Zoom 2 vs. Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Cowboy
Who wins ?? cool

Wild Cowboy
lala......

long pig
See, Sentry should have Zoom-like powers. The whole "1 second ahead of the current timeline" thing should make him able to handle Zoom or at least be capable of duplicating Zoom's lesser feats.

But, like it's been said before, Sentry isn't a "vs" character, he's too powerful.

It's basically true that he is as powerful as his tagline, nothing in his comics show otherwise. It's all about the story instead of the power.

Sentry wins in a curbstomp.

Lucid Lui
Zoom's awesome, but Sentry would win.

long pig
He REALLY does have the whole "power of a million exploding suns" thing.

Marvel stated he does without any reserves. They said he is the most powerful superhero ever in Marvel history.

He shouldn't be used much in vs forums.

Lucid Lui
He'll have low showings eventually. Then he can get the crap kicked out of him in the vs. forums...

long pig
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He'll have low showings eventually. Then he can get the crap kicked out of him in the vs. forums...
Probably only due to his batshit insane-ness. CIS.

His only low showing so far was going up against someone who just happend to have a power that could shunt Sentry's power away. But, even then, he didn't go all out.

Arahan
Watchdog could beat Sentry. The dog bite Sentry in the arm and he bleed.
Hey I got an idea....

Laminator_X
Originally posted by long pig
Probably only due to his batshit insane-ness. CIS.

His only low showing so far was going up against someone who just happend to have a power that could shunt Sentry's power away. But, even then, he didn't go all out.

He and Genis were little more than sparring.

What's mind blowing is that the full extent of Rob's powers go beyond even the Sentry's.

long pig
Originally posted by Laminator_X
He and Genis were little more than sparring.

What's mind blowing is that the full extent of Rob's powers go beyond even the Sentry's.
They don't, though.

Sentry was unleashing energy, Genis was shunting it.

They have contradicting powers. But, as soon as Sentry was actually getting serious, Genis pulled a "That's my cue" and teleported him away.
Otherwise, Genis would have been beaten.

Laminator_X
They don't? Perhaps you misread me. I said "Rob's Powers" not "Genis's Powers."

The Sentry is wicked powerful, but his powers are just a subset of everything Rob Reynolds can do. As revealed in NA, it wasn't a little box in the attic that was hiding the Watchtower, it was Rob. He mindwiped Professor X (and nearly the rest of the world for that matter) without even realizing he was doing it. He mentally snowed every contractor working on Stark Tower to the point tht they didn't realize they were retrofitting his old headquarters without conciously trying to do so. The Void made a hurricane that spun backwards and breaks the Hulk's bones like twigs!

The Sentry can do what Rob imagines a hero can do. Rob can do far more. Batshit insane to say the least.

King KAM

The Sentry is wicked powerful, but his powers are just a subset of everything Rob Reynolds can do. As revealed in NA, it wasn't a little box in the attic that was hiding the Watchtower, it was Rob. He mindwiped Professor X (and nearly the rest of the world for that matter) without even realizing he was doing it. He mentally snowed every contractor working on Stark Tower to the point tht they didn't realize they were retrofitting his old headquarters without conciously trying to do so. The Void made a hurricane that spun backwards and breaks the Hulk's bones like twigs!

The Sentry can do what Rob imagines a hero can do. Rob can do far more. Batshit insane to say the least. nice points, too bad rob is an effin lunatic....

Laminator_X
Originally posted by King KAM
nice points, too bad rob is an effin lunatic....

Or good thing. If he were sane he'd just be a Superman/Silver Surfer Clone.

King KAM
Or good thing. If he were sane he'd just be a Superman/Silver Surfer Clone. yes it does give him character, but i feel sorry for rob, no-one likes rob, they like the sentry, thats why he made the void, because he doesnt feel wanted and it manifests itself as a force black and dark that hates the sentry.

joesha28
Yes, The Sentry seems over-powerful but with Unstablity tagging along. Why has he not got the attention of cosmic foes?

Juntai
Originally posted by joesha28
Yes, The Sentry seems over-powerful but with Unstablity tagging along. Why has he not got the attention of cosmic foes? He looks much more powerful next to street levels like Captain America or Wolverine.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
He looks much more powerful next to street levels like Captain America or Wolverine. cap and wolverine aint street levels, theyre a-list heroes

joesha28
Yes, but to take off Attuma's head by just flying at him can be considered over-powerful.

joesha28
check this thread out

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=5528656#post5528656

The Ion

The Sentry can do what Rob imagines a hero can do. Rob can do far more. Batshit insane to say the least.
By gawd, someone may have managed to convince me Sentry isn't all hype! eek!

long pig

I did missread you. sad

Yes, The Sentry seems over-powerful but with Unstablity tagging along. Why has he not got the attention of cosmic foes?
He has. According to the canon story, Galactus came after him.

joesha28
And? That stalemate thing?

Juntai
cap and wolverine aint street levels, theyre a-list heroes They're street level. They don't fly and carry buildings and shoot rays that blow up cities.

King KAM
Originally posted by Juntai
They're street level. They don't fly and carry buildings and shoot rays that blow up cities. nope, they just hunt em like their pelts are worth millions

joesha28
Sentry seems the only 1 that can handle cosmic threat these days.

King KAM
Sentry seems the only 1 that can handle cosmic threat these days. The FF

joesha28
Maybe, but from the New Avengers...Sentry.

King KAM
Maybe, but from the New Avengers...Sentry. him and cap, cap can handle anything

joesha28
When Attuma was attacking what the hell Cap was doing? The whole team was banking on The Sentry. They shld change their names to "Sentry and his amazing friends"!

Juntai
nope, they just hunt em like their pelts are worth millions Loaded with plot devices and cis/pis, yeah, if you think either of these characters actually has a realistic chance against someone like Iron Man, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, Superman, Martian Manhunter, then you're SEVERELY mistaken.

The Ion
When Attuma was attacking what the hell Cap was doing? The whole team was banking on The Sentry. They shld change their names to "Sentry and his amazing friends"!
laughing

joesha28
Can you imagine if The JLA revisit the Avengers for a fight now?

joesha28
That Galactus thing was a off panal right and it's was from spiderman mouth, can we trust that. Spidey's a Sentry fanboy.

Laminator_X
Even if it did happen, we don't know the circumstances. It could've been a powered up Sentry vs a starving Galactus. It could've been one of those situations like when the Silver Surfer "stalemates" his former master: not matching him power for power, but being enough of a gadfly to tie him up indefinitely.

I don't see the Sentry just walking up to Galan and trading punches/blasts, but he might have been able to fight a tactical draw.

joesha28
true

joesha28
The new Avengers are gonna die....

joesha28
bump

kgkg
Zoom is kool
"I want to make Flash a beter hero"

I like the ass whopping he gave to flash tho

Wild Cowboy
Me too, ey kgkg, whos that green dude on your sig, and that masked one on the right !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.