There is this girl at school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tiar180
that really really likes me embarrasment I don't know what to say to her she calls me cute

JacopeX
Thats easy, if you werwe in love with her, thats a tricky one. Look all you gotta do is start being best friends with her until you get the chance to be staright up with her you two start to date. The sdating part is up to you to decide wut axctions youre gonna do aiight homes. yall gonna go out sooner or later. trust me man, this is how i go out with tanya ((i love you baby even though youre not a KMC memba)).....well any questions

Tiar180
ok.... embarrasment

JacopeX
any questions or you jus dont follow

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Tiar180
that really really likes me embarrasment I don't know what to say to her she calls me cute
Way to go man!big grin If I were you, I would ask her if she wanted to hang out some time.

JacopeX
yea like a date

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by JacopeX
any questions or you jus dont follow Give her flowers & a poem! I aaaaaaaaadore that!msn-wink

=Mysta=-kILL
^^^ I did that and got slapped.... j/k sounds like a good Idea to me!big grin

Princess-Puppy~
Did she like you?

-hh-
Thats easy, if you werwe in love with her, thats a tricky one. Look all you gotta do is start being best friends with her until you get the chance to be staright up with her you two start to date. The sdating part is up to you to decide wut axctions youre gonna do aiight homes. yall gonna go out sooner or later. trust me man, this is how i go out with tanya ((i love you baby even though youre not a KMC memba)).....well any questions that wasn't even an advice laughing

-hh-
that really really likes me embarrasment I don't know what to say to her she calls me cute do what you think is right thumb up be yourself. if she likes you for who you are, then you got her in the bag. simple as that.

P.S, "Protect Your God Damn Neck!"

Princess-Puppy~
I have a passion love for those sweet things I told you to give her!

=Mysta=-kILL
Originally posted by Princess-Puppy~
Did she like you?
I was kidding lol

Just take -hh-'s advice and be yourself. there is nothing worse then trying to be sombody your not. Doing something really nice that would win her heart, something romantic and you will be set.

JacopeX
just make sure you dont mess up. Since she likes you, jus be youreself. Do you find this gurl attarctive or nah.

-hh-
I have a passion love for those sweet things I told you to give her! naughty

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by -hh-
naughty laughing

JacopeX
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Princess-Puppy~
roll eyes (sarcastic) hysterical You guys are cracking me up!

JacopeX
how big grin

Princess-Puppy~
how big grin You put that smilie and -hh- put another! laughing out loud

JacopeX
homer

Tiar180
she tryed to kiss me befor

Princess-Puppy~
she tryed to kiss me befor Then give her kisses and chocolates! wink inlove

Tiar180
animals_bunny2 hmmm

JacopeX
Yea thatll work...and then ask her for her number to talk to her more and go ova her house sometimes. Dont get shy by the way.

Princess-Puppy~
animals_bunny2 hmmm Come on give it a try! wink

Princess-Puppy~
A lot of people like me in school but I don't like them!

Tiar180
zorro i will try

JacopeX
thats good.

Princess-Puppy~
zorro i will try YAY! eek!

Tiar180
I am going to buy her a Ring

JacopeX
thats my boy right therre homes. where you gonna get the money anyway?

Tiar180
a job then find her a boyfriend

JacopeX
o iight

Princess-Puppy~
I am going to buy her a Ring SHE WILL LOVE IT! IT'S SOOOOOOO ROMANTIC! big grin eek!

Tiar180
her name is Lindsey

JacopeX
whoa! i know three lindseys

Princess-Puppy~
her name is Lindsey My name is.....

JacopeX
lemme guess.....i give up

Tiar180
hmmmm rolling on floor laughing

Ronny
Give her flowers & a poem! I aaaaaaaaadore that!msn-wink I hate that ninja i dont like mushy people being mushy too me... its cute when its to other people

Tiar180
really? blink

JacopeX
blink

Tiar180
I walk this lonley road the only one that i have ever

Princess-Puppy~
Ah! Hmmph! Oh well!

Tiar180
kk

kmcdude

Your a nerd no expression

Tiar180
right back at ya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.