The Sentry vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard/WZ20051117-lms.cfm

discuss....your say.....

Draco69
The fight shouldn't have lasted THAT long...but you know...whatever.

joesha28
lasted for who?

The Ion
Nice illustration.

Lucid Lui
Sentry wins. Yeah, i said it. But from what we've seen i'd say it's true...

Laminator_X
We have very limited info for the Sentry, but based largely on how effortlessly he schooled Terrax I'd pick him.

joesha28
But i think that Sentry is pissing Superman-fans, Surfer-fans and Thor-fans for various reasons.

kgkg
Sentry without using any power has shown to be above herald level.

marvel says he is the stongest hero ever.

joesha28
most powerful but not strongest. Marvel did say the same thing abt Thor and SS too.

kgkg
Originally posted by joesha28
most powerful but not strongest. Marvel did say the same thing abt Thor and SS too. ya and they were pretty much the most powerful back in then.

Sentry is the new guy in town" plus his power is greatly undiscovered and even holding back it is "thor" level.

Genis is also very power apparently an Omniversal telepath.

joesha28
he is meant to be ss and thor level

kgkg
he is meant to be ss and thor level
and you know this from where?

joesha28
Just like you knew he's thor's level

kgkg
Just like you knew he's thor's level Thor level without using his powers

I based mine on:
Terrax beat down, Battle with Genis (energy from everywhere) while holding back.

joesha28
Thor w/o mjolnir or with?

kgkg
Thor w/o mjolnir or with?
both u can even add God-force

joesha28
well you can say that. If he goes all out can he be greater than SS.

kgkg
Effortless absorbing energy from everywhere

Super speed, Control of light, simple blast vaporizes planets, Battled the void (contained the void), and effortless defeats Terrax.

And this is all (holding back)

kgkg
Thor is still a bad mofo

joesha28
Let's see what John Romita Jr has on The Sentry...

http://www.newsarama.com/marvelnew/Sentry/JRjrSentry.html

Wild Cowboy
Read that before, but still,,, I hate him......

Fanboy
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazines/wizard/WZ20051117-lms.cfm

discuss....your say.....

Wow that was kinda badly written due to Superman making to be shown to be slow or some crap.

grey fox
Sentry seem's to currently be top dog , with supes getting his ass kicked by the golden gladiator......

Juntai
Superman's going to be getting some serious upgrades soon, well, he's pretty much been getting them issue to issue, but he's going to leap and bound soon in the power departmenet. That is.. if he is really going to go toe to toe with Kal L, who as you seen, can punch through universes. And is seemingly far stronger and faster than our Superman. lol.

jacobo0o
sentry is bad to the bone

Juntai
Originally posted by jacobo0o
sentry is bad to the bone Oh yeah, he's super-powerful, but his plot is whack-to-the-bone. Good writing, sure, but the idea of introducing a character like this into the Marvel U is dumb. If this guy can tango with Galactus and rips apart heavyweights like nothing.. .. why does he even need The Avengers? Why does Earth need Heros at all? He could do it himself.
All the guys I work work with are exlusively Marvel fans, and they all think it's dumb as hell too and refuse to even collect the book.
It reminds me of another ultra-powered hero who messed with DC's history.. and when you come down it.. he even had the same exact story and backround . . . And just like this guy. . .the average reader HATED him . . .What happened? He became a bad buy.
I think Sentry will do the same thing.
And then we'll see the return of the thunder god.

jacobo0o
wat ever happened to thor?

hoorayforpeepee
you could say the same thing about superman...he could take out every bad guy on earth no problem.

brainchild81
Sentry beats Supes to death and then apologizes. GO SENTRY!!!!!

