if deathstroke entered mortal kombat would he win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
1.johnny cage
2.kitana
3.Sheeva
4.reptile
5.goro
6.Shao Kahn
7Onaga

how far does he gets?

grey fox
Hey , wheres Sub Zero ?

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Hey , wheres Sub Zero ? exactly subzero owns ALL!!!!!!!!

jinzin
if sub-zero were on here we'd already know the answer to this guy's question....

I think deathstroke would fare all right, he'd have a hard time dealoing with reptile.. but goro curbstomps him for sure.

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
if sub-zero were on here we'd already know the answer to this guy's question....

I think deathstroke would fare all right, he'd have a hard time dealoing with reptile.. but goro curbstomps him for sure. hes too fastfor goro, but hed loose to smone like syndel.....

jinzin
too fast? goro's not exactly slow you know.. reptile has superhuman speed and reflexes.. didn't help him... goro jumps up so fast he appears to have teleported to the eyes of his opponents... deathstroke being faster than goro is a possibility.. him being too fast for goro is a grasp and a half.

King KAM
too fast? goro's not exactly slow you know.. reptile has superhuman speed and reflexes.. didn't help him... goro jumps up so fast he appears to have teleported to the eyes of his opponents... deathstroke being faster than goro is a possibility.. him being too fast for goro is a grasp and a half. all i know is that if all else fails, he can shoot him....hahahahah

jinzin
and the bullets will do what?

nothing..

when cops shot at goro the bullets bounced off... hmmmm.

King KAM
and the bullets will do what?

nothing..

when cops shot at goro the bullets bounced off... hmmmm. alright you know what????? GIVE IT A REST HE LOST TO JOHNNY CAGE!!!!!!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
alright you know what????? GIVE IT A REST HE LOST TO JOHNNY CAGE!!!!!!!!

you talking about the movie? What the f**k?

hell even then he got hit by a low blow and then kicked off a mountain.. can anyone say plot device?

comic book-cannon story goro is a class 100 character and has yet to be taken down by anyone less than the entire mk team heroes and villains alike... or rayden or subzero at full power....

King KAM

hell even then he got hit by a low blow and then kicked off a mountain.. can anyone say plot device?

comic book-cannon story goro is a class 100 character and has yet to be taken down by anyone less than the entire mk team heroes and villains alike... or rayden or subzero at full power.... they have a comic....whoa....

jinzin
Originally posted by King KAM
they have a comic....whoa....

doh

lol.

Piedmon
Reptile rapes Slade with his tail and leaves him lying broken and pantsless in the gutter.

Cuz I play Reptile. pirate

jinzin
i don't like that reptile.... he shouldn't have a damn tail.. he's never had a damned tail what the ****.... seriously... but yeah he'd give deathstroke fits...

super human strength, reflexes, and agility, chi mastery, energy orbs, energy bombs, battle aura, invisability. he'd be a toughy to take down.

brainchild81

comic book-cannon story goro is a class 100 character and has yet to be taken down by anyone less than the entire mk team heroes and villains alike... or rayden or subzero at full power.... any MK comic scans?

long pig
Maybe Kitana?

But, yeah, he doesn't get too far.

jinzin
Originally posted by brainchild81
any MK comic scans?

all you needed to do was ask. smile

okay for starters we gots major jackson briggs doing his nightly excercise routine. 3 sets of 500 reps: 225-250 pounds...

jinzin
some scared cops after goro displays his strength and imperviousness to bullets.

jinzin
pissed off shao kahn blows up a mountain and the thunder god 1:

jinzin

jinzin
rayden holding up a falling airliner.

jinzin

jinzin
then flying away with it.

jinzin
goro fighting (well humiliating actually) the entire mk crew, heroes and villains alike. no

jinzin

jinzin
and again

jinzin
rayden tries to fare against him....

jinzin
rayden fails

jinzin
.....my boy trying to see how he fares.

jinzin
putting goro on the ropes..

jinzin
then pulling off the impossible.

