I'm scared!!!!!.... Of my rabbit....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

_Sanctuary_
Right now he is in the bathroom, I'm scared of him!
He went to bite me! (Last time he bit me there was blood all down my arms and I didn't even realise...)
What do I do!?! I am dizzy and faint and I cannot look after my rabbit like this! I can't get him out either as he starts growling! I can't leave him in there!
What do I do?!

Puddin Pop
Open the door and throw a carrot at him then slam the door fast.

_Sanctuary_
He is so cute! But evil...

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by Puddin Pop
Open the door and throw a carrot at him then slam the door fast.
I'm still scared he might break something in there!

El_NINO
do an excercism on him wink

DanieLs_4_Ever
How long have you had him? If he's new to you then that's probably why. They get spooked easier than most animals so he probably tried to bite you because he doesnt know you.
I Used to be scared of my hamster, kind of, lol. When I first got her I was scared to hold her because every time Id look at her, her eyes were bulging out and I felt that I was going to kill her or something. She's never bitten me before or anything, now that's an awesome hamster.

Puddin Pop
umm then throw lettus in and the while hes eating it...you tie a rope around its waist and pull him out and tie the other end of the rope so he cant eat you.

_Sanctuary_
laughing I've had him almost a year (I renamed him Sawyer last week)

I can hear him breaking things!

Puddin Pop
us he eating the toilet?!?!?!

_Sanctuary_
umm then throw lettus in and the while hes eating it...you tie a rope around its waist and pull him out and tie the other end of the rope so he cant eat you.
I tried to throw something in but actually found myself screaming, he threw something at the door using his teeth! I saw some of the bathroom it is a complete mess! I am scared of a rabbit! I am so pathetic!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
laughing I've had him almost a year (I renamed him Sawyer last week)

I can hear him breaking things!
Do you handle him often?

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Do you handle him often?
A lot I guess, I can't pick him up much because he bites a lot....

DanieLs_4_Ever
A lot I guess, I can't pick him up much because he bites a lot....
Hmm..Never heard of that. Maybe he's just a cranky wabbit.

_Sanctuary_
laughing Kinda ridiculous though, isn't it?... I am scared of a RABBIT!

Puddin Pop
Maby hes a she and is mad because you think shes a he....i need to stop thinking of stupid things and posting them..

_Sanctuary_
Maby hes a she and is mad because you think shes a he....i need to stop thinking of stupid things and posting them..
laughing When he got him from the farm.. "I think it is a girl... WOAH no it's not!" laughing

Princess-Puppy~
Show him love or give him concequences.

El_NINO
Rabbits have a secret life at night... no joke

I was sleeping one night at my cousins and the rabbit all of a sudden jumped and smacked the cage pretty hard and it woke me up, then I heard like scratching, very freaky.

_Sanctuary_
Originally posted by El_NINO

I was sleeping one night at my cousins and the rabbit all of a sudden jumped and smacked the cage pretty hard and it woke me up, then I heard like scratching, very freaky.

One guy shouted to us that he would call the polic because our rabbit makes so much noise at night laughing

Princess-Puppy~
Originally posted by El_NINO

I was sleeping one night at my cousins and the rabbit all of a sudden jumped and smacked the cage pretty hard and it woke me up, then I heard like scratching, very freaky. fearfearfearfear

Puddin Pop
My gunia pig is loud and she gets out of her cage and causes havoc in my room. sad

_Sanctuary_
laughing My rabbit had broken 4 phones, every time we get a new one he breaks it laughing And he broke a plate.. And threw a cup at me... He is pretty skilled at throwing things using his mouth....

El_NINO
You have one bad @ss rebal wabit stick out tongue

_Sanctuary_
laughing that is why we named him Sawyer... He can be really sweet.... He can... So how do I get him out without fatal injuries?

Princess-Puppy~
laughing that is why we named him Sawyer... He can be really sweet.... He can... So how do I get him out without fatal injuries? Put him in a 45 min. nuahty point at a cage.

_Sanctuary_
cool idea.... Even when I'm really nice to him he is really mean!

DanieLs_4_Ever
laughing that is why we named him Sawyer... He can be really sweet.... He can... So how do I get him out without fatal injuries?
Gloves, a long sleeve shirt or thick coat..and a lot of energy!

_Sanctuary_
laughing I have no energy! I can barely stand up I'm so dizzy, this is going to be harder than I thought!
And he can bite through gloves within seconds laughing

DanieLs_4_Ever
How about a nice......hamster instead? Jk

_Sanctuary_
I wish I didn't love my rabbit!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Awww. You seem like me. Im a very very big animal lover.

_Sanctuary_
big grin I love my rabbit so much! I wish he was nicer to me cry

Princess-Puppy~
cool idea.... Even when I'm really nice to him he is really mean! Thanks.

_Sanctuary_
Ok.. It has been silent for a while... 3 possible explanations
1.) He has stopped smashing things and started eating
2.) He is asleep
3.) He has killed himself....
I am going to go check cry I hope he is ok!

DanieLs_4_Ever
Uh-Oh's!

_Sanctuary_
Yep.. News update on rabbit watch! I went into the bathroom to discover he had made himself some sort of cave out of shower products and was hiding underneath it.. He noticed I had opened the door and ran straight for my feet! Luckily I caught him and he didn't bite me! And he is now safely in his hutch! Bulgy-eyed and shaking confused

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.