Draco69
But in the same principle , you should hate Sentry also because he's basically the same character...with imaginary friends.

brainchild81

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Juntai
Superman's going to be getting some serious upgrades soon, well, he's pretty much been getting them issue to issue, but he's going to leap and bound soon in the power departmenet. That is.. if he is really going to go toe to toe with Kal L, who as you seen, can punch through universes. And is seemingly far stronger and faster than our Superman. lol. I don't know for sure but Superman is starting to change it seems.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224.jpg

kgkg
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't know for sure but Superman is starting to change it seems.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224.jpg blackrock sure did beat him up bad

snoopdogg
Originally posted by kgkg
blackrock sure did beat him up bad What? Did you read the issue? Superman took Blackrock out when he stopped playing around.

kgkg
What? Did you read the issue? Superman took Blackrock out when he stopped playing around.
yep when Blackrocks power stoped working.

before it was overkill Superman was getting his ass kicked

Juntai
Originally posted by Draco69
But in the same principle , you should hate Sentry also because he's basically the same character...with imaginary friends. Sentry is not a Superman copy, he's a Triumph copy.

snoopdogg

before it was overkill Superman was getting his ass kicked I know your English isn't very good but read the book again.

kgkg
See this Superman was getting rip to pieces.

Superman had to isolate her powers

Juntai

before it was overkill Superman was getting his ass kicked It was an opponent he had to outsmart. If you recall when Blackrock first showed up, a few months ago, Superman tried to punch him, and hurt his hand. He couldn't be beat physically. He beat him with heat vision. In the BURN!!! issue. When the girl got the powers, she was amped up even stronger and that didn't work.

kgkg
It was an opponent he had to outsmart. If you recall when Blackrock first showed up, a few months ago, Superman tried to punch him, and hurt his hand. He couldn't be beat physically. He beat him with heat vision. In the BURN!!! issue. When the girl got the powers, she was amped up even stronger and that didn't work. That’s exactly what am saying Superman couldn't handle Blackrock with force.

he was nearly killed

snoopdogg
It was an opponent he had to outsmart. If you recall when Blackrock first showed up, a few months ago, Superman tried to punch him, and hurt his hand. He couldn't be beat physically. He beat him with heat vision. In the BURN!!! issue. When the girl got the powers, she was amped up even stronger and that didn't work. He used his heat vision to stop him them. I used to have the scan but I lost it.

long pig
Sentry is not a Superman copy, he's a Triumph copy.
Not really.

Just like Whizzer was made before Flash, just wasn't printed until a few months afterward due to being push backed by the creator.

Sentry & Whizzer are older than Triumph & Flash, just weren't printed in time.

kgkg
"the stone it is pulling away from me , taking it's POWER back"

Did Superman beat her of course?

By outsmarting his opponent

snoopdogg
Ok first off. Superman tossed Blackrock into the room made of lead before she started to get weakened. He still had enough power and speed to pull it off.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224.jpg

kgkg
Ok first off. Superman tossed Blackrock into the room made of lead before she started to get weakened. He still had enough power and speed to pull it off.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224-2.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Superman224.jpg so how am i wrong

long pig
What language do you normally speak, kgkg? French?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by long pig
What language do you normally speak, kgkg? French? I have to give kgkg credit his spelling is much better than it used to be. And I am not being sarcastic.

kgkg
What language do you normally speak, kgkg? French? Je ne parle pa francais

long pig
I have to give kgkg credit his spelling is much better than it used to be. And I am not being sarcastic.
Hell, it was good enough for me not to know he was born speaking another language.

Je ne parle pa francais
You don't? Then what DO you speak?

kgkg
Hell, it was good enough for me not to know he was born speaking another language.

You don't? Then what DO you speak? That is a secret evil face

I do speak French, English and other two languages (that you probably haven’t heard)

If you guys don’t understand what I am saying I can always rephrase it most of the errors occur due to my sloppiness.

But it's not that bad is it.
embarrasment

supremthor
I m sorry but Sentry sucks. ya he can defeat thor superman watever. i just dont like that fact that marvel out of the blue decided to creat a character out of the blue to defeat all the geros i grow up with. if it was a villain i would understand but that still sucks. from wat i seeing and reading sentry is more powerful then darksied,thanos, silver surfer and the freaking list goes on. so no when ever i see a marvel ciomic with sentry on it i m like fu<k it. buut the only charcter that can defeat sentry is captain atom( fully powerd that is) i just felt like saying this.

