What Happened to Cliegg Lars....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fox4
Well here you can you post on what you think happened to Cliegg Lars, now here's what I think might have happened to Cliegg:
1.Greedo came to visit Cliegg about some outstanding gambling debts payments. Cliegg shot first but missed.

2.He was destroyed... by the Empire.

3.On his way back into the house, he accidentally pressed the accelerator on his hoverchair and flew into that giant courtyard pit the Lars have.

4.Owen: YOU'VE TURNED BERU AGAINST ME!
Cliegg: Your greed and lust for power have already done that!
Owen: I have brought peace, justice, freedom, and security to my new farm!
Cliegg: Your new farm?
Owen: Don't make me kill you.
Cliegg: I'll do what I must.
Owen: YOU WILL TRY.

5.Cliegg was tired of just sitting around while the Clone Wars raged on. "I'm no cripple, I can still fight!" Cliegg complained. To shut him up, Owen booked him on a flight to Kashyyyk, where, amazingly, Cliegg single-handedly destroyed 320 battle droids, three droid gunships, and one tank droid. When Order 66 was issued, Cliegg was confused by what was going on and just wandered off into the Wookiee forest. Some say he still lives there. So remember, Wookiee kids, don't venture too far into the forest, because old man Lars and his Ghost Leg like to eat little children who disobey their parents. Or something.

6.In his post-Shmi years, Cliegg retired and let Owen run the farm. Free from moisture farming, Cliegg was able to return to his true passion: Podracing. He stopped watching the sport and became the second human ever to race a pod. Technically, it wasn't a "pod" racer because Cliegg just used his chair and held onto the engine cables with his hands. Tragically, his life was cut short when, after two successful laps at the Boonta Eve Race, he was picked off by a Tusken sniper. Those tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters.

7.Cleigg is really Grevious, this would explain the cough. Not many people know Cleigg was a 4 pack a day camel straight guy.

8.He died in a horrible anti-gravity wheelchair accident. Accident, or so Watto would have you believe.

9.He probably died when he realized what a coward he was for not being able to accomplish in a month what the young Anakin did in 5 minutes. I know, I know, Anakin was a Jedi, and Cliegg was nearly an old drunk homeless guy.

10.He died in an unlikely, yet still horrible, white milk incident. Owen and Beru were so heartbroken by it; they switched to and drank nothing but blue milk from that moment on.

11.Cliegg and Jira the fruit seller from Episode 1 hooked up and moved to a retirement village in Florida. She spends afternoon playing sabaacc with her woman's club while Cliegg tells everyone he lost his leg to a great white shark.

12.Perhaps he was spending the Lars harvest profit in Anchorhead on hookers and booze.....

13.Unless Luke innocently and accidentally took his Uncle out on a hunting trip.

"I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. They're not much bigger than two meters."

Were they womp rates Luke, were they???

14.The Jawas attacked him for his chair.

Alright now it's your turn, what do you think happened to Cliegg Lars?

Ast
I think he was just relaxing inside, so you didnt see him. no expression

starwarsrules14
He got old and died.....

Captain REX
laughing out loud

I actually found the list funny...

He got old and died, pretty much.

tpaquin
Man, I was afraid this topic was gonna suck, and it turned out to rock.

Excellent list. smile

Darth Jello
well, if Obi-Wan's condition in ANH is any indication (an old, arthritic man with lots of injuries to the joints and spine that have been aggrivated since the clone wars), Tatooine has a really shitty healthcare system. Considering what bad shape Cliegg seemed to be in in AOTC, he probably died of an infection within 5 years. Had he been on coruscant, he probably would have gotten a better hover chair (the novel said that he had an aversion to prosthetics) and been less craven and feeble, just like obi-wan could have been treated as he aged and ended up as powerful as Mace or Dooku or at least as strong and mobile as qui-gon at his age.

queeq
Good list, do we have to pick one now? wink

SpyCspider
hahahaha

darthvader_fan
yea i wonder what happend to him

maybe he turned out to be a sand person in disguise and went back to be with his own kind

overlord
Originally posted by Fox4
7.Cleigg is really Grevious, this would explain the cough. Not many people know Cleigg was a 4 pack a day camel straight guy. yes This is the best answer I ever heard in this entire Forum. yes

Fox4
Originally posted by overlord
yes This is the best answer I ever heard in this entire Forum. yes Hehe big grin

Fox4
hehe, thanks guys. big grin

Stun
Originally posted by Fox4

5.Cliegg was tired of just sitting around while the Clone Wars raged on. "I'm no cripple, I can still fight!" Cliegg complained. To shut him up, Owen booked him on a flight to Kashyyyk, where, amazingly, Cliegg single-handedly destroyed 320 battle droids, three droid gunships, and one tank droid. When Order 66 was issued, Cliegg was confused by what was going on and just wandered off into the Wookiee forest. Some say he still lives there. So remember, Wookiee kids, don't venture too far into the forest, because old man Lars and his Ghost Leg like to eat little children who disobey their parents. Or something.

