scorpion versus silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scorpion42
hi ! i am new to this forums i love scorpion the ultimate spiderman villian how do you think he would fair against the mighty silver surfer? smile Happy Dance Happy Dance

jinzin
laughing out loud

scorpion42
Originally posted by jinzin
laughing out loud

i am sorry? what is so funny?

scorpion42
any one else? i believe his acid should hurt silver surfer i know that the mighty surfer herald of galactus is powerful but scorpion's acid destroyed buldings before

leonheartmm
LMAO!

grey fox
Ok let me set this straight .

SCORPION IS A NOBODY

Scorpion is about the equivalent of a flea to silver surfer.

Draco69
We're sorry but Scorpion isn't on par with Silver Surfer. This guy can blow up planets. Scorpion's more on par with upper-street-levelers like Spider-Man and Wolverine.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
We're sorry but Scorpion isn't on par with Silver Surfer. This guy can blow up planets. Scorpion's more on par with upper-street-levelers like Spider-Man and Wolverine. dude wolverine guts those b-level spiderman villains like theys going out of style, didnt read agent of shield????

Crease
Scorpian 42, this is so lopsided that if SS were to stand perfectly still, not fight back at all, and take everything the Scorpion could dish out, including acid, Scorpion would eventually die of exhaustion and SS would still win.weep

house
hahahaha this thread is laughable...Do you really think this scorpian guy is serious?

Crease
He's new...Needs to read up some moree on some of these guys.

The Ion
Originally posted by Crease
He's new...Needs to read up some moree on some of these guys.
Coming from Mr. Green Lantern Vs Darth Vader. laughing stick out tongue

King KAM
He's new...Needs to read up some moree on some of these guys. yeah cut him some slack....

Crease
Originally posted by The Ion
Coming from Mr. Green Lantern Vs Darth Vader. laughing stick out tongue

Prior to a couple of weeks ago, I would've deserved that. But I've recently read posts where guys claim they would rather be a Jedi Knight than Superman...posts that claim Darth can "Force Choke" you from wherever...

King KAM
scorpion wins.....hands down....

Ex11B
...well we all make mistakes..and Scorpion would make the biggest one if he tangled with SS

thesilverspider
What the f**k?

Wild Cowboy
HOLY **** !!!!

SCORPION WILL TAKE THIS, HE WOULD SODOMIZE SS !!

Ex11B
fine..scorpion wins....

grey fox
Originally posted by Ex11B
fine..scorpion wins....
What the f**k? Are you on crack ?

Ultimate Rage
scorpion takes it with ease.........his acid is powerful......

grey fox
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

laughing out loud powerfully weak

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Ultimate Rage

no doubt........

grey fox
Riiiiiiight blink

Scoobless
posts that claim Darth can "Force Choke" you from wherever...

he can!

yes

IRTMU-Dragon
Wow. Way to go on completely tearing apart a brand new member guys. You guys are assholes. Amazing and unbelievable.

While were on the topic, perhaps youd like to know that Silver Surfer only had anywhere near the power level of PLANET DESTROYER when he had the gauntlet on, in his current form, if he tried to destroy a planet, hed get a back-ache.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by IRTMU-Dragon
You guys are assholes. Amazing and unbelievable.

Took that long to find it out, huh? wink

IRTMU-Dragon
You'd probably also like to know, that the Scorpion from "Ultimate Spiderman" is DAMN powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.