entertaining to watch. And it is more entertaining when it doesn't happen everyday. Especially something as big as this.

So the rest of you dennying this thread just stop posting.

BackFire
It's quite a silly elitist attitude that people who enjoy watching fights are in some manner not mature or something. Nothing wrong with enjoying lifes simple pleasures.

Lana
I just think it's very childish.

*shrugs*

Inspectah Deck

*shrugs*

*hugs*

BackFire

*shrugs*

Why?

Lana
*hugs*

*hugs back*

stick out tongue

Why?

I dunno, I tend to empathize with people a lot, so when I know that the two people fighting - for whatever reason - are getting hurt, makes it kind of hard for me to find it at all entertaining.

I dislike fighting in general anyway erm

Inspectah Deck
*hugs back*

stick out tongue

I dunno, I tend to empathize with people a lot, so when I know that the two people fighting - for whatever reason - are getting hurt, makes it kind of hard for me to find it at all entertaining.

I dislike fighting in general anyway erm

I like fighting. Lots of sports are basically fighting(boxing, karate, hockey stick out tongue)

BackFire
And how does that make it "childish"?

GCG
It depends what you fight for.

BackFire
Well yeah, if you're fighting because your friend stole your favorite GI Joe....then it's safe to assume they're kids....if not physically, then mentally.

Lana
Because if you're an adult, you SHOULD be able to solve a problem without punching someone in the face, or at least I think so.

TwisterGameX
Because if you're an adult, you SHOULD be able to solve a problem without punching someone in the face, or at least I think so.

Self defense shifty

Inspectah Deck

Not if they stepped on your new, fresh pair of shoes

BackFire
Not all problems are that simple, obviously.

Princess-Puppy~

http://www.click2houston.com/news/5485416/detail.html YOU'RE NUTS! stick out tongue

GCG
When people are drunk or young or both its quite difficult to get them to use 'dialogue' to solve a problem.

Lana
I dunno, I just find fighting a silly way to solve a problem.

And I have an incredibly quick temper and do not think before I act when I'm mad, yet have never gotten in a fight.

Inspectah Deck

And I have an incredibly quick temper and do not think before I act when I'm mad, yet have never gotten in a fight.

Can't say this isn't entertaining http://thatvideosite.com/view/383.html

Lana
Can't say this isn't entertaining http://thatvideosite.com/view/383.html

no didn't find it amusing at all, just dumb.

Inspectah Deck
no didn't find it amusing at all, just dumb.

But it was entertaining sad

He punched like 4 guys at the same time laughing out loud

=Mysta=-kILL
^^^^ he looked like he had serious rage issues to me.confused

ben_dover
I saw that video years ago and was looking for it again. He reminds me of me when I get pissed. confused

Well anyway, now what would happen if all those four guys that talk crap to him didn't get what they deserved?

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
^^^^ he looked like he had serious rage issues to me.confused

yes

Snoopbert
Well it's one thing if you're automatically judging someone for laughing at someone getting his head bashed in when you really didnt know him. He was a pain in the ass and deserved it. But Im guessing you've never declared anyone as deserving because you're "perfect" Lol...yeah right.

laughing Deserved it? You said that violence happens everyday, and in a Middle School no less! Unless you're a liar. Either way, it's still violence. Deserving or not, he hasn't killed anyone, he hasn't raped anyone, etc etc... being an ass is comparable to thinking it's funny when another human being is harmed. You're pathetic.

Sorgo
Word.

Grim Reefer
Because if you're an adult, you SHOULD be able to solve a problem without punching someone in the face, or at least I think so. But its human nature to fight, little babies who havent been taught to talk things out resolve problems by fighting and no one tought them that.

Rogue Jedi

i live in houston. these frigging hurricane evacuees are the worst thing to ever happen to this town. well, besides the houston texans.

