JL Big 7 vs This Anime Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EevilJ
Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern John, Martian Manhunter, The Flash Wally, Hawkgirl and Batman from the animated Justice League. (No comic)

vs

Zelgadis Greywords (Slayers), Yomiko Readman (Read or Die), A-ko Magami (Project A-ko), Ranma Saotome (Ranma 1/2), Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece), Sakura Kinomoto (Cardcaptor Sakura) and Vash the Stampede (Trigun).

This match will have everyone fighting seriously but without bloodlust and acting in character otherwise, so who would win here?

King KAM
its a shame, you named 7 animes and only one is worth any damn time, trigun

Melnorme
Originally posted by King KAM

Psht. Ranma and A-ko were gold. Trigun, while enjoyable, was overrated.

crimsonphoenix
How can you say Trigun was overrated. Your overrated........
GO wolfwood

Creshosk
Originally posted by crimsonphoenix
How can you say Trigun was overrated. Your overrated........
GO wolfwood Trigun was absolutly fantastic. But he probably thinks that it wasn't quite as good as most people majke it out to be.

Only one that is slightly interesting for this fight is the implied daughter of Superman and wonder woman

The rest can probably be speedblitzed.

Scratch that I just noticed flash. JLA win with ease.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Creshosk
Trigun was absolutly fantastic. But he probably thinks that it wasn't quite as good as most people majke it out to be.

Only one that is slightly interesting for this fight is the implied daughter of Superman and wonder woman

The rest can probably be speedblitzed.

Scratch that I just noticed flash. JLA win with ease.

He did say the TV show, so Wally (barring the last episode) would probably end up getting shot by Vash... He jobbed terribly throughout a good portion of that show.

Anyhoo, Superman kills em.

NinjaJJ
Zelgadis could take out Supes via magic spells.
A-Ko could take on WW.
Possible that Luffy could tag Flash.
Sakura could, if using her card powers, take on MM.
Vash could take out GL if he whiped out his Angel Arm.

thesilverspider
flash is a jobber in the cartoon he is like the weakest on the team.manhunter sux too greenlantern has his moments.

newjak86
Originally posted by thesilverspider
flash is a jobber in the cartoon he is like the weakest on the team.manhunter sux to greenlantern has his moments. I don't know remember in the show with Brainiac and Lex combining Flash didn't look to bad there.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by newjak86
I don't know remember in the show with Brainiac and Lex combining Flash didn't look to bad there.

thats his only good showing he has.he gets tagged by everyone in the damn show.

newjak86
thats his only good showing he has.he gets tagged by everyone in the damn show. Yes but it still shows what he is capable of and in these bebates you use a charcter at their best not worst.

thesilverspider
Yes but it still shows what he is capable of and in these bebates you use a charcter at their best not worst.
This match will have everyone fighting seriously but without bloodlust and acting in character otherwise, so who would win here?

so by the thread starter's rule that means that flash is in jobber mode

newjak86

so by the thread starter's rule that means that flash is in jobber mode That wasn't Flash bloodlust that was serious Flash. Bloodlust means the person is out of their mind and just trying to kill to kill and thats it. It is used more for people like heros because they normally have moral codes so this is a way to get past that.
But they can still use their full power even when not bloodlusted like when Flash beat Lexiac in that episode.
Flash wasn't trying to kill him he was just being serious.
By the way JLA wins.

thesilverspider
That wasn't Flash bloodlust that was serious Flash. Bloodlust means the person is out of their mind and just trying to kill to kill and thats it. It is used more for people like heros because they normally have moral codes so this is a way to get past that.
But they can still use their full power even when not bloodlusted like when Flash beat Lexiac in that episode.
Flash wasn't trying to kill him he was just being serious.
By the way JLA wins.

i aint say that was flash bloodlust i just stated the threads rule and of course the jla win.

newjak86
i aint say that was flash bloodlust i just stated the threads rule and of course the jla win. Yeah but Serious Flash would do what he did to Lekiac pretty much as that was a serious Flash.

Zarathustra
Even though Wally moves at a relative snail's pace, GL's ring is permanently on the fritz, and even Superman seems wimpified in the Justice League show... they could do it. Because Kevin Conroy's still voicing Batman, and with voice acting like that you can't fail.

Dizzle
Originally posted by NinjaJJ
Zelgadis could take out Supes via magic spells.
A-Ko could take on WW.
Possible that Luffy could tag Flash.
Sakura could, if using her card powers, take on MM.
Vash could take out GL if he whiped out his Angel Arm.

Zelgadis gets his head ripped off. Supes was actually fast in the show. Wally was having trouble running down 2 thugs in a truck.

A-Ko can't take WW...

Luffy's, above all, a retard. So while Flash won't kill him (kid's basically invulnerable to blunt force) he definitely won't put Flash down.

MM can turn intangible. And has superstrength, and superspeed, even in the show. Sakura can't hurt him...

Vash shooting John probably would kill him. Though if GL decided to cover the end of the gigantic glowing gunnish looking thing before it finishes charging...

Anime team's screwed.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Zarathustra
Even though Wally moves at a relative snail's pace, GL's ring is permanently on the fritz, and even Superman seems wimpified in the Justice League show... they could do it. Because Kevin Conroy's still voicing Batman, and with voice acting like that you can't fail.

Kevin Conroy kicks some major ass. Batman the Animated Series is my GOD. Mark Hamill as the Joker and Adam Freaking West making a cameo as Bruce Wayne's favorite childhood superhero. Freaking classic.

thesilverspider
but seriously that anime team is pretty weak compared to others who could of been in this.

Dizzle
Yeah. Akira destroys em all...

Metalmanx
Originally posted by King KAM

I was about to say the same thing. The only one with any sort of chance against any of the JLA is Vash.

Vash could take out Batman and Hawkman. But that's it. He wouldn't have nearly enough time to pull out his Angel Arm attack before he gets kicked into the sun.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Dizzle
Yeah. Akira destroys em all...

akira is to much i would like 2 see guys like alucard from hellsing.....
naraku from inuyasha..... even kazuma from s-cry-ed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.