Enemies of the X-Men vs JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
They both get two days of prep

X-Men enemies
Exodus
Magneto
Stryfe
Classic Juggernaut
Mister Sinisters
Shadow King
Nimrod
Master Mold
Marrow
Sabretooth

vs

JLA
Green Lantern,Kyle
Superman
Wonder Woman
Manhunter
Captain Marvel
Aquaman
Batman
Green Arrow
Hawk Girl
Atom Smasher

golem370
bump

NoFate007
Justice League win, sort of. I don't know if any of them could beat Classic Juggernaut, but they would be able to beat everyone else.

If you take say, Sabretooth and Master Mold...they pose no threat to anyone save for Batman and Green Arrow. Do you honestly think Sabretooth is gonna put up a fight against Superman? I would argue that even Batman could beat both of those. Magneto is a real threat here, and Classic Juggernaut is the biggest threat by far, but I have to give this fight to the JLA.

thesilverspider
juggs goes down easy one of the jla heavy hitters knocks his helmet off and mm handles the rest.

golem370
I believe Nimrod would give Superman one hell of a fight.
I believe Magneto could take down Wonder Woman
I believe Shadow King could take down Manhunter
I believe Master Mold could bring down Captain Marvel
The Classic Juggernaut could take the rest

TwisterGameX
Superman and the man hunter by themselves.

golem370
The only person on This DC Team who could beat Thor is Superman.Thor got beat down by Juggernaut.

kgkg
Originally posted by golem370
The only person on This DC Team who could beat Thor is Superman.Thor got beat down by Juggernaut.
The only reason Jugs does well with thor is that magic don't work well on Jugs

Jugs = Hulk ---------------- Very limited to what he can do

And Superman isn't taken thor neither are any of the JLA one on one.

" GodForce " stick out tongue

thesilverspider
even without the godforce i dont see none of them beating thor.when juggs and thor fight thor never even gets serious.

kgkg
Originally posted by thesilverspider
even without the godforce i dont see none of them beating thor.when juggs and thor fight thor never even gets serious. Because he can't lol

All his attacks are useless against the might of Jugs

The thing is Jugs is just like Hulk with not to many option (for attack) and can be easily be teleported etc.

Thor did teleport Jugs once but Jugs is the ultimate Thor killer

golem370
Exodus,Stryfe and Shadow King would mind rape Manhunter.Stryfe-"Stryfe is an alpha-class telepath and telekinetic, with raw potential surpassing that of Professor X. Unlike his genetic template Cable, he has nothing to hold back his powers, except a lack of formal training"

Exodus-"Besides his near invulnerablity, superhuman strength and rapid flight, Exodus possesses vast psionic powers including telekinesis above 10 tons, teleportation, incredible telepathic powers, and the ability to project damaging psionic blasts. He also acts as a sort of psionic vampire, absorbing and stealing psionic energy from those around him. There is some evidence that his power is influenced by the belief of those around him, as when he was with the loyal Acolytes he possessed power far beyond what he currently exhibits.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by kgkg
Because he can't lol

All his attacks are useless against the might of Jugs

The thing is Jugs is just like Hulk with not to many option (for attack) and can be easily be teleported etc.

Thor did teleport Jugs once but Jugs is the ultimate Thor killer

yea your right................

thesilverspider
Exodus,Stryfe and Shadow King would mind rape Manhunter.Stryfe-"Stryfe is an alpha-class telepath and telekinetic, with raw potential surpassing that of Professor X. Unlike his genetic template Cable, he has nothing to hold back his powers, except a lack of formal training"

Exodus-"Besides his near invulnerablity, superhuman strength and rapid flight, Exodus possesses vast psionic powers including telekinesis above 10 tons, teleportation, incredible telepathic powers, and the ability to project damaging psionic blasts. He also acts as a sort of psionic vampire, absorbing and stealing psionic energy from those around him. There is some evidence that his power is influenced by the belief of those around him, as when he was with the loyal Acolytes he possessed power far beyond what he currently exhibits.