DanZeke25

1. there is a "holmes" and a "homes"... homes is from "homie"
2. he could have been in a hurry and made a spelling mistake

and 3. Fights are entertaining. The end.

kmcdude

You're obviously excited over something that happens everyday at my school. The violence even started in Middle School when I witnessed a fat kid getting his head slammed into a concrete wall. It was great. We have a school officer. We call him Officer Barbrady.

laughing Sounds great! I love seeing fat kids get beat up big grin

Inspectah Deck
laughing

Mr Parker

I agree,it is a silly way to solve a problem.I also have a quick temper but have never gotten into a fight over something.at least not since I was a kid.unless there is no other way out,fighting should be the last resort. now with girls,its entertaining to watch a fight. big grin that dont happen hardly ever though.

ben_dover
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
i live in houston. these frigging hurricane evacuees are the worst thing to ever happen to this town. well, besides the houston texans. Did you watch the news on Fox26 or some other news and hear about Westbury High School fight?

StaT1c
I love a good fight, always entertaining to watch. QFT (Quoted For Truth) =/

StaT1c
Can't say this isn't entertaining http://thatvideosite.com/view/383.html QFT (again)

I actually met that guy in person at a skate demo a couple of years back.

StaT1c
laughing Deserved it? You said that violence happens everyday, and in a Middle School no less! Unless you're a liar. Either way, it's still violence. Deserving or not, he hasn't killed anyone, he hasn't raped anyone, etc etc... being an ass is comparable to thinking it's funny when another human being is harmed. You're pathetic. You're a pussy. =[

kmcdude
Originally posted by StaT1c
You're a pussy. =

laughing laughing out loud laughing

Raven Guardia
You're a retard. Originally posted by Snoopbert
For thinking a bunch of kids fighting at the same time is "awesome". Originally posted by Snoopbert
Holy crap! You think that's great? You're no better than mister restrictecl. Originally posted by Snoopbert
You don't understand English? What the f**k? No, you're one pathetic human being if you think some fat kid getting his head slammed into concrete is "great". Originally posted by Snoopbert
laughing Deserved it? You said that violence happens everyday, and in a Middle School no less! Unless you're a liar. Either way, it's still violence. Deserving or not, he hasn't killed anyone, he hasn't raped anyone, etc etc... being an ass is comparable to thinking it's funny when another human being is harmed. You're pathetic.

WOW! and this all coming from the guy who slapped a girl who was younger then him across the face and then thinking its funny erm

laughing A little 8th grade girl thought she was all badass and went up to me and started yelling at me because I said something ot her sister the day before.

I slapped her and told her to go die in a ditch. no expression

DeNiro
Thats ****ing BAD ASS I would have loved to watch that fight well actully if there was that many kids I think that I would of have to joined in for fun but then ran away quickly just so I wouldnt have gotten caughte by the cops

kmcdude
When I was in Highschool me and my mates used to punch people up and start fights for no reason at all big grin

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
WOW! and this all coming from the guy who slapped a girl who was younger then him across the face and then thinking its funny erm Did you miss the "I just pulled a Sorgo?" Comment? H-oly crap. Now that's funny.

Oh, and as for the pussy comment: laughing You're the reason the Human Race is going to kill itself within the next century.

EDIT: And out of curiosity, even though it was a Sorgo, what would make you think I wasn't an 8th grader at the time as well?

Rogue Jedi
Did you watch the news on Fox26 or some other news and hear about Westbury High School fight?
you are the first to tell me of it.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by StaT1c
You're a pussy. =
*Bites knuckle* thumb up I already like you.

_Sanctuary_
Is it so wrong to find violence amusing? evil face

yep...

DanieLs_4_Ever
lol.

darthvader_fan
i once kicked a guy in his nuts because he was punching me

he started puking though

the teachers never found out that i kicked him there

he went home cause he got sick

KharmaDog
Originally posted by kmcdude
When I was in Highschool me and my mates used to punch people up and start fights for no reason at all big grin

That would make you a loser.

I used to box when I was younger, I also grew up in a fairly tough environment when I was a teenager.

Back then I made a few observations that I think are still true.

1./ Sometimes a situation spins out of control or a person victimizes you and you are forced into a physical confrontation, at that point it is best to know how to handle yourself physically.

2./ People who stand around and watch others fight for their own entertainment (I considered sanctioned fights i.e. boxing or mma fights to be an exception here) are generally pussies who often claim how tough they are but never prove it, pathetic losers who enjoy the suffering of others or are socially retarded.

