Scorpion vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
This battle takes place in three matches

1st: In the Netherealm

2nd: The Danger Room

3rd: The mountains of tibet.

This is Scorpion from Deadly Alliance. Then use Scorpion from deception later.

swedish_bum
well i vote fore scorpion

jinzin
ughhh ummm yeah scorpion wins all three..

while I think wolverine can take most of his punishment and stab him and dice him up a bit... it's going to be kinda hard to win against a guy who can simply incinerate you and keeps reforming after every time you take him down....

NinjaJJ
I voted Scorpion.

Nether-realm, Scorpion gets perpetually stronger. Curbstomp in his favor

Danger Room, I suppose Logan can rig it on Colossus' class 100 settings to reduce Scorpion to mulch. 50/50

Tibet, Scorpion wins without question.

Deception Scorpion...well, Deception Scorpion is theoretically Liu Kang "beat the crap out of gods" level in terms of raw power and he's plowed through Baraka's guys like nothing. Stompity stomp.

Catholic Bamf!
I say Scorpion over Wolverine in 2 out of the Three, Wolverine isn't such a good hero as everybody says

SpadeKing
scorp tho wolverine can heal...........he can't heal when he is inceneratedermm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Catholic Bamf!
I say Scorpion over Wolverine in 2 out of the Three, Wolverine isn't such a good hero as everybody says

At least there r guys who don't worship Wolverinethumbsup. My vote's on Scorp coz he'd beat Wolve any time.

NineCoronas
I'd say the Lemmings.

SpadeKing
wonder who voted for wolverineermm

Scorpion_Master
me 2 laughing poor bastard

ninja

kamikz
Why is this in the games versus forums?

SpadeKing
because its a character vs another game character........

IcePunk
This is against the rules mad

Superboy Prime
Is it? Wolverine has appeared in games and Scorpion originated in a game.

Superboy Prime
But then again our dear Lana closed the MGS vs Punisher threads so I guess this will be gone too.

And before her royal highness comes to cleanse us all I shall flee..!

SpadeKing
yea they both came out in games before the movies came out

kamikz
Do you mean Spiderman Scorpion and X-Men Wolverine? They come from comics don't they?

badacyborg
wolverine just is too fast, too strong and has tons of experience. I'd say wolverine is the victor.

Scorpion_Master
no he dont win mad

SpadeKing
Originally posted by badacyborg
wolverine just is too fast, too strong and has tons of experience. I'd say wolverine is the victor.

wolverine is slow no expression

Takion
Game Wolverine was rather weak. sad

But the comic Wolverine most likely can defeat him in every fight.

Scorpion_Master
hell no he cant!

RogerRamjet
Originally posted by SpadeKing
wolverine is slow no expression

that is bullshit...who the **** told you that?? amongst street levellers he's one of the quickest...

Takion
Originally posted by Scorpion_Master
hell no he cant!
Yes he can, he is trained in every martial art, everthing Scorpion has done Wolverine can do at twice the level.
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
that is bullshit...who the **** told you that?? amongst street levellers he's one of the quickest...
This is video game wolverine.

MadMel
scorp wins...he is faster than wolv..and is well trained..and in netherrealm his power is increased...

Scorpion_Master
Don't forget that scorp use instant Teleport, and that makes him even More faster smile

badacyborg
Have you ever played as him in marvel vs capcom?!

badacyborg
think of the weapon x move

DestinyGuy678
Wolverine would win, his healing factor is amazing, he healed psycic (can't spell that) that were vaporizing people who were further awa from them, plus he has training as a ninja, samurai, and has been in most of the wars. his claws are made of the strongest metal. Plus he was given a teleporter in the comic, he also has the mura masa blade (demonic sword) I doubt scorpian could beat him

KingDubya
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
Wolverine would win, his healing factor is amazing, he healed psycic (can't spell that) that were vaporizing people who were further awa from them, plus he has training as a ninja, samurai, and has been in most of the wars. his claws are made of the strongest metal. Plus he was given a teleporter in the comic, he also has the mura masa blade (demonic sword) I doubt scorpian could beat him
I've never heard of him training as a ninja or samurai, and I doubt he has even touched the Muramasa. I'm not believing this stuff until I see proof, which means scans of comics where this happens.

Scorpion_Master
And... Scorpion cant really die ether.. But he teleports Wolverine to hell and kill him there smile

Demonic Phoenix
And... Scorpion cant really die ether.. But he teleports Wolverine to hell and kill him there smile

Or he can just do a fatality.

Scorpion_Master
Yeah thats almost the same thing...

MadMel
y is this here anyway??....wheres lana to fix this junk out??

Scorpion_Master
yeah..

MadMel
btw scorp pwns wolv..

Demonic Phoenix
Yeah thats almost the same thing...

a Fatality would be more fun to watch.

SpadeKing

he can't heal when he has been incenerated so none of that matters no expression

SpadeKing
Originally posted by RogerRamjet

the games and the movies.

DestinyGuy678

I would but I can't post links (dumb rule) just og to google and put wolverine muramasa, and it sohws you may links with him with the muramasa, plus he has a teleporter so he matches or is even faster than scorpian

SpadeKing
I would but I can't post links (dumb rule) just og to google and put wolverine muramasa, and it sohws you may links with him with the muramasa, plus he has a teleporter so he matches or is even faster than scorpian

they said it depends on the writer on his healing factor, powers and whatnot so basically it doesn't count if its not the same in all books

DestinyGuy678
that wouldn't be fair because you'd be taking away one of his most powerful weapons plus, it's in his origin story, he used it in a new comic book I have to beat tank, plus he has a teleporter

SpadeKing
that wouldn't be fair because you'd be taking away one of his most powerful weapons plus, it's in his origin story, he used it in a new comic book I have to beat tank, plus he has a teleporter

too bad its the game versus maybe that would help in comic book forum though erm

DestinyGuy678
oh, ok your right, in that case he can use berserker fury a move from x-men legends two, time slows down and he slashes everything around him (in an extremely large radius) using that attack a couple of times he defeated dead pool, using that attack once he defeated a bunh of sentinels

MadMel
scorpian wins...wolverine doesnt originate from a game so he is disqualified..

DestinyGuy678
your right, and this will be my last post here but, in a real fight including all games and comic books wolverine would win

Lord Kadaj
Wolverine wins with the power of the Fanboys.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Lord Kadaj
Wolverine wins with the power of the Fanboys.

after being disqualified from the match?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.