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud i also feared the worst when reading the title of this thread - lmao, this guy rulez!

McCusto
I think he went to Mos Eisley and get hit with a snowstorm and got lost, so he may still be out in the middle of no where on Tatooine stick out tongue

Fox4
Originally posted by Stun
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud i also feared the worst when reading the title of this thread - lmao, this guy rulez! Thanks Dude big grin , I'll post more later...

Captain REX
Yeah, I totally quoted #5 in my profile...

Fox4
http://www.swgalaxy.ru/encyclopedy/heroes/images/cliegg_lars.jpg
"I'm dead, son.Just except it."

Fox4
After the death of his beloved wife and partially due to the trauma suffered from his serious injuries, Cliegg Lars slipped into a state of poor mental health, resulting in premature alzheimer's.

Not even a new prosthetic leg could raise his spirits.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/chair.jpg

As his behaviour became more erratic Cliegg even began to mistake his hover-chair for the toilet.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/Cliegg002.jpg

In time Clieggs behaviour worsened and fearing that they may be taken off the Jedi adoptive agency list, Owen and Beru decided that they would have to 'be rid' of Cliegg.

Hutt law however outlaws euthanasia so the Lars family had to seek alternate means to end the 'problem'.

They got back in touch with the junk dealer Watto who was in desperate need for some business to come his way in order to settle a few debts.

Watto gave the Lars family use of his second hand Carbon freeze utility. It was a crude machine but it would be adequate enough to freeze Cliegg for his journey to oblivion.

And so Cliegg was lowered in, hover-chair first and before he became distressed, Owen hit the switch and Cliegg was no more.

The end result was just what Owen and Beru wanted. An end to theirs and Clieggs suffering as well as a new decoration for the bare boned Homestead. The frozen Cliegg and hover-chair were mounted upon living room wall where he would remain for several years.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/MikaelSol08.jpg

Many years passed and the Lars family received a very welcome call. A man claiming to be Ben Kenobi, friend of Anakin Skywalker, made contact with the Lars family and told them that they had been selected from the adoptive agency list to parent the son of Anakin, Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight and friend of Captain Solo).

Despite being overjoyed at the news the Lars were still troubled by financial issues. Raising a child isn't an easy life and bares very little reward. Its also highly expensive. As Beru sifted through many ideas for work, from being a personal sex slave to Jabba the Hutt to being a dancer in one of the local seedy Mos Eisley clubs, Owen took some 'private time' in the family room and stared upon his father.

As the desperation grew, Owens eyes descended from the face of his father, down, down...but then stopped midway. The answer hit like a gun-dark.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/owen2.jpg

After releasing the hover-chair from the carbonite, Owen headed off into town. Fortunately hover-chairs are hard to come by of late with the current trade disputes in the outer rim, so Clieggs expensive device picked up a good price in the Mos Eisley Markets - 8,000 rupees to be exact.

The money was enough to take care of Luke's child care until the end of the harvest and there was still enough to pay Watto to have Cliegg frozen again.

This time however, the hover-chair was obviously no more so the Lars family had to agree upon a new position for Cliegg to take. The end result was a delight to all whom visited the Homestead...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y149/IMTHEGENERAL/brickshelf.jpg

...all except poor little R2D2. He was still traumatised by events that took place many years ago on the 'farm'. He could never forgive Cliegg 'Chain Smoking' Lars for what was patronisingly called "touching up". That's why when he returned all those years later he attempted a desperate escape from the place that held so many terrible memories for him. R2 envied 3PO. He wished he could have his memory erased.

exanda kane
OMFG! Hilarious.

Fox4 you Legend laughing

Ken Kenobi
Wow...just...wow.

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud the and of that. "Those tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters."

just awesome man, just awesome

Fox4
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud the and of that. "Those tuskens walk like men, but they're vicious, mindless monsters."

just awesome man, just awesome Hehe, got that from old man Lars himself, thanks everyone big grin

Fox4
I'll post more if anyone wants me tosmile

Stun
im sure noone will object to you posting more cool keep up the good work!

Fox4
Need more replies, or I won't post anymore.

McCusto
ok, is that a threat? Cause if it is, it is the worst and most hilarious one I have ever read.

Admiral Akbar
Sure post more... I found most of them hilarious. I sure need something to enjoy reading at school.

Fox4
Okay, I'll post more but I need someone to make a custom sig with camo scouts from ROTS and the name ,clone_kid, in it, it's for another forum.Then I'll post more.smile

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by McCusto
ok, is that a threat? Cause if it is, it is the worst and most hilarious one I have ever read.

J/k, I cant make very good sigs sorry. I dident even make my own sig.

Tangible God
What happened to that old man within the 3 year gap between AOTC and ROTS? Probably was still indoors for the minute long duration in which we see Skywalker ranch.

What happened to the old man within the 19 year gap between ROTS and ANH? Probably died.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.