My Cousin's Going To Die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Well, for all of you whom I've kept updated on the cancer situation with my 17 year old cousin, Justin, with Rhabdomyosarcoma in Stage 5, there's nothing more they can do unfortunately. He's went through chemo for over a year and it's obviously not doing anything. The cancer started in his upper arm and has he had that amputated, but it's now spread throughout his body and my mother says he's going downhill quick, according to my Granny who Carolyn (Justin's Mom) informs first, and then Granny spreads the word to the rest of the family. But anywho, Carolyn and the family have chosen not to tell Justin that he's going to die, and have kept it a secret for quite a while. Im quesitoning if they should've done that, but if they had told him in the beginning when they heard the doubtful words from the doctor, and immediately told him...he might of just given up. But it was just a month or two ago that I saw him in person and he was doing fine, except he was feeling quite bad because of the cancer, but taking it strongly and trying to show no signs. But I just dont understand why cancer has to be such a *****, not just to my cousin Justin (who hasnt even begun to start his life, and wont ever, because of this stupid disease.), but to everyone else who's went through it. erm
...And mother says he probably wont even make it until Christmas to say the worst...

mentalguy
so sad cry

LethalFemme
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Well, for all of you whom I've kept updated on the cancer situation with my 17 year old cousin, Justin, with Rhabdomyosarcoma in Stage 5, there's nothing more they can do unfortunately. He's went through chemo for over a year and it's obviously not doing anything. The cancer started in his upper arm and has he had that amputated, but it's now spread throughout his body and my mother says he's going downhill quick, according to my Granny who Carolyn (Justin's Mom) informs first, and then Granny spreads the word to the rest of the family. But anywho, Carolyn and the family have chosen not to tell Justin that he's going to die, and have kept it a secret for quite a while. Im quesitoning if they should've done that, but if they had told him in the beginning when they heard the doubtful words from the doctor, and immediately told him...he might of just given up. But it was just a month or two ago that I saw him in person and he was doing fine, except he was feeling quite bad because of the cancer, but taking it strongly and trying to show no signs. But I just dont understand why cancer has to be such a *****, not just to my cousin Justin (who hasnt even begun to start his life, and wont ever, because of this stupid disease.), but to everyone else who's went through it. erm
...And mother says he probably wont even make it until Christmas to say the worst...

I feel so sorry for you and your family I pray and hope he pulls through this smile

Frozen kisses
Aww my heart and prays are with you..

† Mäs †
sad Im So sorry.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Thanks for the support. sad

Bloigen
Why post it here? And you have my best wishes.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Bloigen
Because I can...?

† Mäs †
Originally posted by Bloigen

To tell her friends?

Storm
Personally, it' s not something I' d wish to share en plein public.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

BackFire
Sorry to hear about this, D4E.

When I was younger a cousin of mine died of some kind of cancer as well, he was about the same age at the time as your cousin is.

Best wishes.

*lizziekk*
u must be going through alot sorry to hear about it sad

NyC-gUrL
Im so sorry, Kelly sad

El_NINO
"The years and months will go by but the people you remember will never die"

Im so sorry sad

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Storm
Personally, it' s not something I' d wish to share en plein public.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.
Well it's something I wish.
Originally posted by BackFire

When I was younger a cousin of mine died of some kind of cancer as well, he was about the same age at the time as your cousin is.

Best wishes.
I see, yeah, it seems cancer is taking over the best of us these days...younger and younger in age.
But thanks for everyone's support.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by El_NINO
"The years and months will go by but the people you remember will never die"

Im so sorry sad
That's really nice, where'd that come from.!?
Thanks.

El_NINO
That's really nice, where'd that come from.!?
Thanks.

Truth is I made it up as soon as I read your post, I dont know what it is but I have a nack at being sympathetic, too many troubles that i have experienced from family and friends

Sorgo
I will pray for your Cousin, D4E and I wish you guys the best.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Truth is I made it up as soon as I read your post, I dont know what it is but I have a nack at being sympathetic, too many troubles that i have experienced from family and friends
Well thanks again. It's appreciated.
Originally posted by Sorgo
I will pray for your Cousin, D4E and I wish you guys the best.
smile Thx

Dagons Blade
Originally posted by BackFire

Best wishes.