Dizzle
Scorpion is better. smile

jinzin
nu-uh no

TwisterGameX
You alive jinzin...damnit!!!

jinzin
any MK comic scans?

no

and I went to all that trouble... did you even look at the scans?.. sad

jgiant
no

and I went to all that trouble... did you even look at the scans?.. sad Kids these days...no respect, no respect i tells ya...

hoorayforpeepee
wait...then how do they explain that liu kang wins mortal kombat every tourney, when he's fighting people like goro, kintaro, motaro, shang tsung, and shao khan? if i'm not mistaken, i listed those guys in ascending power order.

jinzin
in the comics lui kang actually doesn't win the first tourny, or the second, he's really a b-list hero in the books with subzero rayden and kung lao taking up most of the glory moments.

also: actually you are mistaken, (no offense) shang tsung got all sorts of crazy powers but goro's a tank... in terms of hierarchy they are portrayed as such:

shang tsung elder, motaro, shang tsung younger, kintaro, goro, then shao kahn...

lui kang beat shang tsung in the first tourny which makes since because shang tsung had an elerly body, and wasn't prepared to fight anybody. assuming that goro would be able to defend the title... lui did not beat goro however, goro trashed the whole mk crew like he did in the comics... eventually they all took him down with sub zero securing him in a frozen state and jonney cage seemingly killing him before subs died himself at scorpion's hands.

shao khan.. again it was a case of overwhelming numbers... everybody including rayden went at it with him and they didn't even win.. which is why he's attacking earth in mkIII... they never have explained how he was defeated in MKIII (though I get the impression it was just more of the same: him vs. overwhelming odds) and there is also the fact that he was dealing with descension among his own people. everyone from shang tsung, to reptile, to sindel, to kitana was betraying him...keep in mind however most of the fights with the higher ups like shao kahn and kintaro happened outside of the tournement which is probably why lui retains the title of champion... There's no way he'd be able to properly beat these guys on his own.. rayden's lifting a plain that's probably about 90 to 150 tons empty yet goro tossed him around like a child, rayden shook the entire earth just by getting angry and shao kahn blew him up without even trying... how lui could ever possibly fight those characters when he's always displayed a pretty pitiful power level is beyond me... the best feats I've seen him do are punching a boulder to pieces, leveling a forest pretty quickly, and his multality in shaolin monks.. which kind of has it's own story goin on. so without the help of overwhelming numbers to save his ass he'd probably get killed rather easily... infact he WAS killed in deadly alliance.... I think the MK crew finally realized what a pathetic hero he really is and basically replaced him with sub-zero and scorpion as their primary heroes.

brainchild81
no

and I went to all that trouble... did you even look at the scans?.. sad Yeah. I just saw 'em. I think Scorpion would beat the s**t outta Subs though. Does Midway consider that canon?

brainchild81
in the comics lui kang actually doesn't win the first tourny, or the second, he's really a b-list hero in the books with subzero rayden and kung lao taking up most of the glory moments.

also: actually you are mistaken, (no offense) shang tsung got all sorts of crazy powers but goro's a tank... in terms of hierarchy they are portrayed as such:

shang tsung elder, motaro, shang tsung younger, kintaro, goro, then shao kahn...

lui kang beat shang tsung in the first tourny which makes since because shang tsung had an elerly body, and wasn't prepared to fight anybody. assuming that goro would be able to defend the title... lui did not beat goro however, goro trashed the whole mk crew like he did in the comics... eventually they all took him down with sub zero securing him in a frozen state and jonney cage seemingly killing him before subs died himself at scorpion's hands.

shao khan.. again it was a case of overwhelming numbers... everybody including rayden went at it with him and they didn't even win.. which is why he's attacking earth in mkIII... they never have explained how he was defeated in MKIII (though I get the impression it was just more of the same: him vs. overwhelming odds) and there is also the fact that he was dealing with descension among his own people. everyone from shang tsung, to reptile, to sindel, to kitana was betraying him...keep in mind however most of the fights with the higher ups like shao kahn and kintaro happened outside of the tournement which is probably why lui retains the title of champion... There's no way he'd be able to properly beat these guys on his own.. rayden's lifting a plain that's probably about 90 to 150 tons empty yet goro tossed him around like a child, rayden shook the entire earth just by getting angry and shao kahn blew him up without even trying... how lui could ever possibly fight those characters when he's always displayed a pretty pitiful power level is beyond me... the best feats I've seen him do are punching a boulder to pieces, leveling a forest pretty quickly, and his multality in shaolin monks.. which kind of has it's own story goin on. so without the help of overwhelming numbers to save his ass he'd probably get killed rather easily... infact he WAS killed in deadly alliance.... I think the MK crew finally realized what a pathetic hero he really is and basically replaced him with sub-zero and scorpion as their primary heroes. I've always thought Kang was lame as a main character. I was glad to see him get his neck snapped(he was double teamed though, but I didn't mindsmile). Subs, Scorpion, Cage and others were always more interesting.