3./ People who start fights for their own entertainment are wastes of skin and oxygen and probably hate themselves and their pathetic lives.

4./ People who enjoy the suffering or violent stupidity of others are either immature, of limited intellect or feel powerless in their own pathetic lives.

Occasionally physical confrontations happen, and sometimes I have been involved, I don't take pride in it, and I think that more than half the people who brag about being 'badass' on this forum are lying little geeks who are trying to put forth an image that contradicts their helpless or sad little realities.

But that's just my opinion.

Pandemoniac
Originally posted by KharmaDog

I used to box when I was younger, I also grew up in a fairly tough environment when I was a teenager.

1./ Sometimes a situation spins out of control or a person victimizes you and you are forced into a physical confrontation, at that point it is best to know how to handle yourself physically.

2./ People who stand around and watch others fight for their own entertainment (I considered sanctioned fights i.e. boxing or mma fights to be an exception here) are generally pussies who often claim how tough they are but never prove it, pathetic losers who enjoy the suffering of others or are socially retarded.

3./ People who start fights for their own entertainment are wastes of skin and oxygen and probably hate themselves and their pathetic lives.

4./ People who enjoy the suffering or violent stupidity of others are either immature, of limited intellect or feel powerless in their own pathetic lives.

Occasionally physical confrontations happen, and sometimes I have been involved, I don't take pride in it, and I think that more than half the people who brag about being 'badass' on this forum are lying little geeks who are trying to put forth an image that contradicts their helpless or sad little realities.

But that's just my opinion.

Finally some wise words in here!

Snoopbert

But that's just my opinion. Your opinion is accurate. It also puts people like D4E and pussymcfries to shame.

Inspectah Deck

I'm not pussy

kmcdude
I'm not pussy

Word

Inspectah Deck
Wurd

Sgt. Hairy
you are the first to tell me of it. What street do you live on?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Your opinion is accurate. It also puts people like D4E and pussymcfries to shame.
Yes, yes, maybe so, but I can never amount to your shameful ways so I have no worries.

Snoopbert
Yes, yes, maybe so, but I can never amount to your shameful ways so I have no worries. Lawlz! I was pwn3d!!!1111one lawlz!!!

roll eyes (sarcastic) You're as effective as a little kitten against a steam-roller.

Sorgo
Did you miss the "I just pulled a Sorgo?" Comment? H-oly crap. Now that's funny.

Oh, and as for the pussy comment: laughing You're the reason the Human Race is going to kill itself within the next century.

EDIT: And out of curiosity, even though it was a Sorgo, what would make you think I wasn't an 8th grader at the time as well?

Nothing like using me as a lovely subliminal excuse to cover up for a shitty lie. Please.

And about this little "Gangster" fight. I think these Teenagers nowadays are completely out of control. We have a saying down here in BC that goes "Kids get smaller by the year." I am guessing their brains have the same effect?

Back in the day I got in a number of Fights because of my muscular size. God knows why it works reverse. I learned that the hard way because the reason I started working out to get more Muscular and the whole Kickboxing thing was so kids would leave me alone. I was picked on quite the bit during my early childhood. And then when I was sixteen I was suspended from school for two weeks for exploding on a kid who spat in my face. As I grew up in School, I noticed it got more violent in time and one-on-one fights began to disappear.

That upset me alot. I used to get into alot of traditional one-on-ones. Nowadays, kids have to get their friends, family, and "Back-up" involved. Bunch of little sissies who can't handle themselves alone.

And even the "Posers" when I was young. Staying in little groups and just walking up to random kids and beating on them. Most of the time it would be like five on one or six on one. Bunch of chicken shits. I remember one time I got jumped by seven Korean kids when I was eighteen. They seemed so tough when they were in their group. And then I began to notice something as I approached them one by one alone.... Well... They were complete pussies. I couldn't even fight them. It would have been a grand beating. Two of them ran when saw me and the ones that didn't tried saying it wasn't them that did it.