Dizzle
Originally posted by supremthor
I m sorry but Sentry sucks. ya he can defeat thor superman watever. i just dont like that fact that marvel out of the blue decided to creat a character out of the blue to defeat all the geros i grow up with. if it was a villain i would understand but that still sucks. from wat i seeing and reading sentry is more powerful then darksied,thanos, silver surfer and the freaking list goes on. so no when ever i see a marvel ciomic with sentry on it i m like fu<k it. buut the only charcter that can defeat sentry is captain atom( fully powerd that is) i just felt like saying this.

Pssh, someone REALLY hates Lucifer... And the Preacher. Power is relative. It's all dependant on who he fights and the other factors that go into the story, not who he could beat in a fight. So far, I think the story's pretty good. Making him massively strong physically, but having it all go to hell because he is weak mentally makes it pretty cool. Sentry gets a thumbs up. Friggin psycho.

Laminator_X
That is a secret evil face

I do speak French, English and other two languages (that you probably haven’t heard)

embarrasment

That makes you from.... the Netherlands?

long pig
I bet it's french, english, russian and some native language. Like Eskimo?

joesha28
Thor level without using his powers

I based mine on:
Terrax beat down, Battle with Genis (energy from everywhere) while holding back.

Thor's level....and Thor is Herald level. Ok, the thing with Thor is that he does hold back. He does not let it all out. He fights hard against more powerful opponents and comes down to opponents level if weaker than him. You said Sentry holds back,i agree, he does but only to a level. For e.g Sentry #1, while Attuma was speaking to Sentry, Sentry just killed him. If this was Thor even Superman, there would have been a talk and than a blow to blow...with that both those heroes would not go all out. Thor is consious of his power affect to the surrounding and opponent. Sentry does too but on the very less... he is in the brink of Insanity. No doubt Sentry seems to be the Man now.... i could see him to become a great threat to marvel earth. Who's gonna stop him?

Another thing is that, The serum that causes the Sentry shld be created by someone above Skyfather-level.

Laminator_X
I really liked him offing Attuma. For one, I never really liked Attuma. Second, while the Sentry generally follows the "Super-Hero Code" or whatever, while hundreds of people are dying every second he's not going to waste time posturing or show mercy in the middle of a "hot war" situation. Finally, that was our first glimmer of the "Golden Gaurdian of Good" schtick being just that, a schtick. Rob puts on those airs not just for the world, but for himself as well.

He could have gone for an instant takedown against Attuma, but since he on some level knew he could get away-with/justify it, he took his head off.

Eternity
Sentry would crush supes into dust but I still hate sentry

joesha28
The serum that causes the Sentry shld be created by someone above Skyfather-level.

What do you guys thing abt this?

Psycho Ninja
Sentry is OK, but the serum SUCKS !!! It should create Zoom like powers but it doesnt !!!

joesha28
man you're nuts

Psycho Ninja
Ask long pig, he'll answer like that too bro !!!

joesha28
ok.... but the serum has to be created by someone above skyfather, if not it does not make sense.

Psycho Ninja
Look at the Marvel site, it makes his mollecules step ahead from the current timeline, doesnt that mean that he is a moment faster than his surroundings ?? But nothing has shown this serum thing right !!!!

Thats why people hate Sentry, his leasted feats are too vague to be used in forum fights !!!

Arahan
I am not sure but I think I read somewhere that Sentrys powers arent really from the serum, that it is a fake memory and that is more behind his origin.

King KAM
Originally posted by Arahan
I am not sure but I think I read somewhere that Sentrys powers arent really from the serum, that it is a fake memory and that is more behind his origin. yep, he doesnt atually have any of these super strength powers and such....i think that sentry is just the universes most powerful psi...

Sentry wins....easily

joesha28
hope he is not an alien from another planet.

snoopdogg
If Sentry bleeds from a simple dog bite Supermans punches might do even more damage.....................

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Sentrybleedin.jpg

Lucid Lui
If Sentry bleeds from a simple dog bite Supermans punches might do even more damage.....................

