Wally God Boy vs Flash Prime vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UniOmni
Not the match you're thinking of. I don't get DC. Didn't they say that when Prime emerged from the Sun, he was the most powerful Metahuman ever? I read the list of DC's heirarchy of Most Powerful.
Wally and F.Prime were many levels above Superman Prime. Isn't that a blatant contradiction of their earlier statements? Explanation needed.

Juntai
Wally the god boy isn't a hero, he's believed to actually be god.
Flash Prime, you mean the rediculous made up character?

ANd just because you're higher up the hierarchy doesn't mean youre above being punched out by Superman. Ask Mxyzptlk.

UniOmni
Then if in DC a punch rules all, then they really lost as a company!!
Juntai, i hope that was a joke. If DC's Lucifer ever got beat up physically, then i'd laugh at their editors.

Quick Question. Isn't Wally the God boy really current flash upgraded?
If so, then DC's claims are still contradicted.

The Ion
There is no contradiction. Wally the God Boy isn't Wally West. It's God in the form of a little child and thus isn't a metahuman.

Flash Prime is a character made up on this forum to make fun of Flash fans.

Draco69
As Ion said, Wally the God Boy is GOD (i.e the Presence) in the form a Harry Potter-esque character. He gave Linda Danvers (i.e. Supergirl before Superskank) guidance.

occultdestroyer
Flash Prime wins

ka-dur

Slaanesh
who the hell is Flash Prime??

occultdestroyer
He is The Presence + Speed Force.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by occultdestroyer
He is The Presence + Speed Force.

that's it..only that..i thought he was some WTF powerful Flash..i guess there's nothing impressive about him huh..

occultdestroyer
He is omnipotent among omnipotents.
Stronger than the omnieverything beings.
As fast as Bruce Lee, and as strong as Chuck Norris.
Pretty damn impressive, methinks.

Mindset
He still can't beat Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.