What would you do, if there was an Invasion?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

a1hsauce
So since today is December 7, (you should all know what important date today is!) I was wondering...what would you really do, if we were invaded.

Scary thought, but what would ya do?

Lightningrod
I would surrender

silent dreams
kill myself before they got to me. no jk. surrender

† Mäs †
Whats the date?

a1hsauce

Lightningrod
Originally posted by a1hsauce
are you serious!?

War of the Worlds?

Snoopbert
Non-American?

Pearl Harbor

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Lightningrod
War of the Worlds?
Ding Ding Ding

† Mäs †
I am Non-American

a1hsauce
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Non-American?

Pearl Harbor
wow! one of the most important dates in our History and a non American knows it

a1hsauce

=Mysta=-kILL
I am not a coward! I would run into battle, rifle at my side, courage in my heartsmile.......and then would probably die soon after. angel

† Mäs †
ohhh okay then youre straight big grin

laughing out loud

I do know about pearl Harbour though..

I would Nuke The bastards.

Lightningrod
Would be interesting if there was something like "War of the Worlds"

GCG
Id love to get an opportunity to fight invaders. I always liked to fight in a war like that. It was my childhood aspiration.

=Mysta=-kILL
^^^ you should be happy you didnt do it though, because war is hell!

GCG
It would be nice to see what our fathers went through. Then you get to appreciate what you got. no ?

a1hsauce
some people in Iraq are experiencing right now yes and they want out

GCG
Oh yeah. Iraq.....lets all go to Iraq and join the Iraqis and kick the US's butt. yes

a1hsauce
on average 2 US soldiers a day are killed in Iraq...i dont think I like those odds erm

JacopeX
So since today is December 7, (you should all know what important date today is!) I was wondering...what would you really do, if we were invaded.

Scary thought, but what would ya do?

leave to peru

GCG
That would compare to the 32 Iraqi civilians per day

a1hsauce
thats better than the 100s of thousands of shiites Saddam persecuted and killed

GCG
Well its both Sunni & Shiites getting killed. Fighting eachother and Criminalty has soared.

Lightningrod
WAR OF THE WORLDS who is with me

*crikets*

ok sad

JacopeX
great movie....rate it 9.8

Lightningrod
Originally posted by JacopeX
great movie....rate it 9.8

not implying movie

real war of the worlds...

Mars attacks!

JacopeX
hmmmm yea theres life on mars

Rogue Jedi
if we were invaded i would go on with my life. let the army handle it, thats why i pay taxes, dammit.

gamewarrior
Get a jeep and ride to war with a bazooka and a rifle.

_Sanctuary_
Go into a catatonic state and hide in the back of my mind waiting to be reborn into a better time smile

Puddin Pop

Scary thought, but what would ya do? Um...I would get a gun...and throw it at what ever ran at me. The I would hide under my couch. Once they find me I will throw a TV at them and run to my sisters room. When I get there I'll get out her scissors and paper. I will then make guns out of the paper and give them paper cuts hoping to scare them off...I have it alllll planed out! smile

darthvader_fan
ill get a ak-47 and blow there fu*king heads off

Puddin Pop
Originally posted by darthvader_fan
ill get a ak-47 and blow there fu*king heads off I like mine better...but if my plan doesnt work I'll be hiding behind you...

darthvader_fan
ok you can be part of my plan

you take a sniper rifle and shoot out as much as you can till they discover you

Puddin Pop
Thats only if my plan doesnt work...but my plan is fool proof.

darthvader_fan
ok

ill come and help anyway

Princess-Puppy~
I would think of a way how we can all kill them.

Rogue Jedi
now, if i were forced to, i would take FJ and go to my dads. he has a damn arsenal. then, we would flee to somewhere in the country.

Princess-Puppy~
Or I'll poop my pants! laughing

Rogue Jedi
i would dress all in black, paint my face black, and obtain a .308 silenced sniper rifle. i would then go on a mass nighttime hunt every night til they were gone.

Revernd Maynard

Scary thought, but what would ya do? invaded by aliens?....well that would be a slap in the face for americans...because with our luck..it would be 100 foot tall Native Americans fear

*Courtesy of Dane Cook*

funny guy

Princess-Puppy~
Or I would..........RUN FOR MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
invaded by aliens?....well that would be a slap in the face for americans...because with our luck..it would be 100 foot tall Native Americans fear

I think I'm missing the joke there, Rev. Where's the punchline?

If there was an invasion I'd don an iron suit and go whooping people like an old knight.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I think I'm missing the joke there, Rev. Where's the punchline?

If there was an invasion I'd don an iron suit and go whooping people like an old knight.

-AC ......oh..hold on a sec...*reaches in pockett* its in here somewhere *pulls out hand and sticks up middle finger*

*runs away*

Bloigen
I'd probably become a traitor for the aliens but at the end of the movie just before the credits I pull a plasma gun on the head alien. Meaning a sequel for

Quiero Mota
I'd go to Mexico and wait it out. Orale!

Storm
Just smile and wave, smile and wave.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BobbyD
I'd enlist.

overlord
Well.. Because there is no escaping and no law enforcement anymore I think I would act out my wildest dreams by killing, stealing, destroying and laughing out loud. smile

Bloigen
war

BobbyD
Yeah, we went through that we the Katrina disaster.

punkrocker666
i would run around until i finaly hit a pole

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard
......oh..hold on a sec...*reaches in pockett* its in here somewhere *pulls out hand and sticks up middle finger*

*runs away*

Silly you, that wasn't even in the joke.

That's KMC's crazy Rev!

-AC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.