It's offical!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormluvr
Jean has joined teh brother hood in X3!!!!! i forget the site i got it off of but i saw it!! eek!

Stormluvr
i'm so mad because i didn't see the fire bird! miffed god damn movie writers!!

NoFate007
Idk if they'll make her actually be covered with fire or anything in the film. It'd be a cool shot though, they have the technology for it.

Stormluvr
i know

Doc Ock
Wasn't this pretty obvious from the trailer when we saw her in the forest with Magneto and the rest of the mutants,not to mention on the bridge too erm

Creshosk
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Wasn't this pretty obvious from the trailer when we saw her in the forest with Magneto and the rest of the mutants,not to mention on the bridge too erm That's wehat I was thinking.

mr.smiley
Don't tell me that's the Juggernaut behind Magneto.Please say it's not.

Doc Ock
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Don't tell me that's the Juggernaut behind Magneto.Please say it's not.

yes

Disappear
to say "joined the brotherhood" isn't entirely accurate, either. magneto's gathering mutants to oppose "the cure," not really just stacking the deck with a bunch of mutants in his brotherhood. if i was to choose a side, i'd probably side with magneto on this, too. and i'm an x-man through and through, in my head...

mr.smiley
Juggernaut looks like utter s@%t

Creshosk
Originally posted by Disappear
to say "joined the brotherhood" isn't entirely accurate, either. magneto's gathering mutants to oppose "the cure," not really just stacking the deck with a bunch of mutants in his brotherhood. if i was to choose a side, i'd probably side with magneto on this, too. and i'm an x-man through and through, in my head... I'm not certain, that "we are the cure" line kinda makes me iffy, I'm against mutant genocide, sure, but I'm also against human genocide. . .

In the war of mutants versus humans, what side are the X-men on?

Neither, they'll fight for peace, they fight against Magneto, and against humans that are trying to get rid of mutants.

The scene in the lab with Jean blasting the doors like she did. . . that might be a better indicator that something is wrong, rather than just being next to magneto. . .

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by mr.smiley
Juggernaut looks like utter s@%t Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it's anatomically impossible for live human being to wear a helmet shaped like Juggernaut's...

Creshosk
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Now that I think about it I'm pretty sure it's anatomically impossible for live human being to wear a helmet shaped like Juggernaut's... Why is that?

X-Menfan87
Originally posted by Creshosk
I'm not certain, that "we are the cure" line kinda makes me iffy, I'm against mutant genocide, sure, but I'm also against human genocide. . .

In the war of mutants versus humans, what side are the X-men on?

Neither, they'll fight for peace, they fight against Magneto, and against humans that are trying to get rid of mutants.

The scene in the lab with Jean blasting the doors like she did. . . that might be a better indicator that something is wrong, rather than just being next to magneto. . .
Sounds more like Jean is pissed to me!

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Creshosk
Why is that? The helmet is a flattened circular dome. You'd need a chest to back breadth similar to that of shoulder width...

Swanky-Tuna
I think his stomach should of been covered... if it's just muscle shaped armor and whatever is there just looks like a bellybutton it'd be fairly acceptable for me.

I would prefer the helmet to be full faced with the eye and mouth holes though. Doesn't have to be the big dome.

xmarksthespot
It looks modelled after the Ultimate costume.

Swanky-Tuna
The ultimate costume looks like it's modeled after KITT but that don't look like KITT.

Britrogue
Just because we don't get to see the firebird in the trailer, doesn't mean that there won't be one. My guess is, if they've done it properly that is, that we'll be seeing some pretty intense and impressive special effects and they're saving that surprise for the actual film.

hotsauce6548
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Wasn't this pretty obvious from the trailer when we saw her in the forest with Magneto and the rest of the mutants,not to mention on the bridge too erm

Me thinks Sotrmluvr didn't watch the trailer. no expression

Stormluvr
i did i watched jean blow open the door with out riseing her hand

i watched storm on that balkany with what looked like she forming a tornado

i watch angel knock the doctors and spread out his wings!!

i seen the bridge come down in the trailor

Stormluvr
i really liked the music in the trailor

Doc Ock
Magneto looks like he'll steal the show again.

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder if we're going to see a global stroke.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.