Spanish food or latino food?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JacopeX
Well I think latino food is bwetter because of the spices and its more my tradition of my family. Good food. Wut you think , homes

darthvader_fan
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=380961&pagenumber=1#post5525637

JacopeX
I made a mistake there i want that one closed and this one to stay

darthvader_fan
ok

StaT1c
Originally posted by JacopeX
Well I think latino food is bwetter because of the spices and its more my tradition of my family. Good food. Wut you think , homes I highly doubt latino food qualifies of being a specific food. Latino food can be virtually any food coming from Latin America; so comparing it to just Spanish food I think is quite frankly unfair.

EDIT: That is the worse username I have ever read

JacopeX
good for you

JacopeX
so anyone else

Quiero Mota
Orale! It's gotta be Latino food, homes! Spanish food tends to be bland, and lacks that "pizzow" found in Latin American cuisine.

Raven Guardia
I don't think I ever had Latino food, but I had Spanish and I like it. My vote goes to Spanish food.

El_NINO
Latin food is way better than Spanish food, more variety, and tastes so damn good!!! big grin

Bloigen
You realise Latin food doesn't mean Latin American food.

El_NINO
Originally posted by Bloigen

Spanish food or latino food?

thats what the threads title says

Bloigen
Originally posted by Quiero Mota
Orale! It's gotta be Latino food, homes! Spanish food tends to be bland, and lacks that "pizzow" found in Latin American cuisine.

Latin food is also Spanish food, Italian food and many others.

soleran30
i love me some taco bell

JacopeX
Latin food is also Spanish food, Italian food and many others. no youre wrong ma friend

JacopeX
anyone else

JacopeX

were talkin about south american latino food

lil bitchiness
Italiano droolio

Pollo and Carne italiano way are my fave droolio

There are also all kinds of pasta and pizzas....and droolio

And Spanish over Latino stick out tongue (sometimes)

_Sanctuary_
Now I am hungry....

What to choose though?

JacopeX
when i mean latino food i mean food from cuba, puerto rico, south america not italy

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by JacopeX
when i mean latino food i mean food from cuba, puerto rico, south america not italy

I know where Latin america is. no expression

Mexican food (sometimes) over spanish, but for most part, Spanish food is better.

Italian, however, is better than all of them, as far as im conserned.

JacopeX
oh yea

JacopeX
I like the spanish food but hisapnic food is more better. has a great flavor to it,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.