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Sentrybleedin.jpg A simple dog that can jump into orbit to whilst playing fetch and it seems that dog also beat the crap out of Wendigo...

Simple. Not quite the right word...

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
A simple dog that can jump into orbit to whilst playing fetch and it seems that dog also beat the crap out of Wendigo...

Simple. Not quite the right word... My god did they clone Krypto aslo?

F*ckin' Marvel.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
and it seems that dog also beat the crap out of Wendigo...

Gotta scan or issue # on that one?

Lucid Lui
laughing Yeah it's true.

Lucid Lui
When i say seems, it just means that Wendigo was attacking somehwhere and instead of Sentry going to deal with it himself, he sends Watchdog to do it. We don't actually se the fight...

So anything could've really happened...

long pig
Yeah, I don't think he gets his powers from the serum either. It's far too powerful for some scientist to have made.

And yes, it SHOULD give him Zoom-Like powers. He should basically have limitless speed, due to being one step ahead of everything.

But, that's only if the serum actually exists, and Sentry isn't someone like...dun dun dun...Marvel Boy!

evil face

supremthor
this are the steps to creating a baby that would make any hero/villain/cosmic/watever happy. you need some off maryjanes eggs.

steps.
1.Germinate the eggs by putting them in a went spong for about a week.
2.When your babys sprouts Plant them.
3.Talk to your babys cuss the like it and they will grow strong.
4. Flourescent lights

Ok any do these and trust me TRUST ME your babys will make you fly.

rem young lovers dont drink and drive smoke and fly.

yes i m high azz ****z right now cuss me and my nigga just had some sweet haze

joesha28
I hope Sentry is not some psi guy. A really that Golden Gaurdian we all see.

joesha28
super-strength, invulnerability, super-speed, the power of flight, the capacity to control light, psychic powers

joesha28
JR explain why Sentry's more powerful than Superman

http://members4.boardhost.com/SiParadise/msg/1134400499.html

long pig
Originally posted by supremthor
this are the steps to creating a baby that would make any hero/villain/cosmic/watever happy. you need some off maryjanes eggs.

steps.
1.Germinate the eggs by putting them in a went spong for about a week.
2.When your babys sprouts Plant them.
3.Talk to your babys cuss the like it and they will grow strong.
4. Flourescent lights

Ok any do these and trust me TRUST ME your babys will make you fly.

rem young lovers dont drink and drive smoke and fly.

yes i m high azz ****z right now cuss me and my nigga just had some sweet haze
Is it bad that those pictures made my mouth water?

Juntai
JR explain why Sentry's more powerful than Superman

http://members4.boardhost.com/SiParadise/msg/1134400499.html So the guy is just putting blind faith in an unproven character?
You got a lot of proving to do before you're considered mightier than the Man of Steel, who's track list is incredibile.

joesha28
Yes, i agree one way... Sentry is a unstable character... Majestic of Thor... prestige of Superman... unpredictability of well Wolverine....

But the advantage he has over light seems to get the better of Superman. You got to agree with that.

Juntai
Yes, i agree one way... Sentry is a unstable character... Majestic of Thor... prestige of Superman... unpredictability of well Wolverine....

But the advantage he has over light seems to get the better of Superman. You got to agree with that. Yeah, and you'll recall Superman's defeated more guys with that ability than you can count on your fingers and toes.

joesha28
Well i don't actually... Sentry is vastly differrent from those guys. Sentry seems to be a colder, insaner Superman with the power of light.

joesha28
not to mention those psychic powers.... that i only heard

Psycho Ninja
A guy who really hasnt power over his own mind.........

Now that sucks !!

joesha28
In a way that's good, one moment Sentry fights the bad guys the next he trys to kill the good guys.

Psycho Ninja
Yeah, that is fun......

But not in the PoV of MarvelU heroes !!!

joesha28
Well it could bring about many big battles.

Psycho Ninja
Heck, it would make a mini-series !!!

joesha28
Sentry vs Juggernaut

Sentry vs Gladiator

Sentry vs Hyperion

....phew....