Maybe not the time to inject my own personal losses, but in the last 20 years I lost 8 relatives, beginning with my grandmother in Feb. of 2001, and the subsequent deaths of two of her brothers (my uncles Joe and Floyd) and one of her sisters (my aunt Katherine from open heart surgery complications) and her husband in a car accident. Later uncle Joe's wife, my aunt Jeanne, died from an epileptic seizure and lastly, the youngest, my cousin Nancy, (42) died last year from returning breast cancer. Her daughter, Melinda, died from leukemia at age 4 back in 1987.

Most of them were cancer, in fact it's hereditary on that side of the family.

Anyway, there's not much I or anyone here can do or say, but regardless of who we are here at KM, or our differing views, I want to extend a warm hug and offer you my sincerest condolences. sad

=Mysta=-kILL
My uncle whent through chemo for about a year also.. the doctors didnt think he would make it, but we all hoped the best and prayed for him everday, and with the help of God and loved ones, he is still alive...I know that everybody has a time to go, it just wasnt my uncles time, and I hope it isnt your cousin's time either...
God bless,
-=Mysta=-kILL

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
Maybe not the time to inject my own personal losses, but in the last 20 years I lost 8 relatives, beginning with my grandmother in Feb. of 2001, and the subsequent deaths of two of her brothers (my uncles Joe and Floyd) and one of her sisters (my aunt Katherine from open heart surgery complications) and her husband in a car accident. Later uncle Joe's wife, my aunt Jeanne, died from an epileptic seizure and lastly, the youngest, my cousin Nancy, (42) died last year from returning breast cancer. Her daughter, Melinda, died from leukemia at age 4 back in 1987.

Most of them were cancer, in fact it's hereditary on that side of the family.

Anyway, there's not much I or anyone here can do or say, but regardless of who we are here at KM, or our differing views, I want to extend a warm hug and offer you my sincerest condolences. sad
Wow, My deepest regrets to you, too! I'vent had THAT many deaths from tragedies but I have had an aunt who survived breast cancer, and then my grandpa on my mom's side got cancer and died. And he happened to die in the same slow way that Justin is dying. Slowly, with declining health in just a days' time. It's a hellacious thing to experience, and I know I have no idea, and I dont EVER want to!
Thanks.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by =Mysta=-kILL
My uncle whent through chemo for about a year also.. the doctors didnt think he would make it, but we all hoped the best and prayed for him everday, and with the help of God and loved ones, he is still alive...I know that everybody has a time to go, it just wasnt my uncles time, and I hope it isnt your cousin's time either...
God bless,
-=Mysta=-kILL
That's great to hear. Im glad he pulled through. But I dont think that's the case this time. erm . We've such a big family and so much praying to give but I guess it must be his time.

BobbyD
Daniels, it is time for you start to being strong for your cousin. I don't know how much time Justin has left. If he's not bedridden, and he's willing and his strength is there, you need to spend as much time with him as possible doing things HE enjoys....whatever that may be....fishing, catching a ball game, going to the movies, visiting a natural park, going to Vegas, hitting an amusement park, catching a concert, etc. etc.....you get the point. His closest high school buddies and childhood friends should be right there with him. He wants to go out enjoying life because that's what life is meant for....the living. He is not dead. Make him feel that way.

=Mysta=-kILL
^^ I agree with that. If I knew that I were going to die, I would not want to spend the rest of my life in a hospital, I would want to be out doing all the things I always wanted to do.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by BobbyD
Daniels, it is time for you start to being strong for your cousin. I don't know how much time Justin has left. If he's not bedridden, and he's willing and his strength is there, you need to spend as much time with him as possible doing things HE enjoys....whatever that may be....fishing, catching a ball game, going to the movies, visiting a natural park, going to Vegas, hitting an amusement park, catching a concert, etc. etc.....you get the point. His closest high school buddies and childhood friends should be right there with him. He wants to go out enjoying life because that's what life is meant for....the living. He is not dead. Make him feel that way.
Thanks, my dear, but it doesnt work that way.
He just returned from a study clinic down in Tennessee; him and Carolyn. They've requested they have no visitors or anything of the sort.

Impediment
All my sympathies and my warmest reagrds go out to you and your family in your time of woe. I wish nothing but the best. hug

kmcdude

big grin Sorry to hear that,but I cant feel sad for you right now big grin

Impediment
Originally posted by kmcdude

I hope YOU die instead, you heartless shit.