It's like Kids are too scared to take on situations themselves nowadays. Kids shouldn't be raised that way. That is the way they will do things for the rest of their life. This Fight is a prime example of pure stupidity.

I guarantee I could sum this fight up.

Poser Billy: Yo. Wuddup G.
Poser Red: Waz rollin', Dawg?
Poser: Nuttin much, bro. Just saw that Xavier punk. Such a muthaf*cka.
Poser Red: Yeah.

---Next day---

Xavier approaches Billy

Xavier: Hey shitface, you talkin' shit?
Billy: Yeah? So what if I am.
Xavier: That kind of shit will get your face broken.
Billy: F*ck you *******. I could have your face broken.
Xavier: So could I. I know people, you dumbf*ck.
Billy: So do I. Ima call Cody, steve, phil, Dan....
Xavier: Yeah? Well Ima shout up Mike, Ron, Larry, David....

^ See how stupid that shit looks? That's usually the reality of how these petty little scraps start. Kids shouldn't waste their time. I guess they can't help it.... Swimming in their Pride and all...

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Sorgo
Nothing like using me as a lovely subliminal excuse to cover up for a shitty lie. Please.

And about this little "Gangster" fight. I think these Teenagers nowadays are completely out of control. We have a saying down here in BC that goes "Kids get smaller by the year." I am guessing their brains have the same effect?

Back in the day I got in a number of Fights because of my muscular size. God knows why it works reverse. I learned that the hard way because the reason I started working out to get more Muscular and the whole Kickboxing thing was so kids would leave me alone. I was picked on quite the bit during my early childhood. And then when I was sixteen I was suspended from school for two weeks for exploding on a kid who spat in my face. As I grew up in School, I noticed it got more violent in time and one-on-one fights began to disappear.

That upset me alot. I used to get into alot of traditional one-on-ones. Nowadays, kids have to get their friends, family, and "Back-up" involved. Bunch of little sissies who can't handle themselves alone.

And even the "Posers" when I was young. Staying in little groups and just walking up to random kids and beating on them. Most of the time it would be like five on one or six on one. Bunch of chicken shits. I remember one time I got jumped by seven Korean kids when I was eighteen. They seemed so tough when they were in their group. And then I began to notice something as I approached them one by one alone.... Well... They were complete pussies. I couldn't even fight them. It would have been a grand beating. Two of them ran when saw me and the ones that didn't tried saying it wasn't them that did it.

It's like Kids are too scared to take on situations themselves nowadays. Kids shouldn't be raised that way. That is the way they will do things for the rest of their life. This Fight is a prime example of pure stupidity.

I guarantee I could sum this fight up.

Poser Billy: Yo. Wuddup G.
Poser Red: Waz rollin', Dawg?
Poser: Nuttin much, bro. Just saw that Xavier punk. Such a muthaf*cka.
Poser Red: Yeah.

---Next day---

Xavier approaches Billy

Xavier: Hey shitface, you talkin' shit?
Billy: Yeah? So what if I am.
Xavier: That kind of shit will get your face broken.
Billy: F*ck you *******. I could have your face broken.
Xavier: So could I. I know people, you dumbf*ck.
Billy: So do I. Ima call Cody, steve, phil, Dan....
Xavier: Yeah? Well Ima shout up Mike, Ron, Larry, David....

^ See how stupid that shit looks? That's usually the reality of how these petty little scraps start. Kids shouldn't waste their time. I guess they can't help it.... Swimming in their Pride and all...

Group fights are the best

gshkris7272
haha... a cupple girls last year had a gaint cat fight, oh man it was awesome... everyone was watching!

Sorgo
Group fights are the best

What a shitty reply.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I have yet to see two girls fighting. I almost witnessed one this week, between this big tall, not so skinny girl, lol, and this little skinny girly girl and I was like woah..If that girl sits on her then that'll be all it takes.

gshkris7272
haha, this was one was between a tall thin girl and the other one was like a like 5 inches shorter<she got beat up!

Inspectah Deck
What a shitty reply.