King KAM
hyperion pisses me off....

joesha28
why

Psycho Ninja
Cuz Hyperion actually likes Smurf and Mouses !!!

King KAM
Originally posted by Psycho Ninja
Cuz Hyperion actually likes Smurf and Mouses !!! how about your crappy anime sig?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by King KAM
how about your crappy anime sig? Hey man. Don't mess with Jiraiya. He's awesome....

joesha28
can someone post the scan bio of the Sentry from marvel handbook.

Psycho Ninja
Originally posted by King KAM
how about your crappy anime sig?

You mess with Jiraiya ehh.........

HE'LL SUMMON A FROG FROM YOUR ARSE !!!

joesha28
can someone post the scan bio of the Sentry from marvel handbook.

snoopdogg
can someone post the scan bio of the Sentry from marvel handbook. Here try this.

I still think Sentry is a joke.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Sentrybio.jpg

joesha28
Well i don't...

anyway thank you.

snoopdogg
If he draws his power from solar energy like his bio says Superman would have a hey day with Sentry.

joesha28
Yes, he draws but he controls it too...

snoopdogg
Yes, he draws but he controls it too... I know he does.

Evilstar did the same and his attacks made Supes hella powerful.

joesha28
Theory wise The Sentry is said to be the Most powerful in Marvel. By destroying the Sharken army and than Killing Attuma in a sec places him way above someone like Namor, His control of Terrax blast was remarkable. He later brakes Terrax's axe and demolishes him places him at herald level. Yes the Theory was the hype i agree. He is still a unstable character.

snoopdogg
He even boasted about having the power of a million Suns also.

Adam Warlock
All his back Sentry comics seems to be canon, so he has also stalemated Galactus. Then again if Sentry really is UATU then that should explain why he's so damn powerful.

joesha28
Good counter....

But Evilstar moving the light rays away from Supes, could place Supes in the disadv. That's a possibility.. right.

joesha28
I hope they would really show that fight Sentry vs Galactus...

kgkg
Good counter....

But Evilstar moving the light rays away from Supes, could place Supes in the disadv. That's a possibility.. right.
Evil Star was rendered unconscious when Superman threw a chair (or a desk at him) at high speed ( not even lightspeed) obviously that Evil Star is kidding.

OR rambling like all the other villains

long pig
When did that guy say that?

I swear.....D.C fans simply can not bare the idea that there is someone more powerful than Superman. So much so that DC had to put that in there to shut them up.

thesilverspider
uatu>superman.......... shifty

dvampire
When did that guy say that?

I swear.....D.C fans simply can not bare the idea that there is someone more powerful than Superman. So much so that DC had to put that in there to shut them up.

Right now Sentry hasn't proven to be more powerful than Superman IMO. Snoop posted a scan of a guy having the power of a million suns, so how is anybody a fanboy? And couldn't the same thing be said about Marvel making Sentry having the power of a million suns? smile

And whould Sentry powers actully be making Superman stronger since his powers are dealing with the sun like Evilstar?

kgkg
Originally posted by dvampire
Right now Sentry hasn't proven to be more powerful than Superman IMO. Snoop posted a scan of a guy having the power of a million suns, so how is anybody a fanboy? And couldn't the same thing be said about Marvel making Sentry having the power of a million suns? smile

And whould Sentry powers actully be making Superman stronger since his powers are dealing with the sun like Evilstar?
I don't think you have read that comic.

That guy was bluffing his ass off.

He was knocked out by flying chairs, and tables and high speeds

The Ion
I don't think you have read that comic.

That guy was bluffing his ass off.

He was knocked out by flying chairs, and tables and high speeds
Maybe his one million suns were smaller than Sentry's.

kgkg
Originally posted by The Ion
Maybe his one million suns were smaller than Sentry's. hmmmmmmmmmmm

Maybe

long pig
Originally posted by dvampire

No, the same could NOT be said. At ALL.

Marvel zombies, on average, DON'T like uber characters. They like street level and high tier.

