Chinese food vs. Japanese food.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Which do you prefer?

a1hsauce
dont know if ive ever tried japanese food...only korean and chinese i think....

Clovie
never tried either

Rogue Jedi
clovie, youve never had chinese food?

Clovie
nope. is this so weird?

Rogue Jedi
yes. this is extremely weird. you are weird. you are still my homey, but you are weird. lol

Clovie
don't see how.
I love italian food..
tried mexican food (even though what you can get in the mexican restaurant here is not very alike the real mexican food as far as i know)

as for chinese.. I don't think there is some nice chinese restaurant anywhere near me...so that would be it.

Rogue Jedi
damn. do you live in america? hard to believe anywhere in america with no chinese food.

Clovie
Of course I do not live in America huh Why such an assumption? confused

Rogue Jedi
i dunno. i just assumed. me sowwy.

Clovie
nvm laughing out loud
It's funny big grin

Rogue Jedi
making fun of me? *runs and hides in corner*

Clovie
am I scary? sad of course not.

Rogue Jedi
not scary, just a big meanie weenie!!!

Clovie
That's a good thing? confused

BakaXero
i've had more chinese food then japanese.
maybe because chinese food is more avaliable then japanese.
especially in my area. Cause it has a little cummunity where most shops are either Chinese or Vietnamese. Its also very busy and hard to find parking.

Mišt
I like both droolio.

Rogue Jedi
i like chinese food. japanese is ok, but chinese is better.

Wolflet
whats the difference? no expression

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
whats the difference? no expression

hysterical2

Wolflet

Rogue Jedi
lets see.....one is from china?
FJ and i had chinese last night. sweet n sour chicken, rice, fried biscuits and eggrolls!!!!

Wolflet
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FJ and i had chinese last night. sweet n sour chicken, rice, fried biscuits and eggrolls!!!!
droolio

Mišt
Originally posted by Wolflet
go to hell mist no expression

Feck off Wolfletno expression

Maya Zurak
I like both happy
but my fave is japanese droolio

Salem07
I would have to say Chinese

Kosta
Chinese food is usually deep friend beyond recognition.
The japaneese, try and cook their food as little as possible.

Apples and Oranges, people. Even thought both are asian, you cant really compare them.

Kosta
I meant to say Deep Fried, not Deep Friend.... no expression

lil bitchiness
Oh my God, Chinese all the way droolio

gamewarrior
Chinese foods the best! thumb up

=Mysta=-kILL
I lived in Japan, so I have to choose Japanese! If you have ever had their beef bowls you would know why!droolio

_Sanctuary_
I love both!
It is hard to choose!

Japanese it is!

idowhatiamtold
chinese food is the mcdonalds of asian food, and sometimes, you just want a big mac!

WindDancer
Chinese food you can find nearly everywhere. And is also the cheapest. I can't believe there are still places that offer a $1 chinese food.

Japanese food is way better and much more tasty.

xyz jedi
damn. do you live in america? hard to believe anywhere in america with no chinese food. where you from?

shaber
I've never tried Japanese food unless you count some achovie flavoured crisps.

I love Italian food, but Mexican food tends to be too spicy for my condition.

a1hsauce
blink the chinese make fried biscuits?

Pandemoniac
Chinese food is good for friday evening; tasty, varied and goes with watching movies.
But when I want a good culinary experience with some friends, we go to one of those Japanese restaurants where the cook is in at the center of the table and prepares your food as you watch, doing all sorts of tricks.
Chinese is nice, but Japanese is far more exquisite, delicate, stylish and more cleverly thought of. Much more focus on the separate qualities of the used ingredients.

Nay sayer
I choose Chinese food but Thai food is better than Chinese food

Impediment
I love Japanese food, but Chinese is my more preferrred of the two. i can't get enough egg foo yung, moo goo gai pan, kung pao chicken, noodles, rice, stir fry.........................damn. Now I'm all hungry.

Bloigen
Japanese woman are hotter but chinese food is better so I'll say Italian.

JacopeX
Chineese food betta. Sushi sux

Quiero Mota
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Chinese food is good for friday evening; tasty, varied and goes with watching movies.
But when I want a good culinary experience with some friends, we go to one of those Japanese restaurants where the cook is in at the center of the table and prepares your food as you watch, doing all sorts of tricks.
Chinese is nice, but Japanese is far more exquisite, delicate, stylish and more cleverly thought of. Much more focus on the separate qualities of the used ingredients.

That's true, ese. Chinese buffets are pretty cheap. You pay a low flat fee, for all-you-can eat. But sushi is expensive, usually 5 bucks for just 2 peices of unagi, which gives sushi a "high class" feeling to it. I agree with Nay Sayer though, Thai food is where its at. cool

Ms Flower
chinese food...

TigerLover
Hmmm, much as I love Japanese culture I've never really gotten in their food, mostly because there arnt many japanese takeways in UK like there are chinese onces

kmcdude
Which do you prefer?

Cant tell the difference

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by kmcdude
Cant tell the difference

Are you insane!?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.