Senior member?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crease
Hey...what exactly qualifies you as a "Senior member"...I'm not complaining, but I've only been a member a month (though I've read the threads and posts for a year, and have collected for 10 years) and I've only posted about 100 times. Just today I realized I'd been granted the "Senior member" title.

GCG
100 posts .... i think...

Lana
Yeah, it's after a certain number of posts, I think it's 100. I don't remember though.

You're from Chicago?

Crease
Originally posted by Lana
Yeah, it's after a certain number of posts, I think it's 100. I don't remember though.

You're from Chicago?

Yeah...you?

Lana
Yep, lived in and around the city my whole life.

Crease
Cool...I grew up on the westside but now live in the west suburbs.

Lana
I used to live around Midway, I live in the suburbs now. I'm only about 10 minutes from the city, though, which is good.

KidRock
Originally posted by Crease
Hey...what exactly qualifies you as a "Senior member"...I'm not complaining, but I've only been a member a month (though I've read the threads and posts for a year, and have collected for 10 years) and I've only posted about 100 times. Just today I realized I'd been granted the "Senior member" title.

Being totally awesome..like me.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by KidRock

So you have to be banned for three days. laughing jk

KidRock
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
So you have to be banned for three days. laughing jk

When was I banned?

whobdamandog
Originally posted by Crease

When you get old..pull down your pants.. if you see any gray hairs....

Alpha Centauri
Technically that's false since the member itself isn't (or shouldn't) be hairy. If it is, I suggest consulting a doctor, possibly a scientist.

Just a quick fact of the day there.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Technically that's false since the member itself isn't (or shouldn't) be hairy. If it is, I suggest consulting a doctor, possibly a scientist.

-AC
Why is that so damn funny?

BackFire
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

-AC

Oh ****....really?

*consults hooker in nurses outfit*

She says it's fine as long as I have money.

Trickster
What have you been collecting?

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by BackFire
Oh ****....really?

*consults hooker in nurses outfit*

She says it's fine as long as I have money.

Me likey your stylee...

All I got from my member is a palm full of dirty secrets and the entire transcript of the Oxford English Dictionary...

Life. It goes on...

Nevermind
Originally posted by KidRock

laughing, you so rock.

Clovie
I think it was 50 huh

Syren
Just wondering, not that it applies to me, but is the custom title amendable straight from registration? Or is that dependent on post count too?

Snoopbert
Straight from registration.

Mando
The Post count serves no purpose, only bragging rights. Which just so happens to also serve no purpose. I say, quit posting junk in the OTF and make some logic in your posts'.

Syren
Originally posted by Snoopbert
Straight from registration.

Thank you big grin

Bardock42
I think when you are able to use the search function properly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.