D.C fans LOVE uber characters, they take pride in it and they base their love of DC on the fact DC has many ubers.

We all know D.C fans hate it when Superman loses, they hate it. They can't handle it. So, what happened was:

Fans caught wind of Sentry, they realized he was more powerful than Superman. They freaked and emailed DC about it. So, to appease the fanboys, DC made this guy with the power of a million suns lose to Superman, just so Superfans could take solace in the defeat.

Superman HAS to be the strongest, fastest, smartest and the best at everything, otherwise....superman jihad.

Laminator_X
The bio only scratches the surface of the Sentry. It's the description that the Sentry would write for himself, perhaps. Every time anybody (anybody being The Professor and Mastermind) besides the Sentry talks about the solar thing on panel, they dismiss is as more or less window dressing for a far deeper power. Superman style solar powers don't let you mindwipe everyone on earth except Dr. Strange. Sentry did that.

snoopdogg
Evil Star was rendered unconscious when Superman threw a chair (or a desk at him) at high speed ( not even lightspeed) obviously that Evil Star is kidding.

OR rambling like all the other villains Sentry was bleeding from his f*cking dog biting him.

Superman can throw stuff pretty hard kgkg.

snoopdogg
No, the same could NOT be said. At ALL.

Marvel zombies, on average, DON'T like uber characters. They like street level and high tier.

D.C fans LOVE uber characters, they take pride in it and they base their love of DC on the fact DC has many ubers.

We all know D.C fans hate it when Superman loses, they hate it. They can't handle it. So, what happened was:

Fans caught wind of Sentry, they realized he was more powerful than Superman. They freaked and emailed DC about it. So, to appease the fanboys, DC made this guy with the power of a million suns lose to Superman, just so Superfans could take solace in the defeat.

Superman HAS to be the strongest, fastest, smartest and the best at everything, otherwise....superman jihad. Marvel fans hate Superman cause he is so powerful.

But yet they accept Sentry with open arms. laughing

Arahan
Of course they accept him. He is their new flag ship.

Now the marvelians can say this too:

Is it a bird? A plane? No its just a blonde dude with a wrestling belt...ehm I mean " The Golden Guaridan of Good, The Sentry!!!!!!

Psycho Ninja
Indeed he will !!!

kgkg
Sentry was bleeding from his f*cking dog biting him.

Superman can throw stuff pretty hard kgkg.
Dog bite........... It’s one of those Dbz moments

And it's not just a Dog

The Dog might be > Superman also cool

kgkg
Marvel fans hate Superman cause he is so powerful.

But yet they accept Sentry with open arms. laughing i I actually enjoy Superman comics.

Juntai
He seems to be almost exactly Superman to me but with a couple different quirks.
They say he's a threat to existance just by being, according to what he was charged with after OWAW by the linear men before the Quintessence, Superman existing influences the multiverse as a whole and he's a threat to existance.
He defeated Galactus... Superman beat Imperiex.
Watchdog... Krypto.
S logo belt... S logo chest...
Greatest Hero on Earth. . . Greatest Hero on Earth.

Arahan
I cant see any accordances. Look at Sentry he is blonde and Supes has black hair. They dont look alike. Ok their names begin with a S and they have both super powered dogs, their powers based on light, but still they are 2 different individuals with different stories and desires.

Is it a crime to have something in common? Dont be haten.

Juntai
Originally posted by Arahan
I cant see any accordances. Look at Sentry he is blonde and Supes has black hair. They dont look alike. Ok their names begin with a S and they have both super powered dogs, their powers based on light, but still they are 2 different individuals with different stories and desires.

Is it a crime to have something in common? Dont be haten. It's obvious ripoff dude, lol. It's no hate.

He even married a woman with an L name.
All of Superman's girl's he dated/married women with L names. lol.
Lana, Lois, Lori, to name a few.

Juntai
He seems to be almost exactly Superman to me but with a couple different quirks.
They say he's a threat to existance just by being, according to what he was charged with after OWAW by the linear men before the Quintessence, Superman existing influences the multiverse as a whole and he's a threat to existance.
He defeated Galactus... Superman beat Imperiex.
Watchdog... Krypto.
S logo belt... S logo chest...
Greatest Hero on Earth. . . Greatest Hero on Earth.
Forgot putting both use Solar based powers.