jinzin
Yeah. I just saw 'em. I think Scorpion would beat the s**t outta Subs though. Does Midway consider that canon?

naw it's not really connon... their cannon storyline keeps getting f.u.b.r.'ed though....

well if it makes you happy scorpion does eventually incinerate subzero....

only cause sub-zero lets him though.

newjak86
Its weird Sub and Scorpion I personally think they are equal just one got luckier in life.

jinzin
to me it's seemed that subzero the elder was always superior to scorpion in skill even after scorpion became a wraith it's just that after he became a wraith he had too many outwordly powers for subz to handle....

thesilverspider
yo jinzin who is the most impressive in mk and who is the most powerful.

hoorayforpeepee
what silverspider said...all this talk of MK has piqued my interest.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
what silverspider said...all this talk of MK has piqued my interest.

my thoughts exactly now jinzin where you are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jinzin
Originally posted by thesilverspider
my thoughts exactly now jinzin where you are you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just a sec guys... I'm confused... what do you mean who's the most impressive? they've all got impressive feats going for them, they're all phenominal martial artists... clarify.. and I'll fill you in.

hoorayforpeepee
well...a hierarchy of sorts, i suppose. this might be too much work, but it'd be cool if you could make a 1-10 hierarchy and then with each character list some powers and feats...

coke

droolio

Metalmanx
Why isn't Liu Kang one of Deathstroke's opponents? I'd love to see Liu thrash DS with a bicycle kick and fireball.

jinzin
though for right now the most powerful are as follows...

in descending order.
onaga, the dragon king- part god, part demon, part dragon, this guy is a total beast.. even shao kahn knew he couldn't take him down alone. strong enough to stand up to rayden and an enhanced quan chi and shang tsung giving him their collective all and not even flinching....

shinnok- once an elder god, nuff said.

shao kahn- sorceror supreme.. with black magic and a vast array of fighting ability and super strength he can contend with even elder gods.

rayden- god of thunder nuff said.

wind god -(who's name escapes me at the moment)

(current sub zero and current scorpion may actually place above this category but this is where I'm sticking them for now... they have gone through some MAJOR upgrades as of late though.)

goro- right hand man of shao kahn in his attempt to kill onaga

kintaro- younger than goro, bigger, stronger, and faster, just no where near as good a fighter... (which would be why goro trounced him.)

quan chi- emmensly powerful sorceror.

shang tsung- slightly beneath quan chi's power.

thesilverspider
though for right now the most powerful are as follows...

in descending order.
onaga, the dragon king- part god, part demon, part dragon, this guy is a total beast.. even shao kahn knew he couldn't take him down alone. strong enough to stand up to rayden and an enhanced quan chi and shang tsung giving him their collective all and not even flinching....

shinnok- once an elder god, nuff said.

shao kahn- sorceror supreme.. with black magic and a vast array of fighting ability and super strength he can contend with even elder gods.

rayden- god of thunder nuff said.

wind god -(who's name escapes me at the moment)

(current sub zero and current scorpion may actually place above this category but this is where I'm sticking them for now... they have gone through some MAJOR upgrades as of late though.)

goro- right hand man of shao kahn in his attempt to kill onaga

kintaro- younger than goro, bigger, stronger, and faster, just no where near as good a fighter... (which would be why goro trounced him.)

quan chi- emmensly powerful sorceror.

shang tsung- slightly beneath quan chi's power.

who exactly are the hero's of mk

jinzin
now for your question as to who's more impressive.. I just remembered... mk mythologies is a cannon based mk game featuring subzero's quest through the temple of the elements in the storyline he defeats 5 elemental gods to reach an amulet.

sub zero elder was also the one who secured the advantage against goro in the mkI fight, then was better than scorpion still, and finally became noob saibot.

he's probably the most impressive character you're going to find.. defeating god's and goro when other gods can not.. he does stuff consistently that he doesn't seem like he should be able to do.

thesilverspider
are their more then one sub zero's?

