Wolverine movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inspectah Deck
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolverine_%28film%29

Tha C-Master
no

grey fox
I seriously doubt this will be a good movie . It will encourage fanboyism and be a waste of time . Aren't the X-Men films already near enough focused on wolverine anyway ?

Mainstream
Originally posted by grey fox
I seriously doubt this will be a good movie . It will encourage fanboyism and be a waste of time . Aren't the X-Men films already near enough focused on wolverine anyway ?

yeah so basically a Wolverine movie is X-men 4 minus the Xmen except Wolverine...if they do the weapon X stuff (pre-Xman Wolverine) I kinda hope it blow that way they'll make X4 and downplay Wolverine...he's been the focus in Xmen movies for too long it's time to let the other Xmen shine and to bring in knew mutant heros

Inspectah Deck
It might be good. Wolverine has a interesting past

Piedmon
It's gonna ROCK. *Salivates.*

If it is anything less than awesome, I'll do like I did in Blade 3: close my eyes and will it to be good.

wolverine8888
lol

thundercracker
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah so basically a Wolverine movie is X-men 4 minus the Xmen except Wolverine...if they do the weapon X stuff (pre-Xman Wolverine) I kinda hope it blow that way they'll make X4 and downplay Wolverine...he's been the focus in Xmen movies for too long it's time to let the other Xmen shine and to bring in knew mutant heros

i agree %100 with you man just make a weapon x movie

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by Piedmon
It's gonna ROCK. *Salivates.*

If it is anything less than awesome, I'll do like I did in Blade 3: close my eyes and will it to be good.

laughing out loud

grey fox
I'll do like I did in Blade 3: close my eyes and will it to be good.

Then your gonna need a green lanterns worth of will cause this film is gonna S U C K......

willRules
laughing out loud

CobbleR
Isn't X-Men 3 going to focus on the Phoenix?

grey fox
Originally posted by CobbleR
Isn't X-Men 3 going to focus on the Phoenix?

Yeah , they say that . But then once we've seen more wolverine then naturally possible then we may get a few minutes of phoenix , although i doubt it will be any good......

Bushwacker
Both X Men movies should have been titled Wolverine, since that's who seemed to be the main character in each movie. At least the third one will have both Angel and Beast, who should have been included from the beginning. My real concern is if the Wolverine movie does good they'll make him the focus of any future X Men movies too. Not everybody likes the guy. I'd rather see a Starjammers movie than sit through any more Wolverine movies.

grey fox
No more Wolverine movies .... get Hugh jackman to make van helsing two , that'll keep him away from marvel long enough.....

Bushwacker
I'll second that, grey fox.

Inspectah Deck
Originally posted by grey fox
No more Wolverine movies .... get Hugh jackman to make van helsing two , that'll keep him away from marvel long enough.....

laughing out loud

grey fox
Originally posted by Bushwacker
I'll second that, grey fox.

Thank-you , but to put it plainly Hugh Jackman's a jackass. His film's are never that good or only get good reviews because they connect with a good book and or tv series.......

From now on only Bruce Campbell can play wolverine , he could do the job and make the film worth watching

http://www.uvm.edu/~chmartin/bloodybruce.JPG

"Hail to the king"

-GF

SnakeEyes
Bruce Campbell is awesome; on of my favorite actors, but I'd say he's way too old for the job now.

grey fox
Screw age , look at Saun connery ...

Piedmon
Bruce Campbell was my pick, too. He's got the attitude, the bearing.... nobody shoots off a one-liner and struts better than The King.

Jackman's done a great job, though. I mean, the guy doesn't look a thing like Wolverine--he's not sturdy, or stocky--but he's gotten the attitude down so well it doesn't even matter. I'm really impressed with his preformance every time I watch the X-Men movies.

MuffinmanMike
This can only be good if they use this as an excuse to introduce Deadpool.

Oh man that'd be amazing. I'd see it 5 times. JUST for Wade.

Myth
I'm thinking the Magneto spin off will be better. It will deal with him and Prof X during the Hollacaust.

X-Logan
A Wolverine film based on Weapon X would ROCK!!

Lord Magnus
Both Magneto and Wolverine would be good movies, Wolverine's good and the movies should focus on Cyclops and Professor X, who have always been and will always be the main characters in the X-Universe. Magneto would be interesting, maybe include Wanda and Pietro. Similarly, a Weapon X movie would be good, but a Japan movie would be cooler... except they already did a half-budget martial arts spinoff of a comic movie in Elektra...

mr.smiley
A Wolverine movie would have been better had they not explored so much of his past in X2.If X3 left off where the first X film did (wolverine at the beginning of his more massive search) I would probably be more excited.I would like to see Tyler Mane have a bigger role as Sabretooth though.