Arahan
yeah i know he is, but who cares. there a plenty rip offs of X or Y.
I want to see how Sentry developes.

joesha28
Originally posted by The Ion
Maybe his one million suns were smaller than Sentry's.

molecule sizes...

joesha28
Superman is more of a physical being, while Sentry is pretty of energy being... difference.

Psycho Ninja
Uatu...... heh, its not even fair !!!

Your putting Uatu, a god damn WATCHER against a regular superhero !!!

Adam Warlock
There's a theory that Sentry really is Uatu. So if he really is Uatu, then he would really wipe the floor with Superman.

Laminator_X
I don't buy the Uatu theory. Rob's psychoses are entirely too human for that to make sense.

GODSCRIBE
Sentry wins this pretty easily..

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Sentry wins this pretty easily..

Right roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
So uhh what does that prove?

Sentry wins 10/10

GODSCRIBE
He'd crack Supes skull open like a walnut, then find Genis-Vell to get some real competition.

Marcus4600
He's definately stronger than Thor, but probably not by much. I guarantee when Thor returns, he'll rejoin the Avengers, and more than likely the Avengers will be unbeatable. Can't wait for it.

Marcus4600
Marvel fans hate Superman cause he is so powerful.

But yet they accept Sentry with open arms. laughing

Because Superman is a dick.
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/1027_4_030.jpg
and a racist.
http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/97_4_0000058.jpg

The Ion
Jimmy Olsen is a prick himself. I would have burned that lame robe too.

Marcus4600
He's still the worst adoptive father ever. What an ass.

Pepito
Sentry is overrated - just because Marvel finally made a superhero with strength, flight and blasts relying on solar power doesn't mean they've made precrisis Superman

Marcus4600
^ He doesn't have heatvision. Look up his abilities, and how he was created. He's also a telepath. Sentry's a hardcore guy, but he mentally acts like a freaking robot, but he's still not a dick.

manjaro
i give sentry the nod cuz he's at a point where writers can pull powers out of his ass at any time. cuz not only does he have the reg. strengh speed and invul. he alsways has energy absorptio and manipulation powers, along with telepthay and a whole slew of other bullshit, so supes might go down

Pepito
Originally posted by Marcus4600
^ He doesn't have heatvision. Look up his abilities, and how he was created. He's also a telepath. Sentry's a hardcore guy, but he mentally acts like a freaking robot, but he's still not a dick.

I know that stuff and he's not a high level telepath. His light manipulation is good but he's not that strong or fast.

soleran30
Originally posted by manjaro
i give sentry the nod cuz he's at a point where writers can pull powers out of his ass at any time. cuz not only does he have the reg. strengh speed and invul. he alsways has energy absorptio and manipulation powers, along with telepthay and a whole slew of other bullshit, so supes might go down

Yeah Wow he's kinda like...................kinda like Superman with a GL ringsmile

Haha Sentry smokes Superman! Smokes him I tell yeah!

marvelprince
Originally posted by Pepito
I know that stuff and he's not a high level telepath. His light manipulation is good but he's not that strong or fast.

Sentry mind-wiped the entire world to forget his existence. His strength limits have yet to be determined, but is potentially limitless since it varies with the energy he absorbs and he can draw in infinite amounts. His molecules exist in a phase shift and so are ahead in the time-stream meaning that he is the fastest there is since his movements are sorta like time travel as opposed to just moving fast.

You greatly underestimate the power of the Sentry

joesha28
did you guys catch Sentry #7? Man...it totally freaked me out. What's the secret? Who the hell is this sentry that even Dr strange wants to screw up his mind?

Thunderstrike
It seems that his powers are immeasureable. Kinda wierd he scares Dr. Strange.

joesha28
Yeah..but the way Fury is dealing with the situation is freaking. I mean that revealing the secret to Sentry is dangerous.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.