Shitty but true

Sgt. Hairy
I have yet to see two girls fighting. I almost witnessed one this week, between this big tall, not so skinny girl, lol, and this little skinny girly girl and I was like woah..If that girl sits on her then that'll be all it takes. laughing laughing out loud laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Sgt. Hairy
laughing laughing out loud laughing
Yeah, and the skinny one was like "YOU'RE A FAT B****!" And The big one was like "YEAH I KNOW IM FAT!" I just raised my eyebrow and continued on. That's the thing with girly girls..they're all talk. (At least over here they are)

Snoopbert
What a shitty reply. You have a shitty signature. You face is signature. Etc.

Sorgo
You have a shitty signature. You face is signature. Etc.

I have the shitty signature? Snoopbert, I never thought I would see you practice Hypocrisy...

Oh wait... I did.

Snoopbert
What a shitty post.

Sorgo
Your posts are shitty.

More Hypocrisy.

Inspectah Deck
You have a shitty signature. You face is signature. Etc.

lol

Snoopbert
More Hypocrisy. You're intelligence is shitty. Especially since you can't grasp my point roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorgo
You're intelligence is shitty. Especially since you can't grasp my point roll eyes (sarcastic)
You're not grasping my point either, which determines that your intelligence must be shitty as well.

More Hypocrisy.

darthvader_fan
Group fights are the best bull sh!t

Snoopbert
You're not grasping my point either, which determines that your intelligence must be shitty as well.

More Hypocrisy. You're claims of hypocrisy are shitty!

Have you found the trend yet, or is it beyond you?

darthvader_fan
laughing

Sorgo
You're claims of hypocrisy are shitty!

Have you found the trend yet, or is it beyond you?

You're claims of Hypocrisy are shitty? Nice Grammar.

And my claims of Hypocrisy are on the spot and... Well... You know it.

Stop subliminally insulting. Say what you have to say. I find subliminalities to be the way of a Coward. Especially when it comes to insulting someone.

Sorgo
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
bull sh!t

Pretty much.

Group fights are pretty pointless. I prefer one on one.

Rogue Jedi
me too, sorg. and without guns. knuckle city!!!

Snoopbert
You're claims of Hypocrisy are shitty? Nice Grammar.

And my claims of Hypocrisy are on the spot and... Well... You know it.

Stop subliminally insulting. Say what you have to say. I find subliminalities to be the way of a Coward. Especially when it comes to insulting someone. That's great, me too. But since I'm not insulting you, and you've yet to figure out what I'm trying to say, I think it's a little insulting to yourself.

Take a good long hard look at what words have been in all of my posts, and the first post that I responded to you from with the word in it.

Rogue Jedi
starting shyat again, eh snoop? lol

Raven Guardia
Did you miss the "I just pulled a Sorgo?" Comment? H-oly crap. Now that's funny.

you know you have become a real d!*k. When I first ment you, you were cool. what the heck happened with you? erm

Rogue Jedi
he is having a KMCDude moment.

GCG
This thread has become a pathetic banter offtopic

Snoopbert
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
you know you have become a real d!*k. When I first ment you, you were cool. what the heck happened with you? erm Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

Listen to the man.

kmcdude

laughing out loud Ouch!

Sorgo
That's great, me too. But since I'm not insulting you, and you've yet to figure out what I'm trying to say, I think it's a little insulting to yourself.

Take a good long hard look at what words have been in all of my posts, and the first post that I responded to you from with the word in it.

I am not stupid, Snoopbert. I have recognized the Turds but disregarded them earlier, basically not wasting my time on it.

Yet you continued with it, proving your childishness.

But thanks!

Snoopbert
I am not stupid Prove it.

Sorgo
Prove it.

Not much I can really do over an Online Forum. Unless you ask a specific task.

So Nod Out Over Pumpkins, But Eerie Roads Turn.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by KmcKarma
laughing out loud Ouch!
exactly. is the dude gone or what?

DarkC
That's great, me too. But since I'm not insulting you, and you've yet to figure out what I'm trying to say, I think it's a little insulting to yourself.

Actually, I found that the intentions of your own posts were somewhat clear to see, that they were intended as an insult in some way or other.

Rogue Jedi
snoop is up to his old ways, i see.

Schecter
oops stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.