Horse-Play In School?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Should horse play be taken so seriously in school? I dont know how it is in your schools but just this morning my friends Tim and Shawn were shoving each other and pretending to fight (this is how my friends normally act and they were just playing around. It wasnt any major.), and All of a sudden a teacher comes up and grabs them by the collar and takes them to the office and I just see Tim walking off with this "What the fu**" expression on his face. They got A-School! That's so freaking retarded.

Zatch
Well at our school they do take it seriously and suspend anyone who does horseplay.

xyz jedi
wtf mates

† Mäs †
Bring back Corproal Punishment. BAH

Bloigen
You have horses in your school? eek! Man, I wish I had horses, I could have became a jockey and made millions by going on "A question of sport" and "They think its all over".

Zatch
f u c k corpal punishment. Wait I am not one of the trouble makers so.... Bring Back Corpral Punishment.

xyz jedi
I love horses tongue_smiliehorse

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
You have horses in your school? eek! Man, I wish I had horses, I could have became a jockey and made millions by going on "A question of sport" and "They think its all over".
Funny.....no expression
Originally posted by Zatch
f u c k corpal punishment. Wait I am not one of the trouble makers so.... Bring Back Corpral Punishment.
None of us are trouble makers either, but the littlest things done at this school are taken SO seroiously.
And then just the afternoon right before we got let out my friend Chris got into a fight with a girl and got maced in the eyes by a cop. That's bullshit.

Bloigen
Shnergen

Zatch
Woah they seem to be taking it a little to serious if you ask me. I would do something about that.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Woah they seem to be taking it a little to serious if you ask me. I would do something about that.
Yeah. There are fights every week at our school but none get this serious...And the retarded thing was, it wasnt as brutal as any other fight that happens here, yet the cops showed up and Chris got maced. You have NO idea how stupid our school takes measures.

Zatch
That is way worse then at our school. They just don't go around macing kids for something stupid as that.

DanieLs_4_Ever
That is way worse then at our school. They just don't go around macing kids for something stupid as that.
Yeah, I never actually knew they would either. But speaking of Tim and Shawn I still cant believe they got one of the worst form of punishment (at our school) given.

mentalguy
my princy is pretty cool bout that

*lizziekk*
our schools not that strict as long as you dont get in the teachers way they dont really care...

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by mentalguy
my princy is pretty cool bout that
We have like...3 principles.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Should horse play be taken so seriously in school? I dont know how it is in your schools but just this morning my friends Tim and Shawn were shoving each other and pretending to fight (this is how my friends normally act and they were just playing around. It wasnt any major.), and All of a sudden a teacher comes up and grabs them by the collar and takes them to the office and I just see Tim walking off with this "What the fu**" expression on his face. They got A-School! That's so freaking retarded.

I would have ran away

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
I would have ran away
Yeah...and the consequences would've been even more severe!

=Mysta=-kILL
at our school, they charge us 100+ dollars for doing little things like throwing a snowball!

Inspectah Deck
Yeah...and the consequences would've been even more severe!

Not if they caught me

Ms Flower
Yeah. There are fights every week at our school but none get this serious...And the retarded thing was, it wasnt as brutal as any other fight that happens here, yet the cops showed up and Chris got maced. You have NO idea how stupid our school takes measures. Kelly no offence but what you are saying sounds silly to me. I mean seriously...you talk about how tough a school you go to...you say there are fights on a weekly basis and you dont think the teachers should take it serious if two guys are fighting? Even if it be all in horse-play...School is no place for that...save it. Its very hard being a teacher and I can imagine how hard it is to tell the difference between play fighting and real fighting...specially if they dont know the kids on a more personal level. Not to mention the possibility of the play fighting to get out of hand and become a real fight...Cut them some some slack. They're only doing there job, educating you in a semi controlled environment.

Inspectah Deck
What's with fights?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Not if they caught me
Originally posted by Ms Flower
Kelly no offence but what you are saying sounds silly to me. I mean seriously...you talk about how tough a school you go to...you say there are fights on a weekly basis and you dont think the teachers should take it serious if two guys are fighting? Even if it be all in horse-play...School is no place for that...save it. Its very hard being a teacher and I can imagine how hard it is to tell the difference between play fighting and real fighting...specially if they dont know the kids on a more personal level. Not to mention the possibility of the play fighting to get out of hand and become a real fight...Cut them some some slack. They're only doing there job, educating you in a semi controlled environment.
Well I say no more than....if you lived around here...you'd know. Our teachers suck anyway.

Inspectah Deck

I'm a very fast person

Ms Flower

Well I say no more than....if you lived around here...you'd know. Our teachers suck anyway. most teen agers I know say the same thing...'teachers suck'...reality is, more times then not, they're lazy and dont want to do the work.

BackFire
Often times this "horseplay" becomes more serious, that's why it's usually taken seriously.

Ms Flower
...and should be taken serious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.