manhunter is not getting mind raped ok........he is the one doing the mind raping

jasofisc
Has MM ever really totaly controled someone's mind. If not or if not in the way that marvel telepaths do then he's going to get man handeled. It seems to me that DC telepaths are stronger over a long distance (reading peoples thoughts, or connecting minds) but not controling people like Prof. X does or like strife or shadow king does. Maybe i'm wrong, and if I am wrong then MM and other DC telpaths are the stupidest hero's in all of DC. Because if MM can control people then why does he not do it 99% of the time. Does everybody in the DCU have psy protection.

the Darkone
Originally posted by thesilverspider
manhunter is not getting mind raped ok........he is the one doing the mind raping

Exodus is a psionic vampire he feeds on mental powers, look what he did to sersi and xavier. Exodus and Stryfe will kill mm and there's nothing martian manhunter can do about it except for bending over and bress for impact because he's about to get f**ked big time.

Dizzle
JLA is royally boned. Mageto drains Supes off the bat. Exodus drains Aquaman and MM, while SHadow King and Stryfe hold them off. Magneto keeps all of them inside a shield. Once the DC telepaths are gone, Shadow King, Exodus, and Stryfe devour the remaining minds at will.

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Dizzle
JLA is royally boned. Mageto drains Supes off the bat. Exodus drains Aquaman and MM, while SHadow King and Stryfe hold them off. Magneto keeps all of them inside a shield. Once the DC telepaths are gone, Shadow King, Exodus, and Stryfe devour the remaining minds at will.

Don't see that happening they get two weeks prep and they have Batman..........yeah right oh and WW is immune to telepathy.........so backlash to anyone who tries it on her and please don't forget JLA has speed........a lot of it

golem370
Wonder Woman goes down to Jugernaut Batman falls to Mr Sinister Nimrod take Captain Marvel Then Nimrod Master Mold and Mr Sinister take down Green Lantern Hawk Girl Atom Smasher and Green Arrow

Beyonder
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Don't see that happening they get two weeks prep and they have Batman..........yeah right oh and WW is immune to telepathy.........so backlash to anyone who tries it on her and please don't forget JLA has speed........a lot of it

Nimrod & Master Mold - doing all the data and stategic processing > Batman

Mister Sinisters & Stryfe > Batman

X-Villains take this.

Dark Urizen
Originally posted by Dizzle

I love Exodus, i really do. And God knows Blood Ties was an amazing showing. However, he HAS been beaten by Xavier. the whole "psychic vampire" thing is all nice and good, but when faced with a superior opponent it doesn't work as well as you'd think. Again, he's been beaten by Prof. X, and i think MM could take him. Not to mention i think his psychic vampirism might actually hurt his allies quite gravely erm

Crease
This one's close, but I think the X villains take this...Sabretooth and Green Arrow shouldn't be allowed near this fight...they both die horribly.

From there the Villains have too many Alpha class Psionics.

golem370
Well I made Marrow and Sabretooth to fight the weaker JlA members

buckfutter
Well I made Marrow and Sabretooth to fight the weaker JlA members sabretooth only cares about kocking the crap out of wolverine he can careless about the rest. of course if they but into him then yes he would start fighting them.

jollyjim311
Sabertooth could take Batman... I said it... that is, if there was no prep.

buckfutter
Well I made Marrow and Sabretooth to fight the weaker JlA members batman is not the weakes just cause hes the only one that doesnt have any powers. green lantern hes the stupid one.

Superherovandal
Green Lantern could take Stryfe and Shadow King as he can block telepathy. and He could just put a big psyblocking aura around his team while they clobber the X enemies.

Beyonder
Originally posted by Superherovandal
Green Lantern could take Stryfe and Shadow King as he can block telepathy. and He could just put a big psyblocking aura around his team while they clobber the X enemies.

Until Nimrod stops his nerve from working. As for the ring, Juggernaut's powers didn't prevent Nimrod from pulling that trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.