Best Sports Games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phat J
i just bought an xbox and im gonna get bunch of sick sports games. i wanna get a good boxing game, soccer game, hockey game, and maybe a football game. im talkin the best games for the xbox.

any suggestions?

JacopeX
FIFA soccer 2006

Get FIFA world tour soccer 2007 when it comes out

FIFA street 2

Phat J
im only gonna get one soccer game, so whats the best one out of all those?

JacopeX
Jus get FIFA soccer 2006 for now

Phat J
someone told me knockout kings was good, anyone played it?

El_NINO
FIFA Series

Knockout Kings

NBA Live Series

NHL Series

NFL Series

MVP Series (EAs Baseball games)

Phat J
thanks man, which nfl series and hockey series?

MysteryRidah
Football: nfl2k, nfl2k3, nfl2k4, nfl2k5
hockey: NHL HITz 2002
http://www.shoplet.com/cdrom/skus/03171930001.JPG

Soccer Games:

Urban freestyle soccer and soccer slam.

Phat J
hits was great, i sort of got tired of it tho. after i flipped the guy 60 or 70 times it got a little boring. even tho i wish that guys would flip everytime i hit someone in espn 2k5.

Wolf Dog
Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution series is better than FIFA imo. Takes some time to get used to the complexity of it but it's worth it. Makes it a more realistic soccer experience. It's hard to score but when you do you get great satisfaction from it just like in real soccer.

Phat J
ill rent them both if i have the time and see what i like better.

DarkC
NHL Hitz or the NFL Blitz series.

Red Superfly
FIFA sucks and has done ever since 99.

Any real footabll fan will tell you this. Don't get me started on the EA Street games.

Konami's Pro Evolution Soccer (or Winning Eleven) is the best sports game series by a long shot.

Phat J
is it easy to pick up or will all ym friends hate it cuz they have to learn how to play?

i like a game tahts a little more complicated and takes skill to learn, but thats not why id a buy sports game.

Phat J
Originally posted by Refused
Winning Eleven/Pro Evolution series is better than FIFA imo. Takes some time to get used to the complexity of it but it's worth it. Makes it a more realistic soccer experience. It's hard to score but when you do you get great satisfaction from it just like in real soccer.

which one should i get? number 9 or number 8?

Darth POW
Just buy pro evo 5. Its amazing. fight nights good on the 360 but i dunno bout the xbox version.

Spartan005
NHL Hitz was cool.... but I'd recommend getting it used for about under $25 or so, cause it gets a bit repetitive

Phat J
if i get a nhl game, im gettin 06, its sick.

ubber kratos
i think that madden 06 is a good one ethor that or nba live 06

Phat J
im not a huge football fan, if the games really that good i might check it out, but other than that ill prolly pass it up. nba's good but it doesnt blow me away or anything, its just an ok basketball game.

pro evolition soccer on the other hand is amazing, its the only sports game ive ever played thats actually fun by myself.

Slay
Originally posted by Phat J
im only gonna get one soccer game, so whats the best one out of all those?
Pro Evolution Soccer is SOOOO much better...

Phat J
yeah man i got it yesterday, its a sick game. only sports game i can play by myself and have fun.

JacopeX
Does anyone know if FIFA germany 2006 has the peruvian NT? I appreciate it if you told me. Thanks

Kaled
if racing is a sport F1: all i love Formula 1's because they put all road cars to utter shame w00t

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.