Shao Kahn vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jesserw21
who wins?

jinzin
shao kahn 10/10

grey fox
No way , Shao kan got his ass kicked by Marlyn Manson and a rip off Alucard.

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
No way , Shao kan got his ass kicked by Marlyn Manson and a rip off Alucard.

What the f**k?

shao kahn 10/10

King KAM
Originally posted by jinzin
What the f**k?

shao kahn 10/10 i dont know this is a toughy.....goki is one tough summumabitch

jinzin
yes but he's not shao kahn.

grey fox
What the f**k?

Whats so confusing about my answer.....

King KAM
yes but he's not shao kahn. shao kahn did lose to the deadly alliance....that upset me...

jinzin
Originally posted by grey fox
Whats so confusing about my answer.....

no

Originally posted by King KAM
shao kahn did lose to the deadly alliance....that upset me...

yes but they are tow of the most powerful sorcerors of outworld who in their own right are both comparible to rayden in overall power.. and these guys were further inhanced by mystical augmentations not to mention the fact that shao kahn didn't exactly look like he was ready for a fight right there...

quan chi and shangstung on their own would probably be pretty tough for akuma to take down.. and honestly I don't think he could.. against their aumented incarnations however.. hell no.. he'd lose...

King KAM
no

yes but they are tow of the most powerful sorcerors of outworld who in their own right are both comparible to rayden in overall power.. and these guys were further inhanced by mystical augmentations not to mention the fact that shao kahn didn't exactly look like he was ready for a fight right there...

quan chi and shangstung on their own would probably be pretty tough for akuma to take down.. and honestly I don't think he could.. against their aumented incarnations however.. hell no.. he'd lose... agreed....but akuma has the shin-goku-tsastu....the coolest finisher ever...

jinzin
okay... confused

King KAM
okay... confused welll if shao kahn gets caught he could get finished.

jinzin
maybe.. though I doubt it, shao kahn's shadow priests have a similar technique.. i would think shao kahn to be their superior for a reason...

King KAM
maybe.. though I doubt it, shao kahn's shadow priests have a similar technique.. i would think shao kahn to be their superior for a reason... if shao kahn kills akuma he loses anyway.....

jinzin
how so?

King KAM
how so? if you kill goki you become goki......

jinzin
lol.. dude shao kahn will absorb goki just like he did with all his other victims.. it's going to be hard to outdo a sorceror like shao kahn, especially one who specializes in becoming his victims already.

Mider
how powerful are these guys? Feats, Powers anyone?

samishe
Does Akuma has soul? If yes then Khan can steal it.

samishe
Does Akuma have soul? If yes then Khan can steal it.

samishe
Originally posted by Mider
how powerful are these guys? Feats, Powers anyone?

Does Akuma have soul? If yes then Khan can steal it.

Mider
anyone have feats for these guys strengh levels, powers, and not just one people we need more then just one does ANYONE have any stats for these guys?

spideycarnage
Shao Khan would win..he's a god enuff said, they he's not the master of the mortal kombat games for no reason.

does anyone think the new mortal kombat game is gonna be any good? its called Armageddon

Pepito
Nothing compares to the classic mks. Got them recently for psp. Shao Kahn is stronger than Motaro and Goro and so on who are stronger than Raiden. It's almost definite that he beats Akuma

spideycarnage
yea tru nothing beats the classic gmaes, but the new one has all the characters from the old gamess.

AJ4LIFE
is it akuma from street fighter

Droopy
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
is it akuma from street fighter

yeah

AJ4LIFE
well id say akuma, he is supposed to be a god sort of,

now if it was lui kang vs guile...

samishe
So Khan is too.

Black Adam
Doesn't this match belong in the Game vs. forum?

AJ4LIFE
thats wat i first thought, but this the most popular place so if want lots of apinions go here

samishe
Well, there are MK and SF comics so...

AJ4LIFE
who do u think would win out of lui kang and guile

Mider
we're talking about the comic book versions of these characters thats why this fight is here we aint talking about the video game versions, course no one wants to give me feats of these guy sin comics.

Marcus4600
Shao Kahn - Most powerful warrior in outworld. Able to absorb souls.

Akuma - Guy who's really f-cking hard to beat in Street Fighter Alpha

AJ4LIFE
well wats the difference

Mider
the diffrence in what? In the comics he can do alot of stuff i dont believe he did in the games like made a clone of himself and stuff like that in the comics i think its said akuma can walk at the bottom of the ocean and break an island with his fists or hands.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Marcus4600
Shao Kahn - Most powerful warrior in outworld. Able to absorb souls.

Akuma - Guy who's really f-cking hard to beat in Street Fighter Alpha

espeically Sean Akuma wink

TheKahn
Kahn wins (although I should have gotten a memo if this nobody wanted to use my name What the f**k? )

EkinEku
yeah Shao kahn would rape that dude he has to much power and save for the raging demon i dont see any moves that could take him out, the usual ways to defeat kahn are the same as beating orochi, special tools/ people in certain evironments that shao kahn allows himself to be vunerable in.

SaTsuJiN
lol Khans teleport stomp is the pwnage

Tha C-Master
Akuma...

Gouki
Yeah, what about him, besides the fact that he beats Shao Khan?

jinzin
fight ends before it starts.....

for instance,

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page226wa.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page238qh.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page248ru.jpg

as I said,
shao kahn 10/10

Tha C-Master
IF that happens, wouldn't it be cheating?

fight ends before it starts.....

for instance,

http://img295.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page226wa.jpg

http://img223.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page238qh.jpg

http://img67.imageshack.us/my.php?image=page248ru.jpg

as I said,
shao kahn 10/10 Well if he does what you said he'd do... then.

jinzin
how is that cheating?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.