My brother sucks! (both of em actually)!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roguegirl15
I wanted to go 2 the mall 2day to get my friend a present for here b-day, but he wouldnt take me because he'd rather drive around with his friends and waste gas doing nothin! sad

Barker
Make Her One- It's The Thought That Counts, And I Don't Blame Your Brother, I Wouldn't Have Taken You Either, If I Was Him. erm

a1hsauce
woah sexually innuendo

dark_angelz
Well, I know d feeling 4 my younger brothers. 7 and 8. disgust

Annoying but my elder brother are great. big grin

JacopeX
Originally posted by roguegirl15
I wanted to go 2 the mall 2day to get my friend a present for here b-day, but he wouldnt take me because he'd rather drive around with his friends and waste gas doing nothin! sad

I would hotwire the car and get to da mall.

=Mysta=-kILL
I have 3 brothers and a sister, and they get on my nerves everday, but I still love thembig grin.......most of the time...wink

JacopeX
I have no borthers and three sisters

roguegirl15
yup hotwire, I'd probably crash it...but he left in it...last time he said he wouldnt take me i went wit my friends. He showed up there half an hour after I did...that pissed me off! And 2 the rest of u Im a cool sister so I dont c why he wouldnt take me ...hes an ass!

JacopeX
It seems i would want you as a sister. My lil sis is a pain in the ass every day she gives me dirty look all the time.

roguegirl15
dirty look why? If looks could kill then i guess you'd b dead! Im alright I think...as a sister I mean...I get "biatchy" but only when they call me out it takes a lot though.

JacopeX
Nah thats not all, she once spreaded rumors about me at school, alwatys ruins my plans to have fun, and she always be havin her friends to annoy me.

roguegirl15
sounds like my bro's , they got spies out in the school for me...watchin my every move!

JacopeX
so if you were to talk wit a guy, they would snitch?

bubbles33
i hate my brother he's 10 and hes really annoying

roguegirl15
Originally posted by JacopeX
so if you were to talk wit a guy, they would snitch? Who my brothers frineds? Some would, but some of em are cool depends, my brothers probly would snitch. stick out tongue

roguegirl15
Originally posted by bubbles33
i hate my brother he's 10 and hes really annoying yEA I Kno little kids get annoying, i have my little 7 yr old sister. At least ur older smile

Bloigen
Originally posted by roguegirl15

That's sick!

*lizziekk*
i have a 9 year old brother who is permanently hyper a 16 year old brother who is just plain annoying and a twin. sad

cruel jedi
i have a little brother 14 and a little sister 15 both annoying

Imaginary
My brother gets to decide everything... whether I can date, what movies I can watch, what I'm allowed to do when I go out with friends etc. He's 11 yrs older than me and he REALLY needs a life.

Salem07
I have a little brother who is 11, but he's actually okay to deal with most of the time. and it sucks when he's taller than me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.