Interesting Resturaunt Fact (Bunny&Vega)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mando
In the opening scene, where Ringo and Hunny bunny are chatting There is a very breif sequence where Vincent Vega can be seen walking to the bathroom in the background. Now this is just a neat little fact. I wouldn't make a thread without posting pictures, that I took Personally.

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/1218/vick19kj.jpg

http://img463.imageshack.us/img463/9831/vick123ze.jpg

thumb up

Wolfie
Are you sure that's him? The picture's kinda blurry. And in that scene, remember, Vincent Vega was wearing Jimmy's clothes, not his suit because the Wolf took it.

Mando
Originally posted by Wolfie
Are you sure that's him? The picture's kinda blurry. And in that scene, remember, Vincent Vega was wearing Jimmy's clothes, not his suit because the Wolf took it.

I comletley forgot about that. I accidentley posted up the wrong picture. I'll PM windancer, and see if he will replace the IMG tag urls.

Wolfie
Alright, now that's Vincent Vega. stick out tongue

Myth
Whats great is that QT had Jackson and Travolta re-act out their scene while shooting that one to make sure it stayed consistent. I think in one of the 2 scenes (Jackson with Travolta or Roth) you can hear the others say something. I don't remember what it was though and I don't have the time to figure it out now.

Mando
Originally posted by Myth
Whats great is that QT had Jackson and Travolta re-act out their scene while shooting that one to make sure it stayed consistent. I think in one of the 2 scenes (Jackson with Travolta or Roth) you can hear the others say something. I don't remember what it was though and I don't have the time to figure it out now.

In the end, when Jackson and travolta were speaking, you can hear tim roth say "Garcon coffee!"

Myth
Thats right.

Juwanna
lol i never noticed the whole beginning where vega walkin in background
smile

Mando
Originally posted by Juwanna
lol i never noticed the whole beginning where vega walkin in background
smile

That's what's great about QT. The little things count.

Juwanna
^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.