Spawn Is Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawnrules
HEY SPAWN IS NOW ANIME, dicuss

Gregory
Huh? Spawn is an American comic that was made into an American cartoon.

Next Venom_girl
...Drawn by Japanese animators. I classify Gargoyles as anime, too, (as it is also drawn by Japanese animators) but that's just me. (No really, it's not that tangental.... uh Keith David, yeah. He voices Spawn, Goliath from Gargoyles, and the Arbiter from Halo.)

BTW
I only got to see the first few episodes of the Spawn animated series. Whatever happened to that female Angel character?

(Screengrab from Gargoyles: )

Gaia
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
...Drawn by Japanese animators. I classify Gargoyles as anime, too, (as it is also drawn by Japanese animators) but that's just me. (No really, it's not that tangental.... uh Keith David, yeah. He voices Spawn, Goliath from Gargoyles, and the Arbiter from Halo.)

BTW
I only got to see the first few episodes of the Spawn animated series. Whatever happened to that female Angel character?

I remember that. never considered it anime, though....

DarkDethbringer
doesnt matter if it is drawn the story and where it originated japanese is where the new Scooby Doo movies are drawn but not made

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl

BTW

angela died, no the new spawn comic are made in japan

DarkDethbringer
story and everything?

Spawnrules
yeah all in japenese go to spawn.com

Spawnrules
http://www.spawn.com/comics/series.aspx?series_id=28

Spawnrules
did anyone read it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.