Snoopbert
...And mother says he probably wont even make it until Christmas to say the worst... You don't think it's funny do you?

Impediment
Me? Hell, no. I know what its like to have a family member afflicted with terminal cancer. Apparently, though, kmcdude seems to think it's funny, otherwise he'd have never made such an insensitive remark.

BlackSunshine

You heartless peice of crap! How can you be so insensitive?
Have you never lost a family member? Have you never been in pain for someone else? Have you no heart? Obviously not because you wouldnt have said something like that. You should really get a swift kick in the face with a steel toed boot you immature hateful bastard!!

Mišt
Ignore him, he's behaving like his usual self, hoping for attention.

I could have sworn he said he was leaving too...

BlackSunshine
He needs to leave for good

BlackSunshine
to Daniels_4_Ever: I hope everything gets better even though it doesnt seem that way right now but miracles happen all the time and I wish you and Justin all the best.

Snoopbert

kmcdude
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
You heartless peice of crap! How can you be so insensitive?
Have you never lost a family member? Have you never been in pain for someone else? Have you no heart? Obviously not because you wouldnt have said something like that. You should really get a swift kick in the face with a steel toed boot you immature hateful bastard!!

laughing out loud I DID say that I was SORRY to hear it,which I am sad but I dont feel sad or bad from reading it,maybe if I knew this person I would.....I am just being honest

Rogue Jedi
KMC Dude, i have defended you several times in the past when others have called you an *******, but no more. you are indeed an insensitive prick. a slimeball in a sea of pus. a festering zit on the ass of humanity.

d4e, my prayers are with your cousin. cancer is a scary thing, perhaps one of the things that scare me the most, cuz it can hit anyone at any time.

kmcdude
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
KMC Dude, i have defended you several times in the past when others have called you an *******, but no more. you are indeed an insensitive prick. a slimeball in a sea of pus. a festering zit on the ass of humanity.

d4e, my prayers are with your cousin. cancer is a scary thing, perhaps one of the things that scare me the most, cuz it can hit anyone at any time.

I am scared of cancer as well,and I am sorry to hear this news but can you honestly expect me to care so deeply for someone I dont even know?This is very sad news and I can not do anything about it and if you hate me for being honest and saying reading this post has not made me feel any emotion......then hate me smile

Rogue Jedi
i dont hate you. i just think that you have issues. you are not sad to hear a 17 year old is dying? he hasnt even had a taste of life yet!!! if you didnt have anything constructive to say, then you should have zipped it.

kmcdude
i dont hate you. i just think that you have issues. you are not sad to hear a 17 year old is dying? he hasnt even had a taste of life yet!!! if you didnt have anything constructive to say, then you should have zipped it.

I agree,it IS a sad thing,but I also seen in the paper today a 16 yr old that got hit by a bus and some 11 yr old girl that had a bad accident and is now a vegetable for life........If I feel bad for all these people I will depress myself,and although I feel bad for these people there is not much I can do to help them......or I would.

kmcdude
Anyway,just to clear it up........Oh my god,I am sorry to hear that,please send my regards.

Rogue Jedi
watching a loved one suffer is horrible. my grandpa had colon and bladder cancer. he kicked both of their asses, but alzheimers did him in.it didnt "kill" him, but he ceased being the happy go lucky guy he had been all his life.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Well anyway, THanks for your regrets and being caring. As for kmcdude, im sure you'd care if you got rhabdomyosarcoma at age 17 and were his mother or brothers/sisters. Can you think of what they're feeling right now? They have to sit there and watch him sleep and hope that this wont be his last day of suffering. He cant hold food, and his immune system is so low that even the slightest germ can spark a sickness to him.
But thanks all for your concern smile I appreciate it.

Ultimate Hulk43
I wish you all the best and I hope he pulls through it.Miracles can happen,just keep positive and think of nothing but good things for your cousin. smile

kmcdude,you're an ass and a prick and you need to leave for GOOD.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
I wish you all the best and I hope he pulls through it.Miracles can happen,just keep positive and think of nothing but good things for your cousin. smile

smile Thanks. Yes, I believe miracles do happen, and hopefully he'll be granted one and miracly(sp) pull through.

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah,hopefully he'll be granted one and I believe with a positive attitude,positive things can happen so keep your chin up. smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
stick out tongue

Susan-Storm

Oh My What A Sad and Depressing Thread cry

Rogue Jedi
and by this you mean....?

