Evil Ryu vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
I think a hadouken or two will peel Wolvies face off.

klwiggs
Even with his face taken off Logan still comes back. Logan's healing ability gives him the advantage and a good swipe from Logan ends the fight immediately.

Draco69
Unfortunately to my knowledge a hadouken from Evil Ryu was powerful enough to destroy a small island....and Wolvie ain't gonna survive such a blast.

King KAM
Originally posted by Draco69
Unfortunately to my knowledge a hadouken from Evil Ryu was powerful enough to destroy a small island....and Wolvie ain't gonna survive such a blast. dude took a nuke head on....and evil ryu takes DAYS!!!!! to do his damn hadouken.

wolverine8888
plus I don't recall him ever destroying a island

Draco69
Originally posted by King KAM
dude took a nuke head on....and evil ryu takes DAYS!!!!! to do his damn hadouken.

Napalm. Not nuke. A nuke would reduce him to a skeleton. And a nuke isn't powerful enough to destroy an island.

You're thinking Goku who DOES in some cases take days even weeks to perform an attack.

This all happened in the anime comics by the way.

wolverine8888
actaully it was a nuke it even stated in the comic. I already proved u wrong draco that it was in fact a nuke. napalm is very very diffrent as I have shown picture in another thread. napalm is a white substance that is like fire that never dies it is far diffrent form what happen in venom on the run. also I love how u say it napalm but u clearly never read the comic since it states that it was a dam nuke. also which anime are u speaking of?. also the longest gokue has taken to make an attack was a day and some one was holding off the opponet.

Spawnrules
actually Ryu was so powerful enough he scared the dead, wolverine iss like a reallly small version of cell, gonna get destroye din a minute

X-Logan
wolverine wins

scotsmn
Originally posted by X-Logan
wolverine wins '

Ryu = no healing factor confused

tiakocom
Originally posted by scotsmn
'

Ryu = no healing factor confused

why would he need a healing factor here? he wont get touched by wolvie ..he will take care of wolvie without the need of a healin power

scotsmn
Originally posted by tiakocom
why would he need a healing factor here? he wont get touched by wolvie ..he will take care of wolvie without the need of a healin power

sure buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

tiakocom
Originally posted by scotsmn
sure buddy roll eyes (sarcastic)

using the same theory that will happen if cyclops was to fight wolvie...we know he will jus use his optic blast and keep wolvie away from him ryu will do the same and he's much stronger than cyclops beside if all fails he can use that instant death on wolvie...yeah i forgot wolvie CANT die so your right ryu is indeed srewed roll eyes (sarcastic)

Melnorme
Originally posted by Draco69
You're thinking Goku who DOES in some cases take days even weeks to perform an attack.

You, sir, exaggerate. stick out tongue

Draco69
Originally posted by Melnorme
You, sir, exaggerate. stick out tongue

Krillin: Goku, have you charged your Spirit Bomb yet?

Goku: Not...yet....

Announcer: Tune in next week for Goku's struggle to charge the Spirit Bomb.

Krillin: Goku, have you charged your Spirit Bomb yet?

Goku: Not...wuite....yet....

Announcer: Tune in next week for Goku's struggle to charge the Spirit Bomb.

Krillin: Goku...

Goku: NOT....YET!...

Announcer: F*** it. People tune in on December 12th where Goku will FINALLY launch the damn thing.

Goku: Almost....there....

Krillin: *sigh*

Melnorme
Yeah, see? Exaggeration!

Besides, the manga was better than the anime wink

Xplosive
Evil Ryu would win pretty easily.

grey fox
Evil ryu crispy fries the canuck.....

Tha C-Master
OMFG the same people ON every wolverine thread.

Evil ryu owns wolverine with both his arms broken, wolverine is simply dead, end of. Mountain destroying blasts, warping abilities, a raging demon, AND superior fighting style. All the wolverine supporters can come up with is claws and healing factor=victory.

Cyclops pretty much owns wolverine.

Juntai
R-eee-ooo wins.

Ryu The World W
wolverine cant die and can heal that is true but he can be knocked out it has happened before in some of his previous fights, if evil ryu uses the shun goku satsu it can b lights out for wolverine

wolverine8888
u know how long that takes?

srankmissingnin
Street fighter characters to things like walk on the bottom of the ocean, destroy islands and mountian moutian ranges. I suppose that if Ryu didn't use any ranged attacks he could get messed up by Wolverine in close quarters but he should win 10/10.

