Nick Rostu, an Akk Guard and Chalk vs. Zett Jukassa, Whie Malreaux and J. K. Burtola

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Hmm. Tjis battle might be hard to decide with the little we know of these characters. I assume alot of assumptions will come along in this thread. I think the Korunnai will win. One mustn't underestimate the powers of Jedi, even Padawans (especially when all are very gifted Padawans). But the Korunnai can use the Force, too. The Akk Guard could proabbly take any of the Jedi, IMO. Nick has beaten several Akk Guards in combat so he could too. Chalk could probably take Burtola even if she couldn't take any others, but she's strong too. Nick regards himself as the best shoot on Haruun Kal with Chalk being second.

darthsith19
Note: J.K. Burtola is the Youngling who says "Because someone erased it from the archieve memories."

I think the Akk Guard, like I said before, can beat any of the Jedi with the exception, perhaps, of Whie, who is strong for his age. The Akk Guards were Kar Vastor's elite warriors, trained by Kar himself. Nick has beaten at least 2 Akk Guards so he could probably beat anybody except maybe Zettm who is good at deflecting lasers (he blocked about as many as Mundi, a Jedi Master). So he takes Whie while the guard takes Zett. Chalk, who's very strong herself, could surley beat J.K. Burtola. I mean, he's like 7. He may be smart but even if he has as much potential as Anakin I doubt he could beat any of the Korunnai.

SnakeEyes
The Jedi are definitely going down. J.K. Burtola is slightly better than useless. The Korunnai team are fairly decent... and the Jedi team pretty much sucks.

chilled monkey
I'd say Team Korunnai wins this one.

Darth Faunus
The Korunnai decimate the younglings.

mace=badass
Originally posted by darthsith19
Note: J.K. Burtola is the Youngling who says "Because someone erased it from the archieve memories."

Isn't that Zett Jukassa?

darthsith19
Originally posted by mace=badass
Isn't that Zett Jukassa?
No, In AOTC Zett's the one who Jocasta Nu turns and bowto aftertalking with Obi-Wan. In ROTS he's the one Bail sees the Clones kill.

No, of the three only Burtola's a Youngling.

Okay, lets say instead of J.K. Burtola we have it be Bene, the 18-year old padawan who Vader killed in the Temple at the same time he killed Whie and Cin.

darthsith19
Okay, lets say, instead of J.K. Burtola we have it be Bene the 18-year old padawan who Vader killed in the Temple at the same time he killed Whie and Cin.

Bene has a good chance of killing the Ack or Nick and will definately kill Chalk, IMO. So she takes, lets say, the Akk. At the same time Whie I think could take Chalk and Zett could beat Nick since he's good at deflecting blaster bolts, for a 10 year old anyway.

mace=badass
In AOTC Zett's the one who Jocasta Nu turns and bowto aftertalking with Obi-Wan.

Thats the same person, the youngling in the library, the training room, and killing the clones.

darthsith19
Thats the same person, the youngling in the library, the training room, and killing the clones.
No, it was not.
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/J.K._Burtola
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Zett_Jukassa

Twilight Janick
Who is Whie Malreaux by the way? Zett Jukassa might have been as great as Ki-Adi-Mundi given the time to mature.

mace=badass
DarthSith19, Zett Jukassa did those three things I said he did.

Also, if you look at them...... they look exactly the same.

darthsith19
http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki/Whie

http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/bearclan/
No Zett. Why won't you believe me?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/zettjukassa/

They're played by different actors. They do look somehwat the same but only because they're both young human Jedi children with brown hair and a braid. They are NOT the same person.

mace=badass

Um..... Uh....... Yes they are.

SnakeEyes
Mace; you're being very ignorant (which is nothing new), but usually you have at least common sense and observation skills. Now, it seems as though you've just resorted to being a dumbass.

mace=badass
WOOHOO!

mace=badass
Well, I want proof of them being different people, until then, I will not think differently.

And seriously, if I'm wrong.... I'm sorry, but I made a mistake, but thats not aloud is it.

SnakeEyes
If you want proof, then scroll up...

darthsith19
Well, I want proof of them being different people, until then, I will not think differently.

And seriously, if I'm wrong.... I'm sorry, but I made a mistake, but thats not aloud is it.
I've given you plenty of proof? If they were the same why would they be played by different actors and have different actors? Is Burtola played by Zett Lucas? No. What more proof do you want?

mace=badass
Okay, I will take your word for it.

Se7in
Who is:

Nick Rostu
Chalk
JK Burtola

What is:

An Akk Guard

darthsith19
Okay, I will take your word for it.
Thank you.
Originally posted by Se7in
Who is:

Nick Rostu
Chalk
JK Burtola

What is:

An Akk Guard
Uh, have you read Dhatterpoint? If not I highly suggest reading it. Nick, Chalk and the Akk all come from that book. Besides, IMO it's the best Star Wars book. J.K. Burtola was the youngling who said someone erased Kamino from the archive memories. But he's not in this battle anymore, Bene took his place. She's the 18-year old Padawan that Vader killed. She was in the hologram with Cin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.