Artemis vs Elecktra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dman2008
Which one of thes ladies win

Artemis (amazon character from Wonder Woman)

vs

Elecktra

they both get 3 hours of prep

I think Artemis wins 8/10

Draco69
Pretty much. She has access not only to Themyscirian tech and Olympus but Hell too.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by dman2008
Which one of thes ladies win

Artemis (amazon character from Wonder Woman)

vs

Elecktra

they both get 3 hours of prep

I think Artemis wins 8/10

overkill........................

The Ion
Overkill to the max.

the Darkone
Artemis stomps her into the ground.

dman2008
Okay In addition to heself Elecktra gets Daredevil and Wolverine to help her,
Who wins now?

Draco69
Artemis: Diana, do you mind if I borrow the Invisible Plane, Sandals of Hermes and the Gauntlet of Atlas? Oh and that nice Head of Medousa will do nicely too!

dman2008
Originally posted by Draco69
Artemis: Diana, do you mind if I borrow the Invisible Plane, Sandals of Hermes and the Gauntlet of Atlas? Oh and that nice Head of Medousa will do nicely too!

Ok your right Artemis has to many resources at her disposal.

Oh and Draco who do you think is going to be Wonderwoman after Infinitie crisis and one year later since the current title is cancelled after a couple of issues?

Juntai
Originally posted by dman2008
Ok your right Artemis has to many resources at her disposal.

Oh and Draco who do you think is going to be Wonderwoman after Infinitie crisis and one year later since the current title is cancelled after a couple of issues? Wondergirl or Troia are the obvious choices.

chilled monkey
No disrespect to Elektra, but Artemis is way out of her league. Artemis wins this one.

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
Wondergirl or Troia are the obvious choices.

No. She still has her own comic. She's going through some MAJOR changes but she's still Wonder Woman. As seen from a preview AFTER the Crisis. She changed her hair though....

The Ion
Good to know. Diana as Wonder Woman is as iconic as Clark as Superman and Bruce as Batman. To think there was rumor that Britney Zor-El would become Wonder Woman....

Draco69
Who ever started that rumor should die a HORRIBLE death. Although she would be more effective at promoting peace....

Britney Zor-el: Like, guys, make peace and stuff! *jiggles boobs*

Palestinian Government and Israelian Government: Okay!!

Jeph Loeb: Oh god....yes...oh....

Comic Fans: Anyone have some extra cyanide?

The Ion
laughing

I'm hoping that with Rucka taking over Supergirl we'll see a change in her character. Rucka knows how to write strong women.

Draco69
Supergirl has ENORMOUS potential as a great character. But Jeph Loeb made her very shallow. Like, for example, why Kara has suddenly become a stereotypical blonde. Where's her Kryptonian heritage? She was raised on a different planet for chrissakes.

leonidas
elektra is out of league in this one . . .

LethalFemme
No. She still has her own comic. She's going through some MAJOR changes but she's still Wonder Woman. As seen from a preview AFTER the Crisis. She changed her hair though....

what did she do to her hair?

Draco69
It's tied back into a ponytail.

LethalFemme
It's tied back into a ponytail.

really eww......

Draco69
Meh. It looks fine for her ambassador wear....but not her battle costume.

LethalFemme
Meh. It looks fine for her ambassador wear....but not her battle costume.

well of course it'd be like batman growing out his hair

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.