DanieLs_4_Ever
and by this you mean....?
Huh?

kmcdude

I am quite fine where I am thankyou smile

Lightningrod
May God make sure you cousin doesn't feel anymore pain

And may God be with you and your family through this hard time

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Lightningrod
May God make sure you cousin doesn't feel anymore pain

And may God be with you and your family through this hard time
angel yes!

DarkC
Damn, that sucks.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by DarkC
Damn, that sucks.
Doesnt it though? erm

gshkris7272
im really sorry to hear that!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by gshkris7272
im really sorry to hear that!
Me too, thanks. sad

Doc Ock

That is harsh.

If you can't say anything nice in a thread like this then f**k off and don't say anything at all.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Doc Ock
That is harsh.

If you can't say anything nice in a thread like this then f**k off and don't say anything at all.
Must've been high again when he wrote that, lol.

Doc Ock
Must've been high again when he wrote that, lol.

It's no excuse.

And I am very sorry to hear about your cousin btw.

I hope everything works out.

Rogue Jedi
Huh?
it sounded like they were making fun of the thread, thats all.

kmcdude
That is harsh.

I did not break a rule and I will comment on what I want to comment on,thankyou. smile

Rogue Jedi
even if it means making others dislike you?

DarkC
Oh, so here's the offending post.

kmcdude
Originally posted by DarkC
Oh, so here's the offending post.

I said I was SORRY TO HEAR THAT,it's just I could not feel sad at that exact moment cause I was about to go out on the town Happy Dance

kmcdude
even if it means making others dislike you?

Yep.

Rogue Jedi
well, consider yourself an idiotic airhead. no one here likes you.

kmcdude
well, consider yourself an idiotic airhead. no one here likes you.

I will consider myself how I want to
smile

I know this does not make it sound better......but if she had of posted the thread somewhere else,maybe I would have been more serious about my reply smile Well,so long.........and have fun hating me big grin

Doc Ock
I did not break a rule and I will comment on what I want to comment on,thankyou. smile

Nobody said you broke a rule.

Would it be so hard to show a shred of human decency to someone who has a family member who's dying???

Did you really have to make a callous remark littered with loads of these big grin big grin smilies???

kmcdude
Nobody said you broke a rule.

Would it be so hard to show a shred of human decency to someone who has a family member who's dying???

Did you really have to make a callous remark littered with loads of these big grin big grin smilies???

It was not ME that posted that........It was KMCDUDE,you see,thats what you people dont understand........think about it.......

Ultimate Hulk43
kmcdude is just a general ******* with no life.I hope your Christmas sucks and you get no presents. smile

kmcdude
kmcdude is just a general ******* with no life.I hope your Christmas sucks and you get no presents. smile

I totally agree big grin

Doc Ock
Geez.

I hope people show you the same sort of compassion you have shown here when you lose a loved one.

Rogue Jedi
I will consider myself how I want to
smile

I know this does not make it sound better......but if she had of posted the thread somewhere else,maybe I would have been more serious about my reply smile Well,so long.........and have fun hating me big grin
heres a question. what if it was your brother, sister, cousin or close friend? then would you have some compassion? heres my prediction on how your life will turn out.....
you will get older and continue with your drama queen ways. your friends and loved ones will grow sick of it and all leave you. you might be a success in life, but you will die a bitter, lonely old man.

kmcdude
Geez.

I hope people show you the same sort of compassion you have shown here when you lose a loved one.

When I lose a loved one,I wont post it in hereconfused

KMCDUDE is an off topic random character who gets me in trouble sometimes.........blame him smile

Rogue Jedi
now you are referring to yourself in the third person? you are an even bigger idiot than i thought.

kmcdude
heres a question. what if it was your brother, sister, cousin or close friend? then would you have some compassion? heres my prediction on how your life will turn out.....
you will get older and continue with your drama queen ways. your friends and loved ones will grow sick of it and all leave you. you might be a success in life, but you will die a bitter, lonely old man.

If it was someone I knew..........yes I would care deeply......but KMCDUDE well,dont know about him blink

I will die a bitter old man big grin Wow, laughing out loud I just got my fortune told...................FOR FREE Happy Dance

kmcdude
now you are referring to yourself in the third person? you are an even bigger idiot than i thought.

confused Third person?