Ex11B
Is the name going to be Wolverine or Wolvergod?

grey fox
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
This can only be good if they use this as an excuse to introduce dead pool.

Oh man that'd be amazing. I'd see it 5 times. JUST for Wade.

Thats actually a decent idea and we could get Bruce campbell to take on wades role. Wolverine was a possibility but unlike dead pool wolvie is more serious......

Knightfall93
I say that a film where Wolfie discovers his past COULD be kick @ss. a Magneto film with Quicksilver would be so cool because it could end with Quicky joining the Avengers and that would maybe intro some of them for the Ultimate Avengers flick!

sapphiremouse
the wolverine movie is goin to explore his past in a couple of wars, work with the goverment, training over in japan and ending with working for department H in canada. of course somewhere in the mist, the weapon x project. meow!!! so ive already read.... smile whether its goin to happen, we all will know when the movie comes out. cause you all are goin to watch it. Dont mater if you think wolverine is being overplayed or not. grab a large popcorn and sprite. enjoy!!!

Jimmy Buggs
I could see alpha flight being a part of this at some point. Also more then one movie will happen. I really get the impression that hue jackman wants to make wolvie his character and he doesnt really mind being commited to wolvie for a long time. He does his other stuff as well but will always carry this character with pride.

Black Rob
I cant wait for the part when he makes God's head explode just from the sheer awsomeness of him saying "bub'

Knightfall93
LOL, yep. I WANNA SEE WADE! A Weapon X film could kick ass with Slade, Logan, Ceed and whoever else... oh, there's been a confirmation that the movie's a prequl to X men 1

mike059jig
Originally posted by Mainstream
yeah so basically a Wolverine movie is X-men 4 minus the Xmen except Wolverine...if they do the weapon X stuff (pre-Xman Wolverine) I kinda hope it blow that way they'll make X4 and downplay Wolverine...he's been the focus in Xmen movies for too long it's time to let the other Xmen shine and to bring in knew mutant heros you right man..the first 2 was just wolverine and the x-men....but they should make it like the comics wolverine orgin..magneto should make an appearence

Mindship
Bruce Campbell was my pick, too. He's got the attitude, the bearing.... nobody shoots off a one-liner and struts better than The King.

Jackman's done a great job, though. I mean, the guy doesn't look a thing like Wolverine--he's not sturdy, or stocky--but he's gotten the attitude down so well it doesn't even matter. I'm really impressed with his preformance every time I watch the X-Men movies.

Vin Deisel
Vin shoulda bin Wolverin.

Condor
Bruce Campbell as Wolverine? Are you kidding me? You have to have a guy that can carry the physical aspects of it, as in the size and muscle mass. Hugh Jackman did a great job, especially in X-Men 2, of putting on the muscle to actually LOOK the part. I'm a bodybuilder, and I know it's not that easy.

Rewmac
You people just hate Wolverine coz he has some stupid fans and he is popular...If it would Cyclops they focus on more, you'd hate him...Wolverine is a cool character (not that cool), Hugh Jackman plays him good, actually I like the film Wolverine better than the comic...

grey fox
Originally posted by Mindship
Vin Deisel
Vin shoulda bin Wolverin.

Are you insane !!!

He-guy88
i think hug jackmen gots wolve part perfect almost as good as angliena jole lee had tomb rader

grey fox
Originally posted by He-guy88
i think hug jackmen gots wolve part perfect almost as good as angliena jole lee had tomb rader

laughing

Angelina Jolie stunk out the joint.....

He-guy88
yes but she looked like the real life version
in this case hu is a good actor and looks perrty close not like u know clone but if wolvs were to turn real life

Wolverine2006
I can't wait till it comes out, but I think they should make Wolverine more like the comics in it. Make him faster and a better fighter. Maybe he'll fight Omega Red or something, cuz the first movie was the first time he ever met Sabretooth unless they do a thing where they erase everyone's memory of what happened at the end.

forumcrew
its coming out next year.

http://comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=15160

HellMaster93
Oh... my... god.

Kazenji
Here it is

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/wolverine/large3.html

i'm still looking forward to it regardless of what people have seen and said about it from that shitty pirated movie footage that was leaked.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Kazenji
Here it is

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/wolverine/large3.html

i'm still looking forward to it regardless of what people have seen and said about it from that shitty pirated movie footage that was leaked.

same here, I cannot wait to go see this

starlock
I have seen the leaked version.....the movie was very... very good....it would have been awesome/great...but they took to many liberties......but i was excited and cheering all the way thu the movie.....lots of cool action and great moments.....i will definetly see this in the movies....but...good or bad i think the leaked version will hurt ticket sales.

Paola
Use this: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t309839.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.