GODSCRIBE
X-Logan, Scotsman and Wolverine8888 will forever vote for Wolverine, so I guess Ryu takes this in the end.

Tha C-Master
Ryu utterly owns him.

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Ryu utterly owns him.

yes

maybe not as easily as everyone's making out.. but yeah ryu 6/10 maybe 7

jinzin
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
OMFG the same people ON every wolverine thread.

and you're right there to argue with em... wink

so what..

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by jinzin
yes

maybe not as easily as everyone's making out.. but yeah ryu 6/10 maybe 7 Evil Ryu was pretty much dominant in the alpha storyline, in which he almost killed akuma. Wolverine loses.

and you're right there to argue with em... wink

so what.. No not really, some I just sit back and watch with. Thanks for making me feel special. wink

Metalmanx
Yea. Ryu pretty much decimates Wolverine would trying.

Evil Ryu? Even faster. And more gruesome.

GODSCRIBE
I see

wolverine8888
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
X-Logan, Scotsman and Wolverine8888 will forever vote for Wolverine, so I guess Ryu takes this in the end.

and u look just as much of a fool as always.

GODSCRIBE
Ur jst MaD Wolbereene lozes!!!

RogerRamjet
I think a hadouken or two will peel Wolvies face off.

but the preperation for the ha-do-ken takes some time...just long enough to be ripped into shreads...in this instance, by Wolverine...

cherry cola
the game of street fighter w/ the x men give you the impression that the street fighter and x-men could be in the same league.
Some of the alpha games and comic gives you the impression that the street fighters are just below what dbz characters do.
Going by the games standard Wolverine takes care of Ryu. Going by the alpha games and cartoon/comics Evil Ryu wipes the floor with Wolverine.

GODSCRIBE
We can't use video games as a suitable parameter to judge these battle. Comics are more appropriate. Yeah, so I guess Ryu takes this.

wolverine8888
We can't use video games as a suitable parameter to judge these battle. Comics are more appropriate. Yeah, so I guess Ryu takes this.

what comic series are u talken about?are u tlaken about the old ones or the new ones?

jinzin

wait we're using the comics as our standard of evidence? then ryu loses the majority....

moshtitan
wait we're using the comics as our standard of evidence? then ryu loses the majority....

have you read many/any SF comics??

jinzin
actually... yes I have.. I have all the new udon series.. i have the comic manga adaptation from the animated series.. and I have half a dozen other titles by viz, malibu, and a couple other compmanies...
are you trying to imply that I must not since I've come to that conclusion?

Arahan
Teleport, Raging Demon, Dragon Punch in the nuts. Game OVer baby.
Evil Ryu wins.

jinzin
in the nuts.. laughing out loud

moshtitan
actually... yes I have.. I have all the new udon series.. i have the comic manga adaptation from the animated series.. and I have half a dozen other titles by viz, malibu, and a couple other compmanies...
are you trying to imply that I must not since I've come to that conclusion?

haha,no, not at all...i was going to ask you which was your fav. and which ones youve read.

Madvillain
Ryu ftw

EvilTyrant
How....In....The.....HHHHEEELLLLLLLLL.....Wolverine loses to Ryu? Your telling me cause he teleports, can shoot a blast of energy and gives Akuma a run for his money, he can beat Wolverine?? Doubtful, everything Ryu has Wolverine has dealt with before more then enough times.

Stunner2xx
i dont see wolverine winning
a couple of fireballs will keep him staggered
and after a couple wolverine will tire then
Teleport + Raging Demon=win

steverules_2
Wolverine wins, and I have image proof

Sado22
according to CANON, hadouken feels like being hit by well landed kick. ryu's outclassed here to horribly levels. this is spite. Wolverine beats the shite outta ryu, cuts him to little peices and mails him to Ken and Akuma.

Wolverine: healing factor, unbreakable skeleton, century of fighting experience, fought all sorts of things, impressive showings against the likes of Hulk Sabretooth etc and one of the most dangerous mutants alive..............agianst an overrated evil ryu that has no canoncial feats at all.

please erm

~Sado

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.