jinzin
heroes are

sub zero- the younger
lui kang- he's dead now
jonney cage
sonya blade
kabal
striker- who died as well
kitana
rayden
there are a few new character's too like kenshi.. but no one who's truly established themselves yet...

oh yeah and I forgot feat wise- the automated ninjas (cyrax/smoke/sector) all have components to cause a gobal explosion after a self destruct sequence...

jinzin
Originally posted by thesilverspider
are their more then one sub zero's?

yes there are 3 actually...

there was sub-zero the elder (showcased in mk mythologies and mk I)
then sub zero the youger... (in mk II and every after that, has a red mark on his eye.. a scar)
then somone who showed up during the third tournement who dressed like the original subzero and displayed his powers, but who's identity was never revealed.

thesilverspider
yes there are 3 actually...

there was sub-zero the elder (showcased in mk mythologies and mk I)
then sub zero the youger... (in mk II and every after that, has a red mark on his eye.. a scar)
then somone who showed up during the third tournement who dressed like the original subzero and displayed his powers, but who's identity was never revealed.

but there's only one scorpion right

jinzin
yep.... he's just gone through a lot of changes...

in mk mythologies he's not a bad guy, him and sub zero are just from different ninja clans going after the same objective and sub-zroo just happened to be the superior there...

: in mk I he was strictly out for vengeance

in mk II he swears to protect sub zero the younger for killing his older brother..

in III more of the same

in four he's on the bad guy's side because quan chi sets sub zero up to make him appear as if he killed scorpion's family

in deadly alliance he's totally neutral but eventually mixes it up with the bad guys and loses via plot device.

in deception he's got the powers of both heaven and hell working for him.

jinzin
heroes are

sub zero- the younger
lui kang- he's dead now
jonney cage
sonya blade
kabal
striker- who died as well
kitana
rayden
there are a few new character's too like kenshi.. but no one who's truly established themselves yet...

oh yeah and I forgot feat wise- the automated ninjas (cyrax/smoke/sector) all have components to cause a gobal explosion after a self destruct sequence...

i can't believe it but I forgot about my man jax embarrasment oops.

hoorayforpeepee
where do ermac/rain/noob saibot and any other-colored ninjas stand? i remember ermac being really tough in MK trilogy.

jinzin
ermac's probably just below the sorcerors... he's alot like a mix of shang tsung and scorpion but to a lower extent in power level.. still very powerful though.

noob saibot IS the old sub zero he's very powerful... basically what would have resulted if he lost his firstfight with scorpion....and become a wraith in scorpion's stead.

rain is very low end.. he's one of the weakest characters... he's just a prince with a few magic tricks who was supposed to marry kitana, she beat him down with ease...

olympian
Hey Jinzin.

Where would you rank Kung lao (that currently last i checked learned LiuKang`s best attack after he died) and Motaro.

The last game before the recent one i played was MK4 and dont remember some of the older stuff.

Kung Lao was the first Earth Warrior to win the Championship wasent it.

Who did he fought and won against? Shang Tsung or Goro?

jinzin
kung lao's probably the best non-ninja human fighter in the MK series barring lui kang. that puts him somewhere right equals or slightly below the younger version of shang tsung in mk II and III...

I would say kung lao's far deadlier and possibly even more skilled, but lui's got his power level going for him which is just naturaly higher than kung's...

motaro... meh, I'd say he's probably above youthful shang tsung or equals with him, but definitely below goro, or kintaro...

he's actually one of the weaker bosses, the only reason he is a boss is because the shotokan (goro's race) lost their two strongest warriors...

he's pretty equal (just slightly above) with shiva who's nothing more than a personal body guard and lacks any seriously dangerous power IMO.

chilled monkey
I don't think Deathstroke would win, although he would do very well.

jinzin
yup... you're right about that.. best case scenario he gets to reptile maybe even past him.. but anything past that is asking for too much...lol.

jinzin
Originally posted by olympian
Hey Jinzin.

Where would you rank Kung lao (that currently last i checked learned LiuKang`s best attack after he died) and Motaro.

The last game before the recent one i played was MK4 and dont remember some of the older stuff.

Kung Lao was the first Earth Warrior to win the Championship wasent it.

Who did he fought and won against? Shang Tsung or Goro?

sorry I space the lader half of your question..

it was actually kung lao's ancestor that won the MK tournement.. he defeated shang tsung but then got killed by goro... the one in MKII and all the MK's after that is his descendent...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.