Rogue Jedi
if thats how you wanna live your life, then by all means, continue with the drama, you frigging diva.

kmcdude
if thats how you wanna live your life, then by all means, continue with the drama, you frigging diva.

hysterical

Rogue Jedi
more drama. just go and change your tampon, girlie.

kmcdude
more drama. just go and change your tampon, girlie.

clapping clap hysterical

Rogue Jedi
confused

kmcdude
confused

Sorry,I know I were meant to be offended..........but I found that post funny laughing

Dagons Blade
Wow, My deepest regrets to you, too! I'vent had THAT many deaths from tragedies but I have had an aunt who survived breast cancer, and then my grandpa on my mom's side got cancer and died. And he happened to die in the same slow way that Justin is dying. Slowly, with declining health in just a days' time. It's a hellacious thing to experience, and I know I have no idea, and I dont EVER want to!
Thanks.

You're welcome smile Seeing my family decline in health and number these past years has really taken an emotional toll as well. Holidays used to be so cool, my grandmother used to bake pie after pie and the house smelled like cinnamon, apple,and just about any other baking sweets, and we had a huge family dinner and everything.

Now it's just my mom, and her brother, and an aunt (my grandmother's last surviving sister) and we have a load of relatives who are all their kids and their kids and grandkids, who have nothing to do with us at all because there's no liquor cabinet in the house. So much for family spirit.

I keep it in faith, I like to think my grandmother is up there in a huge kitchen with the other grammys, baking pies for the saints, and making great dinners and such. And knowing MY grandmother, she yells at St. Peter every time he forgets his coat when he goes out somewhere. wink

Cheers, and my best wishes. smile

El_NINO
Sorry,I know I were meant to be offended..........but I found that post funny laughing

What happened man... you used to be cool sad

Impediment
It's one thing to send your condolences, kmcdude, but its totally another thing to say some "F"-ed up stuff like, "Oh, I can't feel sorry for you now, 'cause I'm about to go out of town". It's rude, mean, and makes you look like the heartless jerk you are. Period. I hope you die. Seriously.

kmcdude
What happened man... you used to be cool sad
edit

kmcdude
Originally posted by Impediment
It's one thing to send your condolences, kmcdude, but its totally another thing to say some "F"-ed up stuff like, "Oh, I can't feel sorry for you now, 'cause I'm about to go out of town". It's rude, mean, and makes you look like the heartless jerk you are. Period. I hope you die. Seriously.

I will die one day big grin Dont worry about that.......

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Dagons Blade
You're welcome smile Seeing my family decline in health and number these past years has really taken an emotional toll as well. Holidays used to be so cool, my grandmother used to bake pie after pie and the house smelled like cinnamon, apple,and just about any other baking sweets, and we had a huge family dinner and everything.

Now it's just my mom, and her brother, and an aunt (my grandmother's last surviving sister) and we have a load of relatives who are all their kids and their kids and grandkids, who have nothing to do with us at all because there's no liquor cabinet in the house. So much for family spirit.

I keep it in faith, I like to think my grandmother is up there in a huge kitchen with the other grammys, baking pies for the saints, and making great dinners and such. And knowing MY grandmother, she yells at St. Peter every time he forgets his coat when he goes out somewhere. wink

Cheers, and my best wishes. smile
Aww that's so sweet! I can smell hot apple pie right now! *Smells* Ahhh. And Im very sure that's exactly what your Grandmother is doing in heaven right now.
I will die one day big grin Dont worry about that.......
Might be sooner then you think, my darling!

Rogue Jedi
heartless? yes. jerk? yes. wanting him to die? hardly.

Syren
D4E, I'm sorry sweetie. I know it's not likely you'll actually tell your cousin about us all, but my thoughts are with him hug

Wasn't kmcdufus banned? confused

Blue Dragon
This is just me, but shouldn't you tell him? There was a girl on the news a while back & she asked, "How long have I got?" Someone told her two weeks. A few days after two weeks she died. It maybe best not to but he doesn't know & not knowing is the worse thing ever. sad

So sorry to hear this & probably not pulling through to at least after christmas, so sad.

Syren
I'd want to know, I'd feel like I at least deserved the chance to get my life in some kind of order. Or, if it was already pretty stabilised, the chance to do some of the things I wanted erm

Rogue Jedi
i'd want to know too.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Syren
D4E, I'm sorry sweetie. I know it's not likely you'll actually tell your cousin about us all, but my thoughts are with him hug

Thanks, my lovely. smile
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
This is just me, but shouldn't you tell him? There was a girl on the news a while back & she asked, "How long have I got?" Someone told her two weeks. A few days after two weeks she died. It maybe best not to but he doesn't know & not knowing is the worse thing ever. sad

So sorry to hear this & probably not pulling through to at least after christmas, so sad.
Believe me, I know. I mean Id want to know. It's just that they dont want him to give up. They want him on earth as long as they can keep them. I mean wouldnt you want your son?

Rogue Jedi
what if there is a list of things he'd wanna do before he died?

kmcdude
Originally posted by Syren

big grin KMCDUDE will only be banned when he wants to be

Rogue Jedi
sure. and i have a real lightsaber on my belt.

AOR
You have my most sincere pardons. I too have a friend who is going through cancer right now. But I truly pray that your cousin does not face the fate that meets many cancer victims. Remember trials in life are to make us stronger, but only if we take them for what they are worth, and not for what they seem.

DanieLs_4_Ever
what if there is a list of things he'd wanna do before he died?
I dont know. We raised over 25,000 dollars for him in a family/family friends benefit back in July, and he's always been a happy boy. Plus with the spare money after using it for bills/etc they bought him a Polaris which is really freaking awesome. And he also got his favorite type of dog, etc.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by AOR
You have my most sincere pardons. I too have a friend who is going through cancer right now. But I truly pray that your cousin does not face the fate that meets many cancer victims. Remember trials in life are to make us stronger, but only if we take them for what they are worth, and not for what they seem.
Awww. Very sweet of you to say. Yes, im very sure he's met many cancer patients, especially because he was sponsored and studied by St. Jude and has went to a Clinical Study in Vanderbilt, and it was there where they gave his mother the news that nothing more could be done.

AOR
Awww. Very sweet of you to say. Yes, im very sure he's met many cancer patients, especially because he was sponsored and studied by St. Jude and has went to a Clinical Study in Vanderbilt, and it was there where they gave his mother the news that nothing more could be done.

What makes a man/woman so valiant and worth recognizing is not their external appearance, nor the intellectuality they boasted about, but rather their example in times of adversity. Never lose faith with the strengths of your cousin, I know I wont...

Rogue Jedi
well put.

AOR
How Ironic that I am in thread of cancer, and on the bottom of the page they advertise for chemo and breast cancer...

Ex11B

im sorry about all this......god bless

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by AOR
What makes a man/woman so valiant and worth recognizing is not their external appearance, nor the intellectuality they boasted about, but rather their example in times of adversity. Never lose faith with the strengths of your cousin, I know I wont...
Nor Will I angel
Originally posted by Ex11B
im sorry about all this......god bless
Thanks Much!

Blue Dragon
Believe me, I know. I mean Id want to know. It's just that they dont want him to give up. They want him on earth as long as they can keep them. I mean wouldnt you want your son?
I suppose so, if I had a son that is. But bottling up the awful news from someone, it ain't healthy. sad I suppose it's a good thing too; not knowing so he doesn't give up but I also think it would be better to know. Like people are saying; what if he has things he wants to do before he goes?

And everyone knows on KMC except him. sad If I knew someone did that to me, I would be very sad & angry.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Yeah, me too. But I mean, what can you do? I suppose since it's their choice we'll just have to wait it out and see if miracles really do happen.

Blue Dragon
Sure hope he lives, especially at such a young age, my age in fact! Unless it's for definite. Just keep hoping, it's all you can do.

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by Blue Dragon
Sure hope he lives, especially at such a young age, my age in fact! Unless it's for definite. Just keep hoping, it's all you can do.
It's definate, but Im still keeping my hopes up. Maybe something good will come he way, because he deserves nothing less. erm

Syren
yes You know, my fingers are crossed hug

hotsauce6548
Well that sucks.

Hoping for the best. smile

DanieLs_4_Ever
Awww. hug

Rogue Jedi
any new news? how is justin doing?

DanieLs_4_Ever
Nope, sorry sad
Im just as anxious to hear about him as everyone else.

DanieLs_4_Ever
I just started to think about it a little while ago, and I remembered I had a picture or two of Justin and I as babies scanned on here, so I decided to post one. stick out tongue

Impediment
When was this taken?

DanieLs_4_Ever
When was this taken?
About 1990 or so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.