THAnos vs. Sentry/Superman/Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jgiant
No prep, bloodlust on, can they bring thanos down...what happens...

hoorayforpeepee
sentry alone is >= thanos. do the math.

kgkg
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
sentry alone is >= thanos. do the math. What is the equation?

leonidas
if sentry is as tough as they say, then the team takes it easily. if he is just another supes/thor, they could still win but it wouldn't be easy.

BobbyD
My money's on the 3some. Even though not much is known about Sentry, at worst he's Thor's and Clark's equal, again at worst. That being said, these 3 should take down Thanos.

9.5/10

kgkg
Originally posted by BobbyD
My money's on the 3some. Even though not much is known about Sentry, at worst he's Thor's and Clark's equal, again at worst. That being said, these 3 should take down Thanos.

9.5/10
say Sentry is Thor level. tho he is much higher

how whould they beat thanos who is using all his powers?

BobbyD
Kgkg, I know Thanos is immortal, but I'm going for the KO as a victory also, which I think is very achievable for this team.

The Ion
I figure all 3 are somewhat equal. Forget about The Void and forget about Rob. Sentry himself hasn't displayed anything beyond flight, strength, and speed. I don't think thats enough to beat Thanos.

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion
I figure all 3 are somewhat equal. Forget about The Void and forget about Rob. Sentry himself hasn't displayed anything beyond flight, strength, and speed. I don't think thats enough to beat Thanos.

Energy Field against Atuma'a army ! smile

kgkg
Originally posted by BobbyD
Kgkg, I know Thanos is immortal, but I'm going for the KO as a victory also, which I think is very achievable for this team. Is it?

And how exactly are they going to K.O THanos?

Assuming Sentry is Thor level

Thanos at his best has taken shots and has battled the likes of Mad Thor (with gem) and Odin. Both these Gods have knocked many cosmic with ease.

Thanos with the lift of his Hand has held Thor , SW , Few blast knock K.O , Lift his hand and held Fallen One , Knocked ( an non-hungry Galactus) --------- far away. Took Thor blast like nothing , SS blast like nothing.

all this while not using his "source of power"

Superman get knockout , Thor gets knocked out infact he can hold them in the air with his hand.

and put them in forceblock

Fishy 500
Originally posted by The Ion

I disagree ... I think Sentry and Supes are above Thor. smile

The Ion
Thanos can do all that and more. All I'm saying is nothing Sentry has done so far is enough to put him over Thanos or even close. Thor commands energy to a high degree as well and Thanos puts him on his ass.

Crease
First of all, Thanos would NEVER be caught in the midst of 3 guys this powerful without prep. He'd always scans the area he's traveling to for energy signatures. But for the sake of argument, if someone was powerful enough to teleport him there...

With no prep whatsoever thanos would lose a hard fought battle. He'd beat both Supes and Thor to death with his bare hands, one by one. Together he wins a hard faught batle. Sentry I don't know enough about, but even if he really is a Supes clone, that might be enough to take down the Mad Titan.

But we all know he'd teleport away and come back anniahlate them all evil face

BobbyD
Agreed. The teleporatation is what can't be accounted for by the 3some. Yes, kgkg, I know Thanos is a badass. Maybe I'm just so tired of hearing about how invincible he is all the time, that I wish him to lose instead of providing facts to support my claim.

Man, I wish someone would just hand him his ass...and worse by someone that Thanos would find a defeat by this individual humiliating.

leonidas
thor can 'port easily enough. could thanos withstand a full godblast? the one that destroyed the destroyer? don't forget, destroyer was fashioned to battle the celestials.

i'm convinced a godblast would put a hurting on thanos. enough for the others to work together to get the ko.

easy? hell no. do they win every fight? no. but they could get some wins i think.

less of course sentry IS all that. then they take it easily. even if he's not at thanos level but just well above supes and thor they take it without too much trouble. 3 supes level guys COULD do it, but as i said, not easily .. . .

Fishy 500
Originally posted by leonidas
thor can 'port easily enough. could thanos withstand a full godblast? the one that destroyed the destroyer? don't forget, destroyer was fashioned to battle the celestials.

i'm convinced a godblast would put a hurting on thanos. enough for the others to work together to get the ko.

easy? hell no. do they win every fight? no. but they could get some wins i think.

less of course sentry IS all that. then they take it easily. even if he's not at thanos level but just well above supes and thor they take it without too much trouble. 3 supes level guys COULD do it, but as i said, not easily .. . .

"i'm convinced a godblast would put a hurting on thanos. enough for the others to work together to get the ko. "

It has put him on the deck b4 ! smile

Ex11B
i hope all of them are kind enough to NOT fight in a large city.

GODSCRIBE
Thanos can withstand Mjolnir.

GODSCRIBE
Silver Surfer has little to no effect on Thanos

GODSCRIBE
Thanos fighting Hercules, Thing, Thor, Quasar, Hulk etc and gloating.

Psycho Ninja
hahaha

Crease
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Thanos fighting Hercules, Thing, Thor, Quasar, Hulk etc and gloating.

If he whips these 5 with such ease, he definitely kills the 3 of these guys. The fat lady has sung.

Psycho Ninja
Nope, not really........ Sentry has the power to beat Galactus...... according to Adam Warlock and LaminatorX laughing out loud !!!

GODSCRIBE
Sure he does.

Mider
Yup read Senty TPB he was said i think Reed Richards said it or Spiderman and the void? Have you guys seen what the void can do? He took over Kingpins body he made Hulk scared REALLY SCARED in fact Sentry looking into the future or something said Void was gonna break every bone in hulks body everyone was assembled just to battle the void, Fantastic four, X-men, Spiderman, Hulk, Thor, and i belive it was said only Senty could win and i belive he truly was the only one who could beat the void Thanos would have to have prep time against Senty no prep time Thanos would lose but the other two Thanos might take them out Thanos once killed Silver Surfer by beating him to death and he took on BOTH the thing and Thor and from what ive seen in comic clips he took on ........EVERYONE at once only reason he lost is cause Adam Warlock turned him to stone and now he's even stronger! with prep time He beats everyone He even took down the Inbetweener who also statlemated Galactus without prep time i think he could take superman, thor wouldnt even be a factor but with out prep time Senty would own Thanos and belive me i like Thanos alot so im not saying this out of a fan boys point of view you also should remeber when Thor went insane it was Thanos who they had to call to take him down.

GODSCRIBE
Sentry seems like such an enigmatic character to me. We are yet to see his true potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.