Super-FOOs get "Lost"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
ok, i've recently been watching the TV series "Lost" and i'm really getting into it which led me to think

"which super people (who can't get home easily under their own power ie: Daredevil, Batman, Spider-Man, etc...) would be able to survive being stranded on a deserted island"

or even

"which super people (with limited powers) would you most have wanted to be with you (for survival reasons) on a plane if it were to crash into a deserted island"

obviously Wolverine is built to survive in the wild so we're not including him, nor anyone who can fly, no shape shifters who can turn into a boat ... just regular city dwelling heroes with low-ish level powers... or none at all

so.... which 5 heroes/villains would you want ?

Scoobless
blink

house
Rogue
Jean Grey
Invisible Woman
Elektra
Emma Frost

These 5 are necessary for my survival...

Juntai
Batman.
Lex Luthor.
Captain America.
Deathstroke.
Catman.

Scoobless
i wouldn't think Deathstroke would be a guy i'd want around.... chances are that if food got short he'd kill and eat you

Juntai
Originally posted by Scoobless
i wouldn't think Deathstroke would be a guy i'd want around.... chances are that if food got short he'd kill and eat you Why would he do that? He's immortal.
But he's a brilliant survivor.
In the war, not one member of his platoon died because of him and Wintergreen.

willRules
Originally posted by house
Rogue
Jean Grey
Invisible Woman
Elektra
Emma Frost

These 5 are necessary for my survival...

yes

Scoobless
Originally posted by Juntai
Why would he do that? He's immortal.
But he's a brilliant survivor.
In the war, not one member of his platoon died because of him and Wintergreen.

I heard he went a little more insane every time he healed.... and he's definitely got violent tendencies..... just doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would go out of his way to help you

DigiMark007
Cap...good leader to keep everyone in line (and stop them from going crazy and killing people). Also resourceful and morally sound, so you'd feel safe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.