Wtf

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snoopbert
Today, one of my Freshman friends asked out another Freshman girl. He gave her candy, flowers, and asked her out. She took the flowers, ate the candy, then said no.

I hate women like this. They're the reason stereotypes exist.

JacopeX
Yea, women like that are so ****ed up....Im so lucky im with a gurl thats more respectful than that ***** u talkin about.

-hh-
Originally posted by JacopeX
Yea, women like that are so ****ed up....Im so lucky im with a gurl thats more respectful than that ***** u talkin about. you calling other women ****ed up? you really need to "Check Yo Self!"- Ice Cube

im dead serious man.

JacopeX
gety the hell outta here, im tryin to have a convorsation

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Today, one of my Freshman friends asked out another Freshman girl. He gave her candy, flowers, and asked her out. She took the flowers, ate the candy, then said no.

ouch thats some f'ed up shiznaz! he should try just plain old asking the gurl out next time instead of wasting money first. spend the chocolate on the second date yes

Inspectah Deck

I would have said "Women! Bend down now!" and put my hand over my shoulder like a pimp

Snoopbert
laughing out loud

BackFire
Don't worry, she'll probably be raped at some point in her life, if it makes you feel any better.

JacopeX
yeayy

-hh-
Originally posted by BackFire
Don't worry, she'll probably be raped at some point in her life, if it makes you feel any better. wow laughing laughing

Lana
roll eyes (sarcastic)

That girl's a total b!tch, though yes

JacopeX
yes

Mišt
laughing out loud Spread rumours that she has herpes or something.

Snoopbert
Don't worry, she'll probably be raped at some point in her life, if it makes you feel any better. It doesn't, but I"m sure it'll make my friend feel better.

Princess-Puppy~

I hate women like this. They're the reason stereotypes exist. Poor guy! sad

StaT1c
If that ever happend to me, I would get revenge by just raping that jailbait b*tch. Then I'd probably face serious sexual assault charges. Peace out StaT1c =[

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by StaT1c
If that ever happend to me, I would get revenge by just raping that jailbait b*tch. Then I'd probably face serious sexual assault charges. Peace out StaT1c =

laughing out loud

Frozen kisses
Don't worry, she'll probably be raped at some point in her life, if it makes you feel any better.

Im guessing that was a joke...

Imaginary

Man, what a biatch.

Koala MeatPie
The guy should get overhimself, and see other women.

People like that arn't worth spit off the road.

RagingSilent

-.-jeezum rice...what a cow!

El_NINO

LMAO..... girls dont care about gifts, you cant buy a girl, tell you friend that and tell him to read a ebook called "Double Your Dating" by David Dangelo

DaCanadianMoose

laughing laughing I'm sorry for your friend, but that is fekking hillarious.

Ken Kenobi
OWNED

He shoulda laced the chocolate with roofies.

T.M
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
laughing laughing I'm sorry for your friend, but that is fekking hillarious.

agreed.

really sorry for your friend but that is kinda funny laughing out loud

_Sanctuary_

You are too quick to judge her, maybe she couldn't afford food of her own or maybe she was actually a guy and didn't